Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

1. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

is this stuff bulk powerfull by upslabs? is it any good?

2. it is a part of powerful. 1 ingredient

3. Yup it's the PureDopa half, the other half is PureSap which has been requested (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-l...p-request.html ) but no luck on that yet.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup it's the PureDopa half, the other half is PureSap which has been requested (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-l...p-request.html ) but no luck on that yet.
    so how good is this stuff on its alone? is the puresap needed? or am i better off with usplabs powerful?
  5. Unbreakable

Two different actives with two different characteristics and properties
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

6. Anybody know if the bulk 1-carboxy will be back in stock any time soon?

7. Don't tell me I got the last tub of it I will enjoy it that much more. Your tears are so salty and delicious!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Don't tell me I got the last tub of it I will enjoy it that much more. Your tears are so salty and delicious!

Ahahhaha

“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

9. So I was capping some last night, and my bulldog smelled it. He loved it! He was sniffing rapid-fire, then he was licking the table and following the can. It was really funny. :bulldog:
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    So I was capping some last night, and my bulldog smelled it. He loved it! He was sniffing rapid-fire, then he was licking the table and following the can. It was really funny. :bulldog:

If he sleeps like I do on it, I bet he was snoring up a storm!
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

11. He's a bulldog, he snores all the time with out it.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    So I was capping some last night, and my bulldog smelled it. He loved it! He was sniffing rapid-fire, then he was licking the table and following the can. It was really funny. :bulldog:
    That's awsome, did he start stumbling around like a tired pup or what? There's got to be more to the story than that.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    He's a bulldog, he snores all the time with out it.
    yeah, I've lived with boxers and they snored worse than me (not sure how that is possible)...

14. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    That's awsome, did he start stumbling around like a tired pup or what? There's got to be more to the story than that.
    Naw, I didn't let him get any. He's only about 4-5 months. He's only had his puppy food and milkbones (and some jello shot but that was St. Patricks Day). Maybe when he's older we'll run a log.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Naw, I didn't let him get any. He's only about 4-5 months. He's only had his puppy food and milkbones (and some jello shot but that was St. Patricks Day). Maybe when he's older we'll run a log.
    SUBBED!!!!!
    WHITE WHALE!

16. yes it's good and I hope you got some!

17. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Don't tell me I got the last tub of it I will enjoy it that much more. Your tears are so salty and delicious!
    Haha! Yep, still out of stock. By "last tub" did you mean last in stock or the last one Nutra will be getting?

18. It was on my order last week, got email about it being discontinued. It was good stuff!

19. I just died a little inside

20. Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Haha! Yep, still out of stock. By "last tub" did you mean last in stock or the last one Nutra will be getting?
    I'm hoping just the last in stock...hopefully USPLabs will send NP some more... Jacob? Mullet?
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    It was on my order last week, got email about it being discontinued. It was good stuff!
    Thanks for the news (even though its bad news)
    I hope it'll make a come back. I'd like to try it as a prolactin inhibitor via the increase in dopamine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:02 PM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) ?
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:55 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:23 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 12:04 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:18 AM