5 year expired Xenedrine RFA

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Just got a half bottle from a friend who had it in his closet for a few years. Probably not going to try it because it expired oct 03, but man I wish I knew it was still good. The old Xenedrine was the best IMO. Would anybody else try something that old?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hell no. who knows what could have happened to that compound under the conditions it was in.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just got a half bottle from a friend who had it in his closet for a few years. Probably not going to try it because it expired oct 03, but man I wish I knew it was still good. The old Xenedrine was the best IMO. Would anybody else try something that old?
opened and left in a closet, I would skip it, only because it expired 5 years ago and was opened.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on QC, it might be contaminated with micro-organisms. I usually cut a lot of slack for expiration dates, but that seems too long ago. I would toss it.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
It's gone, but I'm going to keep the bottle for memories sake.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good old original xenadrine! It is missed!

MB

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
if the pills are not dark brown they are ok.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
it prolly wouldnt hurt you but I can tell ya if it has ephedra it will do nothing for you because it loses its potency after a certain amount of time...so I would say dont waste your time.