Are you going to buy 3-AD when it comes out ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure how much it is going to cost. I've heard numbers from $40-$50, but who knows.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I might wait a little while to see how it pans out but I am a sucker for this kind of stuff. IF it ever comes out.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to wait until actual non-sponsored logs are freely roaming around. I tried checking out the sponsored ones, but there's too much banter for me. And plus, all the sponsored logs are by other reps for companies. (Not saying anything negative here, put your E-Guns down)

If it's as much as some are speculating, NO! I can get H-Drol for $20, Torem for $35... And I know those work for me.

Time will tell, though.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I would really like to try it as the non-methyl is very appealing. But im going to wait for some non sponsored logs too.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to wait until actual non-sponsored logs are freely roaming around. I tried checking out the sponsored ones, but there's too much banter for me. And plus, all the sponsored logs are by other reps for companies. (Not saying anything negative here, put your E-Guns down)

If it's as much as some are speculating, NO! I can get H-Drol for $20, Torem for $35... And I know those work for me.

Time will tell, though.
Pretty much what i am thinking. I am too ADD to sift through the 10 pages of each of the logs to find the 2-3 posts a page that are actual product updates.

And from what i have seen i am not really all that impressed with.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Time will tell, though.

Well, 3-AD is gonna cost around $40-$50. Then you 'need' to use aPCT also by AX which costs $28.95.

So you technically are paying more to use 3-AD vs. h-drol.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Nutra has it listed at $99.00. I think I'll wait till that drops a little.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Too many other supps out there that will do the trick. I do hope it works though. Might be a good addition to another PH. Curious to see people running it on a cut.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would trade for it, but likely not lay out cash for it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it just doesn't make sense to spend that much money. I'm not bashing Anabolic X, nor am I disputing the effectivness of the product; the price is just too much. But that can be said about the entire line, too. Reaper, maybe you should run 3AD. You seem pretty unbiased. Just a thought.
Well, 3-AD is gonna cost around $40-$50. Then you 'need' to use aPCT also by AX which costs $28.95.

So you technically are paying more to use 3-AD vs. h-drol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if the price goes down I'll consider it, but not at $99.99. That's just ridiculous.

Right now I'm using some of the old Hyperdrol that I scored for $12.00 each. I have quite a few of them.

I really like 6-bromo, more so than 6-OXO.

Hyperdrol is probably my fav. mass/strength builder. It has a good ingredient profile and it is a good product. No sides or anything.

I have yet to try the X2 version.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I, too, have several of the original Hyperdrol's that I got for dirt cheap. It is a good supplement, but I would not pay more then $30 for it. 6OXO is another AI that is great, but price/dosage makes it not so practical to run all the time. Thanks GOD for clearence sales!
Maybe if the price goes down I'll consider it, but not at $99.99. That's just ridiculous.

Right now I'm using some of the old Hyperdrol that I scored for $12.00 each. I have quite a few of them.

I really like 6-bromo, more so than 6-OXO.

Hyperdrol is probably my fav. mass/strength builder. It has a good ingredient profile and it is a good product. No sides or anything.

I have yet to try the X2 version.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah alot of companies were selling it piss cheap because the 'new Hyperdrol X2' version was coming out.

Great buy.

6-OXO if I dose it high enough will dry out my joints. I also too seem to get more oily skin from it vs. 6-bromo.

Hyperdrol is pretty clean. I get more strength gains from it vs. actual muscle mass. Can't really say anything negative about it.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
wow at $40 u guys feel thats 2 much for 2 hormones in one, come on I mean if u feel thats 2 much don't try to get to 230 pounds with minimal body fat cause u ain't going to be able to afford food to keep ur weight up, shyat I go through 10-15 pounds of whey and another 12 lbs. of malto a month on top of steak, rice, chicken and anything else I can shove in my mouth (ie. lucky charms, wendy's baconators, kosher marshmallows, some chef boy ardee) seriously if it is $40 I'm game and I'm unemployed right now.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plan on running it for 6 weeks on a recomp/bulk in June.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I will buy it just so I can run it at a higher dose. 6-8 caps. 4 caps has been decent but nothing compared to what most is getting out of it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I will buy it just so I can run it at a higher dose. 6-8 caps. 4 caps has been decent but nothing compared to what most is getting out of it.
In other words its under dosed?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah true, well lets not jump to conclusions just yet.

