a good stack with Ragnarok ...opinions please

aceink

Awards
I was wondering whats a good stack to take with Ragnarok, from the sounds of some posts people really like this stuff...I guess what else would be good to take with this sup. Thanks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely need some more info about your goals.
Also to note, there is a caffeine and a non-caffeine version of rag, so some nice combos can be a stim-free rag + RPM.
Or you can just use rag and add some Citrulline Malate, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, don't feel the need to jump to a stack of multiple things you've never tried, give the rag a whirl solo for a month

bluers

Awards
I am new to this, but have been taking Ragnarok (Crushing Punch flavor) for about 2 1/2 months. Not only does it give me the energy and focus I need to workout at 5:30am, but it also tastes great. I take it by itself pre w/o and realy like it. I will buy another tub after the recomended 4 week break (after 12 weeks).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to this, but have been taking Ragnarok (Crushing Punch flavor) for about 2 1/2 months. Not only does it give me the energy and focus I need to workout at 5:30am, but it also tastes great. I take it by itself pre w/o and realy like it. I will buy another tub after the recomended 4 week break (after 12 weeks).
Pss Try the Blue-razz :) Matt might be able to hook you up with a sample, but the taste is amazing. Rag is a pretty complete formula, so running it solo is a valid option.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
can you say rag=awesome? ha good choice my friend, good good choice. just try it by its self first. if you are new to the game get your body used to some supps

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i would still throw some mono or cee in for non workout days though

aceink

Awards
Well as far as my goals I have cut 25 pounds since March 1st. I was taking Ce2-Hi def while doing the cutting phase. Right now I'm 190lbs 6'0, about 10% bf. I'm looking to gain muscle and lose fat (go figure!) But really I just want to train like a beast cause I'm addicted. oh yea also taking about 2000 calories a day and at least 200 grams of protien.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you can throw in some bcaa also i recomend purple wrath, but xtend is good to

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
i would still throw some mono or cee in for non workout days though
I take my Rag on non-workout days also. The days of me using mono are over.

RPM, stim free blue raz rag is an awesome pre-workout stack, I also throw in a dose (4 caps) of MAN's Blueprint for some almost painful pumps.

That 3 way stack has done wonders for my recomp goals.

I also use XTend, Orange Triad multi, fish oil, and tons of protein with added Glutamine.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I take my Rag on non-workout days also. The days of me using mono are over.

RPM, stim free blue raz rag is an awesome pre-workout stack, I also throw in a dose (4 caps) of MAN's Blueprint for some almost painful pumps.

That 3 way stack has done wonders for my recomp goals.

I also use XTend, Orange Triad multi, fish oil, and tons of protein with added Glutamine.
its cheaper to just buy bulk creatine and save your rag for only workout days, also taking it daily will cause you to build a tolerance to it much quicker. jmo though

bluers

Awards
Steveoph Quote:

Pss Try the Blue-razz Matt might be able to hook you up with a sample, but the taste is amazing. Rag is a pretty complete formula, so running it solo is a valid option.
I don't know who Matt is, but thanks for the heads up on the Blue Razz. I will try it on my next order!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know who Matt is, but thanks for the heads up on the Blue Razz. I will try it on my next order!
Matt is the owner of MST which makes Ragnarok....:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you will fall in love. also try taking anabolic pump. if you are wanting to cut fat and gain muscle. that is a well to do product along with ragnarok. im sure MST would gladly hook you up cuz matt as a badass guy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they have the best flavorings too. I need to try the new crushing punch, I think it came out after my last order from them. I need to check, I have a couple sample bottles in the cabinet of doom still.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
they have the best flavorings too. I need to try the new crushing punch, I think it came out after my last order from them. I need to check, I have a couple sample bottles in the cabinet of doom still.
crushing punch is great, i just opened a tub of it a few days ago

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you will fall in love. also try taking anabolic pump. if you are wanting to cut fat and gain muscle. that is a well to do product along with ragnarok. im sure MST would gladly hook you up cuz matt as a badass guy.
if your on a budget you can use yellow gold instead of ap

footster

footster

Awards
wait its okay to take AP and Ragnarok together? And would it be okay to take Ragnarok and Green Mag together? I just dont know if Raganrok can be used as a N.O and Green Mag as post.or is that to much

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need for Green Bulge when taking Rag. AP with Rag (not together, but in the same cycle) is fine.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
yellow god is much cheaper than anabolic pump. im using them both and i love it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
all green green mag pretty much is creatine, and some aminos. up to you whether you use rag and green mag together. i would say not necessary

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok is an all-in-one product, doesn't even need to be stacked IMO, unless you stack it with more ragnarok. (double dose)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it at any stores yet, so as far as i know yes you do have to buy it on the internet. get it at nutraplanet

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i believe they arei n the process of possibly selling it at vitamin shoppe but for right now i believe its online.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ragnarok is an all-in-one product, doesn't even need to be stacked IMO, unless you stack it with more ragnarok. (double dose)
damn straight! i do 2 scoops all the time. wheeeeee that freels great.

aceink

Awards
Right on, I'm Def sold on the stuff now. has anyone exp. Cramping or bloating? I guess I have only with mono. My muscles cramp up even when I drink a gallon of h20 a day with mono. A BIG thanks to all of you. Train hard.