recreate...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. recreate...


    great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results.


  2. ...did you not get a shirt with your order? Most people on the board here have only had it for about a week tops. It's kinda soon for most to be sharing any type of results with the product. Seriously though, why the harsh tone?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    ...did you not get a shirt with your order? Most people on the board here have only had it for about a week tops. It's kinda soon for most to be sharing any type of results with the product. Seriously though, why the harsh tone?
    Maybe he's envious he didnt get a shirt when it first cam out...only thing i can think of....
  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results.

    Those that been around to witness the release of all USPlabs products can testify that USPlabs beta tests all products before marketing is released.

    We use research, innovative compounds, and beta tester feedback to write our copy.

    Cissus changed the Joint/tendon industry and now EVERYONE has a cissus product.

    PowerFULL the only effective HGH/anabolic supplement on the market.

    Anabolic Pump is so special people are barely getting to understand how special it is...Innovation takes a while to grasp but many did off the back.

    P-Slin a real pre workout pump that produces amazing natural energy, endurance, recovery.

    Recreate is just following in the foot-steps of innovation.

    haha wait until our next release....this one has me speechless at the moment and as a matter of fact most testers said "not sure what this feeling is but I love it!"

    The patent attorney said its a shoe in and will be awarded...

  5. I'm down 2lbs after 5 days of use. I've been stuck at 219lbs for about 2-3 weeks. Recreate is doing it's job for me.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  6. I'm going to cut & paste from my Recreate log, because I think it makes a greater and clearer impact then what I just wrote. I've been recomping for over a month.

    Preface: The flat bench is by no means my greatest progression in strength throughout this process, however, because flat bench is the most generically recognizable and accepted form of a measure of strength (I believe its Deadlifts, but that's a more experienced breed of lifters who embrace that, but for most of the world, it's the mighty flat bench. I could also get into the discernment of upper vs lower extremity forces of contraction, but for the sake of simplicity....) I am posting "changes" in Flat Bench days, relative to what I was weighing at the time.

    A Note About Recreate:
    I was stuck at 219lbs for 2-3 weeks. At the end of 5 days into taking Recreate, I am down to 217lbs. 217lbs was my morning weight today.


    [email protected]
    Flat Bench
    275lbs x 8 reps
    295lbs x 6 reps
    295lbs x 5 reps

    [email protected]
    Flat Bench
    275lbs x 8 reps
    295lbs x 6 reps
    315lbs x 3 reps

    [email protected]
    Flat Bench
    275lbs x 8 reps
    295lbs x 4 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps

    [email protected]
    Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    275lbs x 8 reps
    315lbs x 4 reps

    [email protected] I was stuck at this weight for 2-3 weeks
    Flat Bench
    275lbs x 10 reps
    295lbs x 8 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps

    [email protected] In 5 days of Recreate, my weight went down 2lbs
    Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    275lbs x 8 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps
    335lbs x 3 reps
    NSCA - CSCS

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Those that been around to witness the release of all USPlabs products can testify that USPlabs beta tests all products before marketing is released.

    We use research, innovative compounds, and beta tester feedback to write our copy.

    Cissus changed the Joint/tendon industry and now EVERYONE has a cissus product.

    PowerFULL the only effective HGH/anabolic supplement on the market.

    Anabolic Pump is so special people are barely getting to understand how special it is...Innovation takes a while to grasp but many did off the back.

    P-Slin a real pre workout pump that produces amazing natural energy, endurance, recovery.

    Recreate is just following in the foot-steps of innovation.

    haha wait until our next release....this one has me speechless at the moment and as a matter of fact most testers said "not sure what this feeling is but I love it!"

    The patent attorney said its a shoe in and will be awarded...
    I actually havent got around to using this yet...believe it or not!!!
  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results.

    Recreate still has to prove itself but our past history validates our marketing. And just breeze over the ingredient panel..pretty different, no?

    So far the feedback has been beyond positive and we broke the first week sales record at Nutra...So if it's just marketing smoke. I will be run out of towm(or in this case space) but I would not sabatoge my other innovative products by releasing BS..never ever ever ever do that to any of my customers or insult any of my other products to releasing fluff...EVER!!!!!

  9. i'm not trying to be an @ss or anything. i know you guys have very solid products. just sayin those big long ads with approvals from doctors are always sketchy to me. and no i didn't get a free t-shirt with my order. i don't know why asking a simple question is taken as having an issue with a company. i'm not gonna just take something because of an article i saw on the internet or a magazine. if u don't question new products theres nothing stopping a company from getting lazy and just putting out something to make money. again not saying that happens to everyone but it does happen.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i'm not trying to be an @ss or anything. i know you guys have very solid products. just sayin those big long ads with approvals from doctors are always sketchy to me. and no i didn't get a free t-shirt with my order. i don't know why asking a simple question is taken as having an issue with a company. i'm not gonna just take something because of an article i saw on the internet or a magazine. if u don't question new products theres nothing stopping a company from getting lazy and just putting out something to make money. again not saying that happens to everyone but it does happen.

