Libido High, Libido Low

Predaking

Awards
I took 30ml of coconut oil for about 4 days. My libido became much stronger. But then I had sex, that effect disappeared and I had nothing.

I then began taking pycnogenol. I got a rise from it, but then the effect of that left me with nothing but a very little willy.

Just yesterday, I took 0.25mg cabergoline and a cocoa drink and I had super wood with my GF that lasted throughout the night (no sex though). But today I have nothing, even though the cabergoline should still be in my system, and I had another cocoa drink.

Just before the coconut oil,
My free testosterone would have been 609 pmol/l (250-800)
Estradiol simply would have read <150pmol/l (0-200)
Cortisol 546 nmol/l (200-700)
Total cholesterol 4.1 mmol/l (<5.0)
HDL 1.9 mmol/l (>1.0)
LDL 1.9 mmol/l (<3.0)
Triglyceride 0.7 mmol/l (<2.0)

Could anyone tell me what maybe wrong?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
it's all in your mind..... I had to have a doctor tell me that before I believed anyone. Then PAF! Wood on command. Luckily I had and still have the same understanding girlfriend.

Hope it works out for you man

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I took 30ml of coconut oil for about 4 days. My libido became much stronger. But then I had sex, that effect disappeared and I had nothing.

I then began taking pycnogenol. I got a rise from it, but then the effect of that left me with nothing but a very little willy.

Just yesterday, I took 0.25mg cabergoline and a cocoa drink and I had super wood with my GF that lasted throughout the night (no sex though). But today I have nothing, even though the cabergoline should still be in my system, and I had another cocoa drink.

Just before the coconut oil,
My free testosterone would have been 609 pmol/l (250-800)
Estradiol simply would have read <150pmol/l (0-200)
Cortisol 546 nmol/l (200-700)
Total cholesterol 4.1 mmol/l (<5.0)
HDL 1.9 mmol/l (>1.0)
LDL 1.9 mmol/l (<3.0)
Triglyceride 0.7 mmol/l (<2.0)

Could anyone tell me what maybe wrong?
Did you get DHT tested? Pycnogenol lowers DHT and you need normal levels of DHT for libido. Do you get morning erections? If you do not then something is wrong, but if you do then it is in your head. If it is in your head then you might want to try Phenibut to get rid of some fo the anxiety, just dont make it a habit or your body will become desensitized to it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
it's all in your mind..... I had to have a doctor tell me that before I believed anyone. Then PAF! Wood on command. Luckily I had and still have the same understanding girlfriend.

Hope it works out for you man
There's a difference between wanting to have sex and getting blood to flow to your penis.

I'm going to try the mind power after a cycle of gear. I think I can 'will' my balls to plump up and start producing testosterone again!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
There's a difference between wanting to have sex and getting blood to flow to your penis.

I'm going to try the mind power after a cycle of gear. I think I can 'will' my balls to plump up and start producing testosterone again!
Lol Good luck FOG.

To the OP, it does sound like you are overthinking it. Just relax and things will go well:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Lol Good luck FOG.

To the OP, it does sound like you are overthinking it. Just relax and things will go well:thumbsup:
Hahaha! Maybe I'll include toremifene citrate to the mind-control stack ;)