Anabolic pump, and the "ultimate cycle"

ch4zl33

Awards
I'm thinking of taking Anabolic pump to gain some weight Or combining MAss Fx and hyperdrol x2. I've been reading around and heard nothing but good things for the MF and HD combo.

I was wondering if someone could briefly tell me how each of these supplements work?

I'm thinking of taking Anabolic pump to gain some weight Or combining MAss Fx and hyperdrol x2. I've been reading around and heard nothing but good things for the MF and HD combo.

I was wondering if someone could briefly tell me how each of these supplements work?

Anabolic Pump works but stimulating GLUT4 in muscle cells allowing for a super saturation of Glycogen and amino acids(all day muscle fullness you feel) building the perfect environment for growth and recovery and fueling intense workouts.

On a moderate carbohydrate diet Anabolic Pump becomes the perfect weight loss muscle building supplement.

You lose fat at a steady pace and works remain intense and recovery from exercise is accelerated.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They activate thru different mechanisms, why not take both? I had great results with UMC. Know of a few people who have had good results with AP.

Mass FX is a Sex Hormone Binding Globulin inhibitor, frees up test. Hyperdrol 2 is a Aromatase Inhibitor/Test booster. More test+ more free test is awesome. The 11-alpha in MFxMS also helps with protein synthesis.

ch4zl33

Awards
Ok sweet i understand it now thanks :cool:

Also do you think these type of supplements would be good for doing High Intensity Training considering I would be lifting only 1/6 days.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok sweet i understand it now thanks :cool:

Also do you think these type of supplements would be good for doing High Intensity Training considering I would be lifting only 1/6 days.
Yes. Should help with your endurance due to Anabolic Pump super saturating your muscle cells with glucose.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AP will keep your muscles full and hard all day long...It gives you such a sick appearance like your pumped up all the time bro..It's a must for anyone wanting that always pumped look:clean:

AP will keep your muscles full and hard all day long...It gives you such a sick appearance like your pumped up all the time bro..It's a must for anyone wanting that always pumped look:clean:

Everyone should want it becasue full Pump look=force feeding muscle cells with glycogen and Amino acids. This is the real pump not useless vasolidation like arginine produces.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
id have to agree about the AP super all day pumps, i love this sheet. Lost a little bit of weight too but i havent looked this big in a while. I just ordered recreate, hoping to drop a feew more lbs for the summer than start the bulk for strength blitz

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
So, it's ability to saturate muscles would make AP very synergistic with P-Slin?

So many supplements, so little money!

ch4zl33

Awards
Thanks for the replies i appreciate it.

1 more question, My workout partner/cousin and I usually take the same supps...the only problem is he is two years younger than me. He's almost 19, I know AP won't pose a problem for his age, but the Mass FX/ Hyperdol x-2 might.

What would happen if he took the Mass fx/ Hyperdrol stack?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Everyone should want it becasue full Pump look=force feeding muscle cells with glycogen and Amino acids. This is the real pump not useless vasolidation like arginine produces.
Agree and disagree. Arginine makes me feel like hitting the gym all the time, I always feel like I need to contract my muscles aka pump. It's not that bad, haven't tried AP and now am curious.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered what AP and X-factor would be like in a stack. Seems I'm usually seeing them apart with more extreme mass builders or a big cutter. Would AP benefit from taking X-factor? X-factor helps recovery and the break down of your muscles alot better, right. Or would they work against each other?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies i appreciate it.

1 more question, My workout partner/cousin and I usually take the same supps...the only problem is he is two years younger than me. He's almost 19, I know AP won't pose a problem for his age, but the Mass FX/ Hyperdol x-2 might.

What would happen if he took the Mass fx/ Hyperdrol stack?
Hyperdrol 2 would be ok at 19 per AX's rec's. MFx is 21+.

Thudd

Awards
AP has another use too. Take one before you hit the curry buffet and that onslaught of carbs doesn't do you anywhere near as much damage as it ordinarily would.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered what AP and X-factor would be like in a stack. Seems I'm usually seeing them apart with more extreme mass builders or a big cutter. Would AP benefit from taking X-factor? X-factor helps recovery and the break down of your muscles alot better, right. Or would they work against each other?
Haven't tried X-Factor, could be a great product but for recovery I'll just use glutamine 1 kilo from Nutra, cheaper. The AP I would definitely try.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
i'm carb sensitive (white, euro male) and thinking of using anabolic pump, with mass fx and hyperdrol like the author of this post... so as i gather from reading because they all have different modes of operation they should complement each other just fine?

also, has anyone done a cycle like this? results?

my goal is to gain mass and strength (increase pr on bench, squat, dead lifts) .. i'm not worried about gaining a little fat or not having abs..

thanks for advice!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
are you planning on taking AP just preworkout or before your main meals included.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
LEARNINGLOTS-

AP works great with the UMS stack. I've used it, after my short cycle, with great results. Good pumps and strength gains. Now I'm using Levi/Recreate and AP, to lose some belly fat, and the pumps are still good. AP/UMS is not a cheap stack, but it's worth it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm carb sensitive (white, euro male) and thinking of using anabolic pump, with mass fx and hyperdrol like the author of this post... so as i gather from reading because they all have different modes of operation they should complement each other just fine?

also, has anyone done a cycle like this? results?

my goal is to gain mass and strength (increase pr on bench, squat, dead lifts) .. i'm not worried about gaining a little fat or not having abs..

thanks for advice!
I did it somewhere in Jan-February, though I don't recall which part of it (added in AP at random till I ran out). My diet was reduced carb, and I did alright with it. For my training goals, strength gains were very good and I don't think that I gained much bodyfat while on this cycle. My diet wasn't particularly that clean all the time, but I did try to maintain some healthy choices and "non-white" carbs.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
I did it somewhere in Jan-February, though I don't recall which part of it (added in AP at random till I ran out). My diet was reduced carb, and I did alright with it. For my training goals, strength gains were very good and I don't think that I gained much bodyfat while on this cycle. My diet wasn't particularly that clean all the time, but I did try to maintain some healthy choices and "non-white" carbs.
thank you and young4life for the replies! helpful!