Should i add a fat burner?..

1. Should i add a fat burner?..

Im currently 20 yrs old and im 6' around 200lbs..
    ive been working out for about 3 months and im loving my gains. im wondering whether or not i should introduce a fat burner into my supplements that i am already taking.

at the moment im using..
    SizeOn
    NO Xplode
    and i just switched from muscle milk to labrada pro v60
    bsn axis-ht

I also wouldnt mind finding something better than the axis-ht, i dont really feel much from it.

ive been looking into MAN Scorch and RPM

2. Please post a bit more about your diet and goals. If you're still bulking, I wouldn't recommend a fat burner until you go on a cut, it's more effective that way. If you're really worried about fat gain and have lots of $$ to spend maybe, but generally I'd say not on a bulk. Put the money towards something like Beta-Alanine to help with your workout. RPM is also a good idea.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Please post a bit more about your diet and goals. If you're still bulking, I wouldn't recommend a fat burner until you go on a cut, it's more effective that way. If you're really worried about fat gain and have lots of $$ to spend maybe, but generally I'd say not on a bulk. Put the money towards something like Beta-Alanine to help with your workout. RPM is also a good idea.
    Sound advice.

Screw Axis-HT. You could consider a nettle product to use instead, or perhaps Activate Xtreme if you're interested in testosterone supplements. Much more advantageous than Axis.

Beta-Alanine would be a good route to travel.

Stick with SizeON.

I'd probably discontinue use of the NO-Xplode. SizeON is head-and-shoulders above NO. Another thing to think about could be Anabolic Pump/P-Slin, as P-Slin is very synergistic with creatines and the like because of enhanced nutrient transport.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:03 AM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements