flax oil question
- 04-12-2008, 05:59 PM
- 04-12-2008, 07:57 PM
I know polyunsaturated fat can affect test to some degree and flax can have some effect on estrogen levels (from what I have seen most testing was for women and it was beneficial for multiple reasons, mainly breast cancer prevention. I have not heard of flax increasing it to any non beneficial degree though.) Probably just helps maintains healthy levels.
I could also be mistaking between flax seeds and flax seed oil in regards to the effects on the levels.
04-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:26 PM
- By tatortodd in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2003, 11:59 PM
- By muscles4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-04-2003, 05:39 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:44 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:39 PM