Taking 21 to Literal?

footster

footster

Awards
Im 20, and want to take HAvoc. Believe me done the research(and still learning) and I know how strict you guys are about waiting for the right age. 2 questions, if u take to young how do you screw your test lvls for life? I thought your body always goes back to normal just depends how long it takes. Next, waiting until the day after my 21st to start my cycle?Should I wait longer?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reasoning is that a fully-matured HPTA will return to homeostasis under normal to ideal conditions; an underdeveloped HPTA is still normalizing its hormonal-milieux, and obviously injecting/ingesting exogenous hormones can detrimentally effect this.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I think the safest thing to do would be to wait until you're 25 - at that point, your HPTA is fully developed (or you're seeing an endocrinologist) - the board rule about being 21 is that at 21 you're legally fully responsible for your own actions, no matter how stupid they are: no-one ever said that turning 21 cleared anyone to start messing with their hormones.

The smart thing to do would be to work on your training, learn about nutrition, take up a martial art, get to know your body & establish yourself in life. When you reach 25, I *guarantee* you'll be much better equipped to consider your long-term goals and your genetic potential.

You have plenty of time. Really.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you look much older than you are(like me) or are already experiencing MPB(like me) then I think you're good to go. You should know if you're ready or not.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
are there any tests that can be done to see how devoloped your hpta is?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I think the safest thing to do would be to wait until you're 25 - at that point, your HPTA is fully developed (or you're seeing an endocrinologist) - the board rule about being 21 is that at 21 you're legally fully responsible for your own actions, no matter how stupid they are: no-one ever said that turning 21 cleared anyone to start messing with their hormones.

The smart thing to do would be to work on your training, learn about nutrition, take up a martial art, get to know your body & establish yourself in life. When you reach 25, I *guarantee* you'll be much better equipped to consider your long-term goals and your genetic potential.

Thats a damn good post man! I wish I could go back in time and wait although I got to a great size naturally. But ur dead on 25 or so is prob best.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

x2

21 is too young in my opinion. most people are still too busy drinking and partying... you need to be mature, both pre-cycle, during cycle, and post cycle.
Plus your test levels are still elevated through the roof

You have the rest of your life to screw up your body.. the earlier you start..the longer you'll be paying for dumb decisions. If you cant get there without anabolics... maybe you need to re-assess your routine and lifestyle

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I wait longer. At 21 your natural test should still be excellent. Using at such a young age could still hurt your natural production. No need to rush. I would wait till 25 at the earliest.

footster

footster

Awards
Great info on how I would screw up my HPTA, never completely understood. I have been training, know how to diet and know my body pretty well. I just have been using so many other supps and want to take it to the next lvl. But you guys are right as always. Why screw my body up now..just means I'm gonna have to take PS PH the rest of my life to get results.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
x2

21 is too young in my opinion. most people are still too busy drinking and partying... you need to be mature, both pre-cycle, during cycle, and post cycle.
Plus your test levels are still elevated through the roof

You have the rest of your life to screw up your body.. the earlier you start..the longer you'll be paying for dumb decisions. If you cant get there without anabolics... maybe you need to re-assess your routine and lifestyle
x3

Good stuff. Lot's of people, especially at a younger age, underestimate how much they can gain naturally. If you need evidence of what can be attained naturally, look at video of truly natural bodybuilders. I recommend Skip LaCour and Jeff Willet.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If your not looking to go pro or compete high up in bodybuilding then I don't even see the point of taking pro hormones/steroids. Let alone take them if your not old enough.

adil

Awards
I highly doubt that either of them two is actually natural

dizi24

Awards
Im 20, and want to take HAvoc. Believe me done the research(and still learning) and I know how strict you guys are about waiting for the right age. 2 questions, if u take to young how do you screw your test lvls for life? I thought your body always goes back to normal just depends how long it takes. Next, waiting until the day after my 21st to start my cycle?Should I wait longer?
My personal feeling from knowing tons of people who did steroids in high school and college (the 17-20 crowd), those who did a cycle once, did a proper PCT and such were fine, with only one exception (vs maybe 15 or so who seem fine, though you don't know w/o blood tests). The kids I know now who look like they've really screwed themselves are the ones who ran multiple cycles, ran bad cycles, or stacked a bunch together.