    I agree,

    Jacob, I do love usplab products, but when I saw the advertisement for recreate, it did resemble a muscletech advertisement. Now im not sure if recreate works or not, but the funky ads do remind me of muscletech. The tactics used in the advertisements sorta resembles those of companys who try to sell you off DHEA in replacement as the next big anabolic steroid. I love AP, I have p-slin in my drawer, Im a big fan of usplab and I know your stuff is awesome but the way you advertise it kinda give recreate a skeptic glow. That is my opinion of course.
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I agree,

    Jacob, I do love usplab products, but when I saw the advertisement for recreate, it did resemble a muscletech advertisement. Now im not sure if recreate works or not, but the funky ads do remind me of muscletech. The tactics used in the advertisements sorta resembles those of companys who try to sell you off DHEA in replacement as the next big anabolic steroid. I love AP, I have p-slin in my drawer, Im a big fan of usplab and I know your stuff is awesome but the way you advertise it kinda give recreate a skeptic glow. That is my opinion of course.

    Sales would have to disagree with you and Anssi(the picture) is a respected member of our community not just some "dude" we made up. The ingredients are listed clearly. You can do your own research. The before and afters are 100% legit. Steve pictured in the Video is a member of Anabolic Minds. He is not to hard to find.

    It's impossible to please everyone so my best suggestion is not purchase the product for the time being to satisfy you distaste for the advertising.


    If it sound to good to be true...mabye in this instance it is that good?

  12. End of the day fellas, it's a business. You all and I know, talk with, and respect the guys at USPLabs. But for a lot of these companies, our business isn't enough to keep the ship afloat. They do need to sell themselves to the average consumer who doesn't spend time online reading up on supplements. For some companies that haven't been around for a long time, they do need to do something big and flashy to get the consumer's attention. Kinda like the quote "Don't hate the player, hate the game," I'm sure they'd prefer to not have to create 2 page spreads for magazines.

    I was kinda put off by your initial post jsp because of the aggressiveness in your wording. You appeared to be placing USPLabs in the same boat with MT and other potenial snake oil dealers. Whether that was your intention or not, it was the effect that I got from it.

    Recreate has been out for less than 2 weeks. Give the consumers a chance to use it for a good month or so because stirring up an angry mob.

    Let the consumers dictate you opinions of the product, not the MuscleTech-esque ads in a magazine. Or even form your own opinion. You have a bottle, have you cracked the seal yet?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    End of the day fellas, it's a business. You all and I know, talk with, and respect the guys at USPLabs. But for a lot of these companies, our business isn't enough to keep the ship afloat. They do need to sell themselves to the average consumer who doesn't spend time online reading up on supplements. For some companies that haven't been around for a long time, they do need to do something big and flashy to get the consumer's attention. Kinda like the quote "Don't hate the player, hate the game," I'm sure they'd prefer to not have to create 2 page spreads for magazines.

    I was kinda put off by your initial post jsp because of the aggressiveness in your wording. You appeared to be placing USPLabs in the same boat with MT and other potenial snake oil dealers. Whether that was your intention or not, it was the effect that I got from it.

    Recreate has been out for less than 2 weeks. Give the consumers a chance to use it for a good month or so because stirring up an angry mob.

    Let the consumers dictate you opinions of the product, not the MuscleTech-esque ads in a magazine. Or even form your own opinion. You have a bottle, have you cracked the seal yet?
    An advertisment in main stream bodybuilding magazines cost between 2500-20,000 a page! We opted against Recreate "its Good" with picture of a bottle.

  14. Marketing is disposable media; its intent is not to please everyone but to reach the most. If that's a reality you do not feel comfortable reconciling with, then you should not only pass on USP products, but relocate from any 'Westernized' country.

    You are categorizing us with MuscleTech, so let's define MuscleTech for the purposes of this comparison. First, MuscleTech does not necessarily make ineffective products; they use high-grade materials, proven ingredients, and ingredients I would venture to say you're purchasing already. So, the question then, is what makes them so chastised? Two things; firstly, their marketing; secondly, their extremely high markups which exacerbates the first condition.

    Not only is ReCreate extremely affordable, especially when taken into consideration with market prices for other fatburners (36.95 compared to that price for products which only have one of ReCreate's MOAs), but it is also extremely novel, and extremely effective.

    As towards why the responders took a harsh tone with you, look at your somewhat arrogant and abrasive form of questioning. Admittedly, you know nothing about either the product, or the results, so why insinuate that we're "learning a lesson in fake advertising"?

