Old Jungle Warfare mechanism of action?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the mechanism as to how the old Jungle Warfare operates in the body? How does the active ingredient react with the body to produce the gains people attribute to the JW?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It had nettle root to incraese free test

ADED as an anti estrogen

Coleus forskoli to modulate cAMP

It also claimed to have some sort of androgenic receptor modulator as well, if I'm not mistaken.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
It had nettle root to incraese free test

ADED as an anti estrogen

Coleus forskoli to modulate cAMP

It also claimed to have some sort of androgenic receptor modulator as well, if I'm not mistaken.
i thought ADED was the 'hidden' steroid in it and is why it worked so well, and so much better then the new version.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Actually, you might be right. The old one had a methylated ATD or something with a gigantic chemical chain name. Either way it was an anti estrogen. ADED was put on the later labels. WHether or not ADED was suppose to be the 6-DMT, I'm not sure.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I thought only the new formula was methylated?

Also, with the old JW, is there any suppression of endogenous testosterone? Is there any chance of gyno with it?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought only the new formula was methylated?

Also, with the old JW, is there any suppression of endogenous testosterone? Is there any chance of gyno with it?
There were some minor cases reported but they took the 6-DMT out supposedly so there shouldn't be any worries now but who knows the real story...

caliboy

Awards
these questions almost seem pointless at this point as no one besides ALRI themselves i think really knows the answer...

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So then why doesn't ALRI truly reveal what's in the damn formula? No wonder the government wants to control the supplement industry, the companies themselves won't even regulate the **** they put in their supps!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
haha, I just found an old bottle of this stuff. I was going to take it pct but am now thinking of just stacking it with my other orals as it might need a pct of it's own.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the secret has been revealed in my signature.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So Reaper, the old version was the methylated one, NOT the new version? Also, is methyl-ATD and 6-DMT suppressive of endogenous test? And if so, how much? Does it require a PCT consisting of Nolva? How toxic is the old JW to the liver compared to 1-AD, Halo clones, Phera clones, etc.?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So Reaper, the old version was the methylated one, NOT the new version? Also, is methyl-ATD and 6-DMT suppressive of endogenous test? And if so, how much? Does it require a PCT consisting of Nolva? How toxic is the old JW to the liver compared to 1-AD, Halo clones, Phera clones, etc.?
I have no idea. You are on your own.

As a member here once said, 'If it works, don't worry about its mechanism. That kind of thing is for nerds.'.......or something to that degree.

May the force be with you.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got two bottles, so I will run an 8-weeker of the recommended three capsules a day. I may get blood work done before and after just to see how things turned out. But before I run it, I'm going to run a 4-6 week cutter.