Old Nitrix and Cellmass

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
First off, sorry if this is the wrong section.

My friend has some old Nitrix and Cellmass, from around late 2006ish.
It expired it March 2007.

He wanted to give it to me, but is it still safe to use it, and will it work the same still?
Because honestly, the stuff is expensive and I don't feel like spending all that money on it, if I can get it for free.

And are there any cheaper alternatives that work like BSN's mass stack or whatever?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Should still be good, it's not like after some date the ingredients just magically stop working. If its for free or next to nothing why not give it a try? I see you're new so search around, read posts and get more involved here. There is a lot of info at your fingertips. check out nutraplanet for better and cheaper alternatives.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i would stack some ragnarok with that for your pre w/o

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.
I just got the Cellmass and um... Half of the bottle is hardened powder.
I'm thinking I should pass.

But on the bright side, I made an extra 40 bucks today free for spending, so does anyone have any suggestions?
I'm looking for something that has similar effects of cellmass but isn't as pricey.

Also, is there a cheaper alternative to NO-Xplode?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i use cee before bed and on non work out days its dirt cheap on nutra

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
Well right now I have ON-100% Whey Protein and some Creatine Monohydrate.
Usually I just mix the creatine and whey pre-workout and wait 30 mins then start my workout.

If I buy Ragnarok when should I take that..? And when should I take the Creatine and the whey...?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
take the rag 20-30min before workout on an empty stomach and take the mono before bed and on the days you don't work out.