Prohormones for a 40 yr old?

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
I am just curious as to how many guys 40 and over are using any type of prohormones and what is recommended?
I have been working out for over 20 years.I am currently
205lbs and 5'10" tall. I do not know what my body fat would be. My metabolism is still excellent.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
Actually, What would be the most recommended Test-Booster. I have been doing some research on TestBoosters and some seem to have prohormone in them. Thats what I am referring to in my first post, not real steroids. I guess you would refer these type of prohormones designer steroid.
A steroid is a steroid I guess.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This subject is discussed in depth in the over 35 section.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro welcome to Anabolic Minds i am 46 and i am running my 2nd cycle i ran Havoc in Sept last year and i am finishing up a cycle of H-drol right now.

If you are considering doing them i suggest alot of research first use the search function here type in word such as havoc,epistane,h-drol there will be a ton of good info but the biggest thing to research will be pct type in words such as pct, post cycle threapy there is also a forum here called post cycle threapy and there is a ton of info there.

These are steriods and knowledge is the best way to approach them make sure that is what you want before going into it.

If you want to go with a non-steriod test booster look into Stoked it is a new product we have out that boosts test levels and reduces estrogen it also increases libido and is a very good antioxidant and improves sleep quality.

If you have any questions i would be more than happy to try and help you out best of luck bro:cheers:

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
Hey guys I am also 46 and have done about 5 cycles over the past few years. I don't think I respond as well as a 25 year old. But I love experimenting and some have better results than others. My best results were a Pheraplex clone (my first) and Epistane/Trenadrol. Had some good results with Epi/Furazadrol. Halodrol and Superdrol clones did not do much for me. Maybe I need a higher dosage since I am 260lbs. Good advice about the research. Read as many forums as you can and come up with your own plan for a good stack along with pct.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
A test booster is not a steroid and neither is it a prohormone.
I know that!
Thats not what I was referring to.
I was referring to the real steroid and the designer steroids that seem to be coming and going at some health suppliment stores.