TRIB Question

M

MichaelKies

Awards
Question on Trib....Should it be cycled or is it safe to be taken continously? (39 years old). Any recommendations on the best Trib products out there???

Thanks for the input!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think every supplement should be cycled. Allow your body to adjust. That is how change happens. Also you might want to try some trib products from good old chuck deisel. Ive heard some good things about it.

M

MichaelKies

Awards
In general, is 2 weeks off sufficient???

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
In general, is 2 weeks off sufficient???

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
how long on?

If its for two weeks off you could probably do a month on, 2 weeks off. and start up agian

If it were me I would do 2 months on 1 month or so off.

M

MichaelKies

Awards
Ok cool. Ive seen 8 weeks on 2 weeks off...but 2 months on 1 month off sounds like a good plan.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Question on Trib....Should it be cycled or is it safe to be taken continously? (39 years old). Any recommendations on the best Trib products out there???

Thanks for the input!
depends on what trib product or pure trib (bulk or cap) you are taking but for the most part with bulk trib or trib caps, you can usually use them until they stop working for you. Trib can increase ur estogen and will increase it more than it will increase testosterone when used stand alone.

M

MichaelKies

Awards
How about something like Diesel Test Hardcore??

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the input!
yah its safe, allnatural .. i was using it on my cycle .. so yah i would think its good to give couple of weeks off

which brand of trib are u talkin about ?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Something like Diesel Test Hardcore...?
oh .. i thought u were talkkin about those generic/cheap brand .. i havent tried Trib Test from diesel .. im sure it works very well ..i usually get mine from vitaminshoppe

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How about something like Diesel Test Hardcore??
dth isnt a "trib product" its an herbal test booster that contains tribulus.

I call a "trib product" like optimum trib, or NOW trib.

the lower cost trib's, I wouldnt call them "cheap" because they do work at high doses like 6 caps day for libido.

S

stefang

Awards
In general here are the recommendations for tribulus:
TRIBULUS 500-2,000 mg, 3-4 times daily with meals. one dose about an hour before you hit the gym. no less than 45% protodioscin.

Cycling:
Five-days-on/two-days-off regimen for 8 weeks, then take 2 weeks off. This will help the benefits.

Also the maximum recommended dosage of the active ingredient is no more than 2 grams. Too much tribulus might make it a sedative.
Tribulus has short half life around 2-3 hours, which is why you must space the doses trough out the day to get the benefits.

Hope this helps.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
dth isnt a "trib product" its an herbal test booster that contains tribulus.

I call a "trib product" like optimum trib, or NOW trib.

the lower cost trib's, I wouldnt call them "cheap" because they do work at high doses like 6 caps day for libido.
indeed they do .. yah i was taking around 4-6cap/day of 625mg/each tribuls ..and worked pretty good

might give your product a try during my pct

clayu86

clayu86

Awards

Thanks for the input!
that shittle make you horny as a mothafuka

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
yea I love trib and water cause they both feel the same after taking them?:wtf:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
indeed they do .. yah i was taking around 4-6cap/day of 625mg/each tribuls ..and worked pretty good

might give your product a try during my pct
yep sometimes I take 3 Optimum trib caps with 4/5 DTH day......makes me really really really horny. But some of the cheap trib products are actually cheap.

S

sactap101

Awards
How about Tribulus by Now Sports. If im takeing only 2 pills a day will it make my gyno flair up at all. Cuck Diesel, u said it will raise estorogen levels

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Now trib 1000mg works great for me, once in the morning, once before bed. I don't notice much from using more than 2 tabs a day of this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep sometimes I take 3 Optimum trib caps with 4/5 DTH day......makes me really really really horny. But some of the cheap trib products are actually cheap.

Why not take ur trib test extreme? I just put some of that in my cart today along with a couple shirts. muahaha

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Why not take ur trib test extreme? I just put some of that in my cart today along with a couple shirts. muahaha
TTE works to increase my test and makes me more aggressive with dth, cheap trib just makes me more horny with dth and I can take 4 Dth. When i take 5 or more dth with the libido comes aggression.

its like the old trib test (regular) was great with dth to amplify the libido effects.

u will see with tte and Dth, or 8 TTE caps a day 3/3/2 you will get really aggressive.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTE works to increase my test and makes me more aggressive with dth, cheap trib just makes me more horny with dth and I can take 4 Dth. When i take 5 or more dth with the libido comes aggression.

its like the old trib test (regular) was great with dth to amplify the libido effects.

u will see with tte and Dth, or 8 TTE caps a day 3/3/2 you will get really aggressive.

Nice nice! Just what i need in the gym!