How long do I need to be off Hyperdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

How long do I need to be off Hyperdrol

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

How long do I need to be off Hyperdrol

I did (2) bottles of Cissus-drol before with other stuff, but did those (2) bottles back to back and now I'm on Hyperdrol after a 2 week break. The 'mass stack' consists of 12 weeks, so this 3rd bottle will pretty much bring it up to that point.

I really like the stuff, but after this bottle I need to take a break from it. How long should I be off hyperdrol before being back on again ?

I got several bottles still lying around, but I don't want to keep staying 'on' though.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I did (2) bottles of Cissus-drol before with other stuff, but did those (2) bottles back to back and now I'm on Hyperdrol after a 2 week break. The 'mass stack' consists of 12 weeks, so this 3rd bottle will pretty much bring it up to that point.

I really like the stuff, but after this bottle I need to take a break from it. How long should I be off hyperdrol before being back on again ?

I got several bottles still lying around, but I don't want to keep staying 'on' though.
    I'd say time on + time off plus a little more.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Yeah I'm thinking 2 months or so. I recall 10 weeks but I'm not 100% sure. It is a nice equilibrium for an anabolic.
    •   

4. Senior Member

What type of results did you see from the cissus-drol and what was your dosing schedule?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

my strength greatly went up. It was to the point where I could easily tell a difference because I was cutting, which unfortunately is causing me to 'stay on', because if I get off and am still cutting I know my strength will go down.

It did during my 2 week break.

Every bottle, I've put on about 2-3lbs which is pretty modest. My strength gains however have been more more noticible. Great non-methyl anabolic. I love it.

I didn't stick with the dosing on the label. I toyed with it to work for me.
  6. Team Anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

I tend to follow the time on = time off rule.

You might be fine with 8-10 weeks though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
  4. Hyperdrol / Hyperdrol X2 comparison
    By Madevilz in forum Supplements