  15. Simply put Muscle Tech has not one product that has done what they have claimed it to do for the majority of people. Where as USP Labs has put out four products that have proven their effectiveness time and time again. I would sooner would sooner give my hard earned money to them then to Muscle trash.
    My 2 cents.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mdts View Post
    Simply put Muscle Tech has not one product that has done what they have claimed it to do for the majority of people. Where as USP Labs has put out four products that have proven their effectiveness time and time again. I would sooner would sooner give my hard earned money to them then to Muscle trash.
    My 2 cents.
    me too..
  17. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    . Admittedly, you know nothing about either the product, or the results, so why insinuate that we're "learning a lesson in fake advertising"?
    He is a prophet, duh!

  18. ok guys I`m thinking of going with animal cuts(I heard good things), can anyone give me a good reason to wait and go with recreate instead?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    ok guys I`m thinking of going with animal cuts(I heard good things), can anyone give me a good reason to wait and go with recreate instead?
    I'd rather not make comparisons that could tend toward negativity; suffice to say, I am fully confident in our product, and suggest that you make a comparative analysis of the two!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We opted against Recreate "its Good" with picture of a bottle.
    How dare you!?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  21. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    ok guys I`m thinking of going with animal cuts(I heard good things), can anyone give me a good reason to wait and go with recreate instead?

    I'll be interested in a comparative once your done.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Marketing is disposable media; its intent is not to please everyone but to reach the most. If that's a reality you do not feel comfortable reconciling with, then you should not only pass on USP products, but relocate from any 'Westernized' country.

    You are categorizing us with MuscleTech, so let's define MuscleTech for the purposes of this comparison. First, MuscleTech does not necessarily make ineffective products; they use high-grade materials, proven ingredients, and ingredients I would venture to say you're purchasing already. So, the question then, is what makes them so chastised? Two things; firstly, their marketing; secondly, their extremely high markups which exacerbates the first condition.

    Not only is ReCreate extremely affordable, especially when taken into consideration with market prices for other fatburners (36.95 compared to that price for products which only have one of ReCreate's MOAs), but it is also extremely novel, and extremely effective.

    As towards why the responders took a harsh tone with you, look at your somewhat arrogant and abrasive form of questioning. Admittedly, you know nothing about either the product, or the results, so why insinuate that we're "learning a lesson in fake advertising"?
    i stated in my initial post that i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'll be interested in a comparative once your done.
    yeah,I`ll do that, first I`ll go with cuts cause recreate its still not available in Europe.

  24. i think everybody is reacting way too harshly to a simple question. your loyalty to a certain company can blind u from questioning anything they put out. why is it wrong to inquire about a new product? people know most of the sponsored logs are crap along with the "scientific testing" that goes into a lot of products. just a simple question was posed along with an observation and i get turned into the anti-christ.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i think everybody is reacting way too harshly to a simple question. your loyalty to a certain company can blind u from questioning anything they put out. why is it wrong to inquire about a new product? people know most of the sponsored logs are crap along with the "scientific testing" that goes into a lot of products. just a simple question was posed along with an observation and i get turned into the anti-christ.
    You asked like a d!ck, and you got a reply like a d!ck. Arrogance and sensitivity are counterintuitive traits to have in a person.

    In terms of the results, they've been overwhelmingly positive, and there is even a feedback thread in our sub-forum that you could have searched for prior to asking.

  26. Nothing I've read here has made you look like the ant-christ. What are you reading?
    NSCA - CSCS

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You asked like a d!ck, and you got a reply like a d!ck. Arrogance and sensitivity are counterintuitive traits to have in a person.

    In terms of the results, they've been overwhelmingly positive, and there is even a feedback thread in our sub-forum that you could have searched for prior to asking.
    how did i ask like a dick?

  28. Are you not reading the same thread as I am?

    You asked if we were 'learning a lesson in fake advertising' and then went on to say advertising like ours is why you hate certain companies.

    "Hey baby, I hate girls who wear that shirt, can I have your number?"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Are you not reading the same thread as I am?

    You asked if we were 'learning a lesson in fake advertising' and then went on to say advertising like ours is why you hate certain companies.

    "Hey baby, I hate girls who wear that shirt, can I have your number?"
    u just answered it for me. I ASKED a question, inquiring. and by companies i hate are the ones that do that and have over priced sh!t products.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results.
    You don't think that comes off a bit condescending? Clearly you made this statement prior to research, because people had been reporting plenty of positive feedback all week long.

    Also, Mullet wasn't calling you a **** for the inquiry. Reps defend inquiries all day long, it's the way you asked it. Your question implies a neutral position looking for answers, but you asked it with the implication that BS is in the air based on nothing but your set biased opinion against their marketing approach. With that said, I still don't think you were made to look like the anti-christ.

    My log isn't sponsored either, I'm just reporting the effects as they occur.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recreate?
    By Dizmal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:58 PM
Log in
Log in