I personally just find it quite annoying when people say they can't feel anything, to have a rep reply saying oh just up your dose.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was thinking about this last night.

Ok, so you have unmethylated p-plex. So essentially you are just upping your dose to compensate for losses. Methylated or not that stuff you are putting in your mouth is going to make its way to your liver and out your anus (in shlt). So what does that mean ? Methylated or not, its gonna still need to be broken down (surprise, surprise).

Ok, so now you are having to take extra to compensate for the losses, which costs more.

The whole 'liver toxicity' thing is up in the air.

Its like saying, 'Well, I could take 3 shots of Everclear, but that is bad for my liver, so I'm going to just drink 19 beers instead since beer is less liver toxic than Everclear is. Oh yeah, but I'm going to drink more beer to still get the same effect.'

This holds true for any unmethylated compound people think isn't toxic to your liver, then take like 15x the recommended dosage.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that is a general truth, a simple label of "methylated" doesn't necessarily mean something is 100x more liver toxic than non methylated. its all about the details

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres an example. Aflatoxin is toxic, and deadly at somewhere from .5 to 2 mg/kg of bodyweight. Not methylated, kills by wrecking the liver. Natural substance, comes from certain fungus. so a 200lb guy would be dead from 100-400mg in a single dose, and lower dosages would do liver damage and cause eventual death

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was thinking about this last night.

Ok, so you have unmethylated p-plex. So essentially you are just upping your dose to compensate for losses. Methylated or not that stuff you are putting in your mouth is going to make its way to your liver and out your anus (in shlt). So what does that mean ? Methylated or not, its gonna still need to be broken down (surprise, surprise).

Ok, so now you are having to take extra to compensate for the losses, which costs more.

The whole 'liver toxicity' thing is up in the air.

Its like saying, 'Well, I could take 3 shots of Everclear, but that is bad for my liver, so I'm going to just drink 19 beers instead since beer is less liver toxic than Everclear is. Oh yeah, but I'm going to drink more beer to still get the same effect.'

This holds true for any unmethylated compound people think isn't toxic to your liver, then take like 15x the recommended dosage.
This sums it up for me. With all the excellent potent designers out I think the market's pretty much cornered with P-Plex, H-Drol, S-Drol and Epi. Between those 4 you get top notch results depending on your goals for a low price. I appreciate the search for new hormones (or new mixes I should say) but with androsterone being so weak and 2-en being a watered down version of P-plex I can't see the point in paying more than $5/box for the stuff let alone $60 or so. Also considering you get multiple cycles from 1 $20 bottle of P-plex or M-drol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
CEL's recent lab essay shows pretty damn high potency for P-Plex. On top of that, they are messing up their processes somewhere so people are getting more than 90 caps on the bottle. Oh yeah it costs $19.99.

It is hard to justify not buying it, or CEL's other products for that matter.

When it comes to designers, let's be real here. CEL (whereever they are getting their product) is pretty much dominating the market. No one can even come remotely close to competing with them. It dosen't even seem like they can keep up with the demand. Their prices are insanely low as well.

The only ones who can compete are the products outside what CEL sells.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
heres an example. Aflatoxin is toxic, and deadly at somewhere from .5 to 2 mg/kg of bodyweight. Not methylated, kills by wrecking the liver. Natural substance, comes from certain fungus. so a 200lb guy would be dead from 100-400mg in a single dose, and lower dosages would do liver damage and cause eventual death

Easy I don't care about toxicity. Save it.

Is Aflatoxin going to be me 10lbs ? What other substances can I stack it with ? That's the only thing that matters. lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, CEL probably spends close to nothing on advertising.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well they aren't $19.99 everywhere though, just NP right?
But yeah i see what your saying. Although PP gave me a hearty lump under my left nip so i wouldnt be touching the stuff again. Unfortunaltey.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah not $19.99 everywhere, but it is still pretty cheap for the most part at all websites.

