Has anyone tried AtroPhex?

glewis09

Awards
I know a lot you guys do not like BSN in products. I have been a huge fan of NO-Xplode and been on it for a while now. It gives a good boost of energy before I hit the gym and sustains throughout my workout. I'm currently on a cut phase and have been reading about AtroPhex for a fat burner. For those of you who have tried it was your review on it? Is it worth it?

I am 5'9 170lbs about 12 to 13% bodyfat. Would like to get down to 10% or lower. On a new workout of supersets three times a week and high intensity interval running on my off days. I eat pretty healthy.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I used 1 1/2 boxes of atrophex with decent results. It's more of a nutrient repartitioner than just thermogenic. I think it's a great product, but it just made me hungry as hell after taking it, which was pretty contradictory to my goals. I'll tell you what though, I'm a week into VPX's Meltdown and I fly off of one caps for about 2 hours (and I'm a stim junkie). You get 40 days from 1 bottle also whereas atrophex i dont even remember.

also I'd ditch the NO Xplode and get something like Nimbus's Blast product mixed with Xtend for pre and intra workout. Or if you decide to get Meltdown, 2 caps preworkout is absurdly awesome.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I agree, ditch the atro phex.
Get cytolean, meltdown, or Stim X.

Thumbs up on the blast/swell combo!!

glewis09

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I use to take Hydroxocut Hardcore. And that made me have the jitters, which I love when I'm in the gym but not during the day. Does Meltdown have similar effects?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies. I use to take Hydroxocut Hardcore. And that made me have the jitters, which I love when I'm in the gym but not during the day. Does Meltdown have similar effects?

Meltdown energy is very clean. I used to love the Stim effect of everything out now but im so used to not having a stim effect i dont really like it when i get one. I just like clean energy and meltdown gives that.

glewis09

Awards
Thanks 3clipse. I guess I will go with Meltdown instead of Astrophex. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to cut down by June.

Can you stack this with a preworkout shake like NOxplode or NO Shotgun for those who hate BSN. HAHA

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't say i hate bsn, i was really liked no explode but now im taking ragnarok and theres no way i'll ever go back to no explode. i went through 4 boxes of atro-phex and lost about 10-15lbs but i attribute that mostly to my diet and exercise. so i wouldn't buy it i f i were you i would save some cash by buying a superior product like levi-r. with atro phex i remember there were a couple ways to dose it. you could take 2 twice a day and you could go all the way up to 4-6 twice a day i can't remember what the exact dosages were, but you don't get much for the money.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just an FYI..........all BSN products will go on sale at NutraPlanet later today.

10% off!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up im might get some syntha-6 mocha, that stuff is awsome!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i think BSN has great products. they are just pricey.
with 10% off it makes it very attractive! :)

glewis09

Awards
Sorry about that. New to the site and wasn't thinking.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I don't think BSN products are that expensive. If you go to prosource.net you can usually get a really good deal. All the supplements are comparable in prices.
NutraPlanet is the board sponsor so you can't source anything else (but why would you anyway?)

Here are a couple of price comparisons:
Cell Mass: NP:31.50 Pro: 33.90
Syntha-6: NP:23.36 Pro: 26.99
True Mass: NP: 33.26 Pro:39.25
and thats only a couple of the differences.

I'm just going to stop there because your post will be edited or deleted, but just thought I would throw that up.