NxLabs New Methyl Test

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I picked some this up the other day. I want to know if anyone else has used this yet?
Also, all you supplement junkies like me, what do you think of the ingredient profile?

NxLabs claim:

-World's first 1-Methyl-17-Androfinodiene Testosterone Stimulant

1-Methyl-17-Androfinodiene is NxLabs’ groundbreaking new discovery that contains key ingredients clinically studied to trigger an increase of up to 298% in free-testosterone, and 254% in growth hormone. Unlike underground test products this complex does not inhibit the production of natural testosterone but works in tandem to increase overall test levels for dramatic muscle gains.

-SUSTANUN™ is an anabolic suspension oil that rapidly injects the METHYL TEST formula into your system for immediate delivery and results you can feel in the very first dose.

-2’ 3’ ESTROBLOC™ is a world-shattering compound that helps ensure Testosterone stays in its active state and acts to help minimize estrogen conversion for a dual function compound that is both an anti-aromatase and estrogen antagonist. Quite simply put: your elevated test levels stay active by suppressing estrogen conversion and aromatase activity – reducing the risk of side effects and improving overall test production.

Attachments

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testofen, CLA, Sesamin, Orange is what I recognize, very underdosed not too impressive. Go eat some Chinese food it contains most of these ingredients.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like crap.....sorry bro but it does.............

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Testofen, CLA, Sesamin, Orange is what I recognize, very underdosed not too impressive. Go eat some Chinese food it contains most of these ingredients.
so how much is this underdosed? am i looking at taking 2 servings a day to meet the necessary dosage?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It might be a decent natty test booster but to throw the name methyl test around like that with nothing to back it but a few natural ingredients in a SIN!!!!!! What were you looking for from this?

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I like how they took CLA and Sesamin, two very normal day to day supplements, and gave it a steroid-esque name (SUSTANUN, sustanon) and claim it's an "anabolic suspension lipid matrix".

I might take some creatine mono, and make my very own "anabolic support delivery matrix" which will consist of simple sugars, and sell it for a fortune.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF 2 baby avys lol..... no way!! Congrats on the new born bro I've got two myself. Both out of diapers haha.....

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i totally agree with yo guys, muscletech is known for this kind of sh6t too along with fizogen but atleast fizogen actually came out with some real prosteroids recently.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why buy this stuff? There are better products out there for what is likely a cheaper price.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd run M-drol or P-plex along with this that'll really MAKE it work lol......

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
Bump - What PS does Fizogen make yo? What up hate4da shizzle?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump - What PS does Fizogen make yo? What up hate4da shizzle?
What it iz cuz?? Fizo makes a over the fck priced H-drol clone called Hardcore cycle 2 or some sht IDK what they callin diz bizth but it's like 60bones fo 60 25mg tab!!! You know how dae do.....Das gay as a mofcku son......

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NxLabs claim:

-World's first 1-Methyl-17-Androfinodiene Testosterone Stimulant

1-Methyl-17-Androfinodiene is NxLabs’ groundbreaking new discovery that contains key ingredients clinically studied to trigger an increase of up to 298% in free-testosterone, and 254% in growth hormone. Unlike underground test products this complex does not inhibit the production of natural testosterone but works in tandem to increase overall test levels for dramatic muscle gains.
I hate when companies call a "blend" of ingredients, one "compound." There is no "1-Methyl-17-Androfinodiene" its a blend of 3 ingredients, testofen, Reserpine and something else....thats what I get from the sup facts.

I dont understand why Reserpin would have any ben. to anyone since it inhibits VMAT. Maybe thats yohimbine.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate when companies call a "blend" of ingredients, one "compound." There is no "1-Methyl-17-Androfinodiene" its a blend of 3 ingredients, testofen, Reserpine and something else....thats what I get from the sup facts.

I dont understand why Reserpin would have any ben. to anyone since it inhibits VMAT. Maybe thats yohimbine.
Yea it looks poorly conceived to me. Hey good news though DTHC is still numero uno!!!:cheers: Especially when compared to something like this!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea it looks poorly conceived to me. Hey good news though DTHC is still numero uno!!!:cheers: Especially when compared to something like this!
Well the only thing test boosting related in here is 360mg of testofen. The rest is blablabla.

Not sure why they did the "Other ingredients" and actually listed raws down there. Like they dont want people to know its an herbal product. Bet you guys didnt see "yohimbe, testofen, polygonum," etc, down there.

Julius25

Awards
I know this is a an old thread but i would want to know if anyone know how much reserpine(Yohimban-16-Carboxylic Acid) and synephrine(Bitter Orange Extract) there is in this product? Damn blends doesn't tell you the mg or quantity of each ingredient.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
grinnell27 Supplements 2
Anabolics 6
Supplements 24
Supplements 9
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 30