Has anyone had any sort of results with toco-8 yet?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Stuff's been out for a couple months now.. I'm wondering if anyone had even the smallest bit of hair thickening from the product by using it since it came out.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just started my third month. My head of hair does seem a little more "full", and looks healthy. My skin seems to have improved as well. This is one of those things that is hard to tell. I definitely will continue to use it because I do think it is helping, with hair and other health.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just started my third month. My head of hair does seem a little more "full", and looks healthy. My skin seems to have improved as well. This is one of those things that is hard to tell. I definitely will continue to use it because I do think it is helping, with hair and other health.

Where was your thinning? Crown or ??

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinning in the front and temples. I have a nice widow's peak. I was just about to buy a head blade and this came out. I seemed to lose just as much hair as before, but it must be growing back faster, cuz my scalp is barely noticeable now. It was easier to see before I started., which leads me to believe it is increasing the number of hairs on my head.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinning in the front and temples. I have a nice widow's peak. I was just about to buy a head blade and this came out. I seemed to lose just as much hair as before, but it must be growing back faster, cuz my scalp is barely noticeable now. It was easier to see before I started., which leads me to believe it is increasing the number of hairs on my head.

Sweet! Going to have pick some of this stuff up.

Thanks.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
That's actually great to hear, I'm only 20 years old and I'm not at the point of being "bald" but I have the sort of widow's peak that was mentioned, and I know the frontal region is an infamously hard spot to treat which is what makes this all the more impressive.

Mattikus have you used any minoxidil, or nizoral or a similar shampoo?

I'm thinking of using minoxidil, dr. lee's shampoo (taking a break from this), and toco-8, I don't want to use propecia since I had some bad side effects from that ****.

Well anyways it was mentioned that toco-8 seems to work best at stopping shedding, I'm thinking if I can grow back a good amount of hair to the point of making me content if maybe I can quit the minoxidil and just use the toco-8 to maintain my hair and keep my skin young.

Finally, to be totally honest I would be embarassed as hell if someone was snooping around (especially a ladyfriend) and happened across some hair loss supplies that belonged to me. If someone came across my toco-8 it would be no big deal at all since it's just an improved vitamin E supplement. I think this is a huge reason why most people don't stick with rogaine (I use xandrox) for too long, out of sheer embarassement of having the stuff lying around. Oh well, thank god for anonymous internet forums right? haha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on my third tin. Hair loss has not really slowed, but there seem to be a bunch of new hairs sprouting at the hairline. I'm also using Revita shampoo daily. Maybe longer hairs are thinning, making shorter new hairs visible, but I think not.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
That's actually great to hear, I'm only 20 years old and I'm not at the point of being "bald" but I have the sort of widow's peak that was mentioned, and I know the frontal region is an infamously hard spot to treat which is what makes this all the more impressive.

Mattikus have you used any minoxidil, or nizoral or a similar shampoo?

I'm thinking of using minoxidil, dr. lee's shampoo (taking a break from this), and toco-8, I don't want to use propecia since I had some bad side effects from that ****.

Well anyways it was mentioned that toco-8 seems to work best at stopping shedding, I'm thinking if I can grow back a good amount of hair to the point of making me content if maybe I can quit the minoxidil and just use the toco-8 to maintain my hair and keep my skin young.

Finally, to be totally honest I would be embarassed as hell if someone was snooping around (especially a ladyfriend) and happened across some hair loss supplies that belonged to me. If someone came across my toco-8 it would be no big deal at all since it's just an improved vitamin E supplement. I think this is a huge reason why most people don't stick with rogaine (I use xandrox) for too long, out of sheer embarassement of having the stuff lying around. Oh well, thank god for anonymous internet forums right? haha
Bro, hang around 'ladyfriends' long enough and you are going to 'stumble upon' stuff of theirs you wished you didn't too...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third tin. Hair loss has not really slowed, but there seem to be a bunch of new hairs sprouting at the hairline. I'm also using Revita shampoo daily. Maybe longer hairs are thinning, making shorter new hairs visible, but I think not.
That is exactly what I am doing, and sounds like the same results. No dht inhibitors for me. I tried minoxidil once, hated it, and decided to shave it. Then comes Toco 8. Tried it, like it, looks like I may keep my hair after all. I think it is just growing more hair faster.
Bro, hang around 'ladyfriends' long enough and you are going to 'stumble upon' stuff of theirs you wished you didn't too...
That is all too true.:toilet: