After Epi?

Alex111

Awards
So this is my last week of my epistane cycle. I have Tomoxifen citrate waiting for me for my PCT. During my PCT can I still take creatine or another supp? Or do i have to take the the month without any supp?

Thanks

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Creatine and a natural test booster are welcomed parts of PCT

Alex111

Awards
ohh okay did not know that....any quick recommendations for a natural test booster?

klownh8er

Awards
DTH or Activate Xtreme are getting good reviews

Alex111

Awards
how about something like Novedex Xtreme or mass fx or maybe even an N02? or are those not nat test boosters

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but you're asking these questions now? Shouldn't they have been asked before you started?

Alex111

Awards
well i wasnt plannin on taking any supps after this epi cycle, i was just going to use a serm for a PCT but i decided it may be a better idea to take something

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
well i wasnt plannin on taking any supps after this epi cycle, i was just going to use a serm for a PCT but i decided it may be a better idea to take something
Did you know about other proper supplements that are to be taken after a cycle and just ignore them or did you not know until more recently? Either way, figure it out so you don't lose your gains.

Alex111

Awards
yea im gonna take anabolic pump + mass fx + milk thistle/omega 3's, fish oil along with a serm for my pct

mr j

Awards
hey man im using stoked and this product gets me very crazy. i find myself starring down people and just getting irritated over anything. but at the gym im no beast just have more focus. "push my self more than before"

search for neoborns FAQ on epistane

and like rugger said why ask now? u should of been prepared.

also how was ur stats before and after the cycle?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Stoked would also be a great choice for boosting your test and reducing estrogen also awesome for libido good luck feel free to ask questions:cheers:
I agree, i picked up STOKED for my PCT. Im taking epidrol, propadrol and methyl masterdrol V2. Along with my clomid and nolva I picked up STOKED, and the RPM/DRIVE combo at nutra. PCT should go very smoothly thanks to these supps.

Alex111

Awards
sounds good, ill try to pick up stoked with my anabolic pump and maybe mass fx

drksun1

Awards
i would lean away from AI based test bosters, go with something that frees SHBG, you want some estrogen in PCT, and the serm will protect you..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, i picked up STOKED for my PCT. Im taking epidrol, propadrol and methyl masterdrol V2. Along with my clomid and nolva I picked up STOKED, and the RPM/DRIVE combo at nutra. PCT should go very smoothly thanks to these supps.
Yes stoked has been getting great reviews for use in pct and also as a stand alone:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man im using stoked and this product gets me very crazy. i find myself starring down people and just getting irritated over anything. but at the gym im no beast just have more focus. "push my self more than before"

search for neoborns FAQ on epistane

and like rugger said why ask now? u should of been prepared.

also how was ur stats before and after the cycle?
Nothing like being wild and crazy in the gym:clean:

DumpTruck

Awards
What doses are you running nolva and clomid at?