Good energy supplement for women

1. Good energy supplement for women

Since starting a high protein diet (six meals with 40p-30c-30f ratios) I have found that my energy level is very low. I am at a point where ten minutes after I wake up from at least eight hours of sleep that I could easily fall asleep again. This feeling lasts all day and makes it difficult to get through my workouts and just about everything else. I am currently taking a good multi vitamin, b complex, and redline princess prior to workouts; however, none of this is working for me. I am curious if there is anything I could take in place of the Redine as I am seeing no real results and the tolerance I have built up for it could exceed the daily warning of two cans. I do not neccessarily want a fat burner, just something that will give me energy so I can at least make it throughout my workouts. Any suggestion(s) would be greatly appreciated...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Siciliana 1 View Post
    Since starting a high protein diet (six meals with 40p-30c-30f ratios) I have found that my energy level is very low. I am at a point where ten minutes after I wake up from at least eight hours of sleep that I could easily fall asleep again. This feeling lasts all day and makes it difficult to get through my workouts and just about everything else. I am currently taking a good multi vitamin, b complex, and redline princess prior to workouts; however, none of this is working for me. I am curious if there is anything I could take in place of the Redine as I am seeing no real results and the tolerance I have built up for it could exceed the daily warning of two cans. I do not neccessarily want a fat burner, just something that will give me energy so I can at least make it throughout my workouts. Any suggestion(s) would be greatly appreciated...
    RPM. you might want to add in more carbs or find a reason for the low levels of energy however. I usually feel low on energy if I dont eat enough carbs or consume enough calories for the day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    RPM.
    X2..

4. I have my girlfriend take 3g l-tyrosine 1.5g alcar 1 now foods250mg dmae cap and 2 now foods Choline & Inositol 1 hour preworkout and she loves it. She has been taking that for over 3 months and she notices on days she does not take.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick60 View Post
    X2..
    X3.

Really is an amazing product. Sustained energy, crashless.
    •   

6. Thanks everyone, Donk I looked at all of the products you listed I think I may give it a try, I dont know what X2 or X3 is, so could you guys please enlighten me...Thanks again for taking the time to respond!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Siciliana 1 View Post
    Thanks everyone, Donk I looked at all of the products you listed I think I may give it a try, I dont know what X2 or X3 is, so could you guys please enlighten me...Thanks again for taking the time to respond!!!

They were both just agreeing with the RPM suggestion. I agree as well, RPM would be a good choice.

8. Actually, I think Lipotrpoin AM would be better suited for a women, seing how RPM can lower estrogen levels. Just my 3 cents.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Siciliana 1 View Post
    Thanks everyone, Donk I looked at all of the products you listed I think I may give it a try, I dont know what X2 or X3 is, so could you guys please enlighten me...Thanks again for taking the time to respond!!!
    Multiplication of a good suggestion. Go back to algebra, idiot.

(not serious)

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Actually, I think Lipotrpoin AM would be better suited for a women, seing how RPM can lower estrogen levels. Just my 3 cents.
    Better suited for a woman, but is it going to kick as much asss as RPM?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. energy supplement
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:51 PM
  2. WeighLoss energy for women...
    By psychobabble in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:41 PM
  3. WeighLoss energy for women...
    By psychobabble in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 08:56 PM
  4. What's a good fat loss supplement for women?
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
  5. The best energy supplement
    By anadrol75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:55 PM