PCS and Cycle Support

dafox

Awards
  • Established
can both PCS and Cycle Support be taken at the same time (like the exact same time, together in a half hour period), or would they interfere with each other?
btw, I am not planning a cycle. Just recovering from a stupid choice I made before I knew better.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/91653-trenaplex-oops.html
Thank you AM for keeping me from being more of a dumbass and killing myself because of ignorance. :D
Please, no flaming. AM is a really good forum.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure they do different things, and it's probably beneficial to run them both at the same time. I'm planning on doing it in pct (maybe)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about absorption, like one inhibiting the other? then again, the substances that aid with absorption in PCS should help out the the cycle support, huh?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about it, then just stagger them.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about absorption, like one inhibiting the other? then again, the substances that aid with absorption in PCS should help out the the cycle support, huh?
I always stagger them a bit like maybe an hour for the very reason you mentioned. I'm not sure if they interfere or not but just to be on the safe side i just stagger them ...