SuperPump and cellmass

manicstudio

Awards
Without any prior research on stacking the two i had trained with SuperPump and cellmass before...i was pumped and hyped to workout i couldnt stop once i started superpump put me in beastmode...and i used cellmass afterward and early mornings...which was dumb of me becuz it went fast. I looked back on my workout logs...i was gaining about 2.5 pounds a week and bodyfat dropped then stayed steady...my diet wasnt perfect but it was alright...so what im getting at is there a stack similar that can give me even greater results...since this was a noob stack i just put together...well the cellmass was to replace the SizeOn which i couldnt get my hands on at the time.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok...is there a question your asking...it just sounds like a story telling u stacked superpump and cellmass...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
..........uh...hmmmm...What was the question?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
a stack that will give you as good as results as superpump and a creatine.....there are lots. it depends on goals. but before anyone will give you advice they usually want to know your stats.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
isn't this stack a tad bit redundan't.........hmmmmmmm:think: I think I'm gonna stack creatine with more......................................CREATINE yea that's the ticket.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BSN & Gaspari

isn't this stack a tad bit redundan't.........hmmmmmmm:think: I think I'm gonna stack creatine with more......................................CREATINE yea that's the ticket.
SuperPump = NoXplode
SizeOn = CellTech

so one group is preworkout the other is creatine + "delivery system" (sugar)