Even other clones out there are still in the ballpark range of $40-$50, but CEL really cuts the competition down to below $30.00.

If CEL can keep the cheap ass prices that they have, and introduce more products like some type of prostanozol, tren,epi, etc, they will own the market. The only thing limiting them are their 3 boring choices: H-Drol, M-Drol, and P-Plex.

Plus they have lab assays

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Cel doesn't have slow production though my friend quite the opposite. Remember their products are also available on 100's - literally - other websites. I knew one supplier who purchased 1,000 H-Drol's at the beginning of the year and sold out super fast and that's just 1. The last I heard they were in the planning/testing stages of a new hormonal. Now I doubt it'll be anything 'new' but I'm sure it'll be top notch.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, CEL probably spends close to nothing on advertising.
Also you see companies who're sponsors here whoring their products sometimes indignantly. Cel's constantly recommended here without being a sponsor - the true measure of a company.

teribleturtle

Awards
wow at $40 u guys feel thats 2 much for 2 hormones in one, come on I mean if u feel thats 2 much don't try to get to 230 pounds with minimal body fat cause u ain't going to be able to afford food to keep ur weight up, shyat I go through 10-15 pounds of whey and another 12 lbs. of malto a month on top of steak, rice, chicken and anything else I can shove in my mouth (ie. lucky charms, wendy's baconators, kosher marshmallows, some chef boy ardee) seriously if it is $40 I'm game and I'm unemployed right now.

Damn man I feel you, on this current bulking cycle I have realized that bodybuilding or at least the bulking aspect makes for a terribly expensive sport/hobby. I use a very minimal amount of supplements, but food is whats really killing the wallet.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Cel doesn't have slow production though my friend quite the opposite. Remember their products are also available on 100's - literally - other websites. I knew one supplier who purchased 1,000 H-Drol's at the beginning of the year and sold out super fast and that's just 1. The last I heard they were in the planning/testing stages of a new hormonal. Now I doubt it'll be anything 'new' but I'm sure it'll be top notch.
Cool well perhaps NP has a small allocation from their total production. Their H-drol sure does seem to sell out fast regardless of the web site!

Naven

Awards
As much as I despise AX, their marketing, products, etc., I might actually try 3-AD when it becomes reasonable, price-wise. That is, unless I "check the logs" and find out it really does suck when more people start using it...

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I always try and refrain from purchasing any newly released products regardless of how tempting they appear. I wait a couple of months and look at the feedback and make my ecisions accordingly. Now if a company releases a newly flavored version of a product that I like and the new flavor appeals to me then I'll jump all over it. Other it's a wait and see approach.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I always try and refrain from purchasing any newly released products regardless of how tempting they appear. I wait a couple of months and look at the feedback and make my ecisions accordingly. Now if a company releases a newly flavored version of a product that I like and the new flavor appeals to me then I'll jump all over it. Other it's a wait and see approach.
I agree.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
so who on the yes answer has grabbed a bottle so far?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see a log that is unsponsored and/or stacked with another supplement or hormone related item. Tapping my fingers... :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have an unsponsored, unstacked, 1 bottle for 6 caps a day for 15 days starting this coming weekend :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that you were going to stack it with MMV2?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that you were going to stack it with MMV2?
no, i'm just ending an MMv2 log, on roughly day 35ish of it

Why the double dose?
partially because i've already been on the mmv2 for close to 6 weeks, and partially because a number of the initial loggers mentioned they wished they had enough to try it higher dosed. actually normal dose is 4/day, so its only a 50% upped dose :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Having a higher dose of a nonmethyl is not the same as far as toxicity when compared to a methyl. 17A-methylated hormones are resiliant to break down during the first pass in the liver. Unmethylated hormones arent. Thats makes for a huge difference.

Dosing should be based on bodyweight and most users will be in the 4-6 cap range.