PCS = the bomb

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to let you know. PCS is the bomb. i'm on my 12th day during PCT. after day 7 I have been better than before my havoc cycle. so surprised @ how my boys came back like they did too. plus I am staying steady with a 17lb gain. haven't lost a lb. yet. keep it going. thanks guys. I might try stoked with some bcaa's and creatine soon during my 6 wks off before next stack.

RNS

Awards
good to hear! what was the cycle? you usin a serm or an ai?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wanted to let you know. PCS is the bomb. i'm on my 12th day during PCT. after day 7 I have been better than before my havoc cycle. so surprised @ how my boys came back like they did too. plus I am staying steady with a 17lb gain. haven't lost a lb. yet. keep it going. thanks guys. I might try stoked with some bcaa's and creatine soon during my 6 wks off before next stack.
Awesome! How did you dose Post Cycle Support?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is pcs that much better than taking cycle support?

klownh8er

Awards
17lbs off havoc? damn good job, are you just using OTC pct or a serm in conjunction w/ pcs

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is pcs that much better than taking cycle support?
Different products with different uses, bro.

Cycle support is for liver/cholesterol/blood pressure.

PCS is for testosterone levels.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your replies, and thanks JMH80 for covering some of the questions.

check out the log guys. the only thing that I have added since i started PCT was DTH. But believe me that was after the 7 days of being on my PCT. when I started to feel good. The DTH has given me benefits, like being harder more often for sure. I somewhat think my pct could be over kill, but each product serves a purpose. You have to understand. If i was to go with my clomid (as usuall) I probably wouldn't have all these compounds (at least i've never used this much for pct. for me, do i feel that just taking clomid vs. my current pct would be better, no! but would if i had taken clomid, pcs and others. That could be very good as well. Is what i'm trying to say is...is that the compounds i took (for me) i don't think are hard enough for me to take nolva/clomid...at least that was my gamble. worked out great. better than my usuall, test/winny winny/var. etc....even though i had some to use i was ready to give it a try. note, that if i were taking something more suppressive..ex...deca/test or something i would have went with a serm for sure, but knowing what i know now. if i were to use another havoc or h-drol cycle i would without a doubt stick with what i have for PCT. Seeing as this is what it was formulated for. here is my link.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/88610-havoc-propadrol-stack.html#post1269506

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

check out the log guys. the only thing that I have added since i started PCT was DTH. But believe me that was after the 7 days of being on my PCT. when I started to feel good. The DTH has given me benefits, like being harder more often for sure. I somewhat think my pct could be over kill, but each product serves a purpose. You have to understand. If i was to go with my clomid (as usuall) I probably wouldn't have all these compounds (at least i've never used this much for pct. for me, do i feel that just taking clomid vs. my current pct would be better, no! but would if i had taken clomid, pcs and others. That could be very good as well. Is what i'm trying to say is...is that the compounds i took (for me) i don't think are hard enough for me to take nolva/clomid...at least that was my gamble. worked out great. better than my usuall, test/winny winny/var. etc....even though i had some to use i was ready to give it a try. note, that if i were taking something more suppressive..ex...deca/test or something i would have went with a serm for sure, but knowing what i know now. if i were to use another havoc or h-drol cycle i would without a doubt stick with what i have for PCT. Seeing as this is what it was formulated for. here is my link.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/88610-havoc-propadrol-stack.html#post1269506
Glad to see these results. I just got done with a bottle of PCS for a Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle and this is the best I have felt in awhile. The stuff is the real deal. I'll be getting my final blood work this week to show that it really did work and I am coming off of test levels that were non-existent!

Great results!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see these results. I just got done with a bottle of PCS for a Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle and this is the best I have felt in awhile. The stuff is the real deal. I'll be getting my final blood work this week to show that it really did work and I am coming off of test levels that were non-existent!

Great results!
When you say Bold/P-Plex/Trena, what do you mean by Trena?

james c

james c

Awards

Great results!
im in my pct for hdrol cycle.ive been using pcs 2 in the morning then one at tea time then 6 oxo at night.been good so far

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im in my pct for hdrol cycle.ive been using pcs 2 in the morning then one at tea time then 6 oxo at night.been good so far
Why only three caps/day of PCS? You should be dosing it 2 in the am and 2 in the pm preferably 8-12 hours apart.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

First off - let me offer up my ACC welcome to you. Clemson and Miami should have one helluva game next year (even though Spiller won't likely be back IMO).

We'll be damn good come 2010 with this recruiting class we got. Y'all will have D. Bowers and Jamie Harper and Korn.
Will be a fun re-match after the win we pulled in '05 at the Esso Club. :cheers:

Stick around come football season - we have a good sports forum here during the season (off season it tends to die a bit). We should have a pre-season CFB thread in June/July - I've started it the last 2 years.

I think you have the right selection for the PCT of that compound. Agree with you on using nolva/clomid for a more suppressive cycle.

Last Epi cycle I ran I finished with AX's PCT - I stay away from Nolva unless absolutely necessary (and haven't used clomid due to the emotional crap I've read about). I plan to use PCS for Halodrol/Epistane this summer.
I may add DTH as you've done. That sounds like a good idea.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
dman, trena and xtreme tren (tri-city chemicals) are the exact compound. xtreme tren is 25mg suggested dosage is 2 caps daily as where trena is 10mg recommended once daily, what do you make of this?

Sorry if i'm hijacking this board, but it's relevant as to pcs for pct... :run:

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dman, trena and xtreme tren (tri-city chemicals) are the exact compound. xtreme tren is 25mg suggested dosage is 2 caps daily as where trena is 10mg recommended once daily, what do you make of this?

Sorry if i'm hijacking this board, but it's relevant as to pcs for pct... :run:
Hmmmm ... The site I checked said Amount Per Serving Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg

I didn't notice results till I hit 40mgs and I ran the last week at 50 mgs. I may have to look into Xtreme Tren and possibly run it next time around. I would probably go at 2 caps/day. I stacked it with Bold so at lower doses it worked synergistically with the Bold. I think the sides would have been worse at higher doses. Having said that, Running it solo at higher doses might work well as I have seen not such great results for folks that ran Trena solo ...

As far as PCT I would run it exactly the same. I am a believer in PCS ...

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm ... The site I checked said Amount Per Serving Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg

I didn't notice results till I hit 40mgs and I ran the last week at 50 mgs. I may have to look into Xtreme Tren and possibly run it next time around. I would probably go at 2 caps/day. I stacked it with Bold so at lower doses it worked synergistically with the Bold. I think the sides would have been worse at higher doses. Having said that, Running it solo at higher doses might work well as I have seen not such great results for folks that ran Trena solo ...

As far as PCT I would run it exactly the same. I am a believer in PCS ...
Would you recommend PCS for H-drol/trenadrol (17b-methoxy-trienbolone) stack?

I have plenty of torem, but if I can save my SERM for a harsher cycle I would.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend PCS for H-drol/trenadrol (17b-methoxy-trienbolone) stack?

I have plenty of torem, but if I can save my SERM for a harsher cycle I would.
I don't see why not. I have Torem here that I originally bought for my stack. PCS brought me back just fine and I had pretty much non-existent test levels. My log is here

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Once I drop some fat I am going to run an Epi pulse, and I am definately going to use PCS for my pct.

james c

james c

Awards
Why only three caps/day of PCS? You should be dosing it 2 in the am and 2 in the pm preferably 8-12 hours apart.
i just thought because im takin 4 caps off 6 oxo at night it would be 2 much 2 take 2 caps off pcs aswell.or do u think i should take them at night 2