Votes: 18 69.2%
  • NO - Use them all together no problem

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to hear your opinions on this stack.

I have a high tolerance to stims so I was thinking:

Start with

Morning Pre WO 1 Levi + 1 Recreate (for 3 days to assess tolerance and if possible move to 2 Levi + 1 Recreate)

Afternoon 1 Levi + 1 Recreate

DCP 2 pills 4 times a day

What do you guys think about running this 2 months? or just do 1 month Levi DCP + 1 Month Recreate + DCP. and why?

I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Im taking DCP and RECREATE right now along with some choice prohormones and loving it. If your an experienced stim junkie i dont see a problem with it.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Throw some RPM in and you have a problem.

Perhaps you'd be okay with both the Recreate and Leviathan. I'd definitely want to hear the results from that stack.

Which has more caffeine, Leviathan or Recreate?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that I think it's overkill but I think it might be better in the long run to do the products back to back. Leviathan and DCP work very well on their own.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think its overkill, but some people could do it. I personally wouldn't stack two stims, even though Recreate is lower on the caffeine.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
what about taking a half dose of levi-r with DCP and recreate?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
what about taking a half dose of levi-r with DCP and recreate?
at that point... you prob might as well do them back to back.

theres more benefits in taking leviathan at the proper dose than at a half or a quarter dose. its more than just caffeine afterall

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that info, im taking levi-r and DCP right now and was thinking of throwing in recreate. i guess i'll hold off on that then

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
at that point... you prob might as well do them back to back.
Ok so half doses would inhibit the whole benefits of Levi, what about Recreate, would a full dose of Levi and half of recreate be of benefit or do you guys also think that is better running them back to back?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would be interested in knowing this too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to be the lazy one, but is there a writeup posted on Recreate yet? Linky?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Throw some RPM in and you have a problem.

Perhaps you'd be okay with both the Recreate and Leviathan. I'd definitely want to hear the results from that stack.

Which has more caffeine, Leviathan or Recreate?
same amount of caffeine in 1 serving of each...or very close... 75mg per pill = 150mg per serving of 2 pills.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"On occasion" I add 2 Leviathan Reloaded to my Recreate, DCP stack. Recreate alone doesn't produce much of a stim for me, so sometimes I'll throw in some Adrenalean, or RPM, or Levi Re, or just a caffeine cap, but again, I only do this on occasions when I know I have an extraordinarily strenuous workout to complete and need/want a real stim boost.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I hate to be the lazy one, but is there a writeup posted on Recreate yet? Linky?
dsade...

i did not give you permission to use my arms in your avatar

Please send payment of $5 for each post in the forum where this appears for licensing rights.
Thank you

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/recreate-90-caps.html
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Recreate Blend 750 mg **
Will Power (Pure Caralluma Fimbriata), SCModulator (Engineered Extract from Coffea ArabicaL), ThyroidFast (Engineered Extract from Olea Europaea), Caffeine, Forslean, Cir20x (2-(4-(beta-D-Gluco-pyranosyloxy) phenyl)-5-hydroxy-6, 7-dimethoxy-4H-1 -benzopyran-4-one Engineered Extract from Microtea Debilis)

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
"On occasion" I add 2 Leviathan Reloaded to my Recreate, DCP stack. Recreate alone doesn't produce much of a stim for me, so sometimes I'll throw in some Adrenalean, or RPM, or Levi Re, or just a caffeine cap, but again, I only do this on occasions when I know I have an extraordinarily strenuous workout to complete and need/want a real stim boost.
Damn. You have a HIGH threshold for caffeine.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could do full doses but alternate days of Recreate and LR.. with DCP everyday obviously?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could do full doses but alternate days of Recreate and LR.. with DCP everyday obviously?
Darn that shoul've been a 3rd option hadn't thought about it.

What do you guys think about this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be an interesting protocol.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, on the bottle of recreate it has the old USP saying of "Us for a minimum of 60 days." So does it have some type of build up? Who knows. If it does, the alternating protocol may negate the full effects of recreat.

Adams

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It didn't take long for me to notice the differences with recreate, I have been on it for over 4 weeks not and it is steady and I think there was an increase in effectiveness after the 3rd week or maybe earlier. I guess this may alter from person to person.

If I wasn't so cognizant of how my body reacts to diet and training I may have missed some of the signs of Recreates effectiveness. Knowing my body so well, I can really see what a supplement does for me. I believe a lot of the non-responders are not a) giving the compound a chance b) not noticing the benefits even though they are there. There are real non-responders I have no doubt but much fewer than some would have us believe.