? about LG Sciences

footster

footster

Awards
Just gonna put my buddy on M1D and Liq Masterdrol. Some people say Ph are Ps, is that true? But my real question is, when he is done with the cycle, is just formadrol okay to take as the PCT? thanks guys

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just gonna put my buddy on M1D and Liq Masterdrol. Some people say Ph are Ps, is that true? But my real question is, when he is done with the cycle, is just formadrol okay to take as the PCT? thanks guys

He should like the cycle a good bit and be minimaly shut down compared to the other hormones out there. M1D and LM are prohormones but they are not active steroids. Formadrol is perfect for PCT!

footster

footster

Awards
Great thanks for the help dude. Does a PH mess with your HTPA..HPTA...forget how it is lol. I know the guys were telling me a PS was worth the wait bc im still maturing. Thoughts?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thanks for the help dude. Does a PH mess with your HTPA..HPTA...forget how it is lol. I know the guys were telling me a PS was worth the wait bc im still maturing. Thoughts?

Yes they are prohormones so they will still mess with your boys. We dont rec. the prohormones for anyone under 21.

footster

footster

Awards
haha thought so...just looking for somone to say steriods and PH are just as safe and healthy as fish oils. j/k