flax oil question
- 04-12-2008, 05:59 PM
- 04-12-2008, 07:57 PM
I know polyunsaturated fat can affect test to some degree and flax can have some effect on estrogen levels (from what I have seen most testing was for women and it was beneficial for multiple reasons, mainly breast cancer prevention. I have not heard of flax increasing it to any non beneficial degree though.) Probably just helps maintains healthy levels.
I could also be mistaking between flax seeds and flax seed oil in regards to the effects on the levels.
04-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dlew308 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
- By DSA1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:26 PM
- By BigP0ppa3 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:14 PM
- By joecski in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:38 PM