I believe around 21 a cycle can be done responsibly. However, until you're mid to late 20s, no one has any reason to be running 2-4 cycles a year.

footster

footster

Awards
alright well now im not sure ha. I was just gonna pulse Havoc for 6 weeks and thats it. Proper diet and the sorts.. I guess it comes down to my own descision. crap

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
alright well now im not sure ha. I was just gonna pulse Havoc for 6 weeks and thats it. Proper diet and the sorts.. I guess it comes down to my own descision. crap
Patience man... patience... This is about a healthy life style not just aesthetics. Save anabolic use until you have really slowed with progress.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
It's true. Skip LaCour is almost militant in his distaste for steroids. I don't think it's an act.

Feel free to doubt it. Negativity is the enemy of progress, so good luck. Neither of those guys is a 270 pound monster, so what's to doubt? The strength? Conditioning? Willet wone his pro card but never used it because he knew he couldn't compete with Olympia size athletes without using steroids. So he stopped competing.

But whatever.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screwing up your HPTA is only one reason not to use at a young age. These are learning years, you need to get to know your body inside out. How it reponds to a wide variety of different stimli and nutritional programs. This takes years, you may think you know all you need to know but there is always more to learn. This is best accomplished in a natural state. If you start using anabolic substances it will skew your results.

Eat, lift, and learn. Knowledge will do you more good than drugs in the long run.

footster

footster

Awards
yeah..everyday i learn new stuff. I just thought hAVOC would be something good to try for a first PS. I want to stay natural but I feel I'm falling in...everyone i see at the gym is defiently taking them.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established

I concur absolutely. 21 is a legality, for real safety I'd say 25+.
Any younger and you're only speeding up what you could have had naturally with patience, and at a potentially very heavy cost to your health. Ancient chinese emperors were given immortality elixers by their alchemists...they contained mercury. I learned it while watching a show on the learning channel regarding all the elements of the periodic table, and for some reason every time I see some guy under 21 ask for steroid advice, that bit of knowledge comes to mind.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! the last thing you should be doing is looking at what other people are doing in the gym. I walk into my gym and observe and 98 percent of the people lifting there are making errors in technique, most people don't have a clue. That's where you need to improve. What makes you think that those same people know what they should be putting into there bodies.

And I'll go one step further althogh some may not want to here it. I believe a great many people on this board have started to take substances much to early. Over 25 is probably much safer, and a little wiser but it doesn't mean everybody over 25 should start taking anabolics. 5 years of progressive training may be something that should be added to the formula, and by progressive I mean learning, evolving. Yes you must evolve and some may not find any good reason to use at all. Ok I'll get off my soap box now.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DreamWeaver again."

footster

footster

Awards
Wow! the last thing you should be doing is looking at what other people are doing in the gym. I walk into my gym and observe and 98 percent of the people lifting there are making errors in technique, most people don't have a clue. That's where you need to improve. What makes you think that those same people know what they should be putting into there bodies.

And I'll go one step further althogh some may not want to here it. I believe a great many people on this board have started to take substances much to early. Over 25 is probably much safer, and a little wiser but it doesn't mean everybody over 25 should start taking anabolics. 5 years of progressive training may be something that should be added to the formula, and by progressive I mean learning, evolving. Yes you must evolve and some may not find any good reason to use at all. Ok I'll get off my soap box now.
yeah dude i know what your saying. Its true. Im trying to stay strong by not taking them. Maybe guys u could help me with another question. I started another thread but ill ask here too. If i was to take M1D and Liq Master, could that screw up my future gains? Is this a better way to go?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DreamWeaver again."
Sentiment acknowledged and appreciated.

I am not sure what those substances are. If I were you I would not worry to much about supps. Some protein powder maybe some vitamins. 98% of success is diet and proper technique.