Venom HD vs. Recreate ~ Destroy Bodyfat

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just started Venom HD this week and must say it is one of the best appetite suppressant/fat loss products I have ever used. Now along comes Recreate which also sounds impressive, but hasn't been on the market yet to see how it really stacks up.

Have you tried Recreate? If so, how does it match up with Venom?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recreate on the left, Venom HD on the right...

:nutkick:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Theres multiple threads from some testers that have used ReCreate with great success. Also head over the USP section and check out the initial thoughts thread. ReCreate and Venom are two totally different animals so comparing the two isn't feasible. However thinking about a stack would be very reasonable.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, saw some of the threads, but from what I have come across so far, Recreate makes you sweat more while Venom has better appetite suppression. I would be curious which actually provides for fat loss as appetite suppression is one of the key things in Venom that has made it so successful.

Hopefully some others can chime in that have used both and provide actual feedback.

Theres multiple threads from some testers that have used ReCreate with great success. Also head over the USP section and check out the initial thoughts thread. ReCreate and Venom are two totally different animals so comparing the two isn't feasible. However thinking about a stack would be very reasonable.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the caffiene if you stack them. Im about to start on Venom now so i'll let you know how it goes. Im a fat fcker and can use all the help i can get.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No plan to stack them. From the feedback I have received so far, Venom is far superior for appetite suppression. Actually just started that a couple of days ago and now doing 2 caps with breakfast. So far working out great.

Be careful with the caffiene if you stack them. Im about to start on Venom now so i'll let you know how it goes. Im a fat fcker and can use all the help i can get.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Im not stacking but im still in PCt so im not doing anything to extreme. Just put on a bit too much fat on a 5 week epi/halo cycle.
I dont want to kill appetite too much as i needto keep the cals up but also running neovar/drive so all should be fine.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You doing Venom then at 1 cap per day?

Im not stacking but im still in PCt so im not doing anything to extreme. Just put on a bit too much fat on a 5 week epi/halo cycle.
I dont want to kill appetite too much as i needto keep the cals up but also running neovar/drive so all should be fine.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
two caps per day. one in the morning and one at lunch time. weight is dropping but i've cut carbs and upped cardio so was to be expected.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is good stuff...rapid fat loss but not much for appetite supresion. I'm also sensitive to stimulant type products but Recreate doesn't make me feel jittery..very good stuff if you're sensitive. Venom is powerful but I can't take because of the jitters, headaches and general "sick" feeling I get from it.

whoareit

whoareit

Awards
Recreate is good stuff...rapid fat loss but not much for appetite supresion. I'm also sensitive to stimulant type products but Recreate doesn't make me feel jittery..very good stuff if you're sensitive. Venom is powerful but I can't take because of the jitters, headaches and general "sick" feeling I get from it.
Agreed. When I first started taking Venom Hypercrash 3.0 I loved it, for about two weeks. It's too strong. I got so burnt out on it that by the end of the month I would be taking it like 6 times a day, but I would have to open the caps up and dump half out because a whole one made me too shaky and sick to my stomach and then I'd be retarded and tired two hours later and take another half. I got bad headaches from it as well. I had really good weight loss results but would not recommend it.

I've been taking recreate for only 15 days. So far I've enjoyed the experience. It has a very noticeable mood elevating effect, it's not an overpowering stim that causes jitters, shakes, upset stomach, and headaches, and instead of suppressing my appetite it just makes it much easier to control it. Oh, and it's definitely burning the fat at least as well as venom did. I'm taking it with anabolic pump and DCP. Burning fat without losing weight!!!

Vintastic

Vintastic

Awards
I just purchased two bottles of recreat to test after my 2shreeded runs out. Im hoping to get down to about 6% or 7% bf from 8%. Of course diet is more important than anything and will ultimatley determine how effective any fatburner/thermo is going to be.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Definitely! I have been going back and forth between 1 or 2 caps of Venom and it has been working GREAT.

Of course diet is more important than anything and will ultimatley determine how effective any fatburner/thermo is going to be.

shifrain

Awards
Hi all

I wanted to share my Venom HD experrience .so that I can ask the question i have .

I took venom in Dec 2007 lost about 15 pounds.So after dropping 15 pound , I reached to 145 from 160 .From Dec 2007 i continued it for 2 and 1/2 month.

then took a break for a month .In that one month I gained back some of my body fat and 5 pounds .And again I started
venom from april 3rd and now i am 143 pounds .

I have to drop 15 more pounds .But with venom its kindda stuck .My deit is clean .

I take protein shake with fat free milk in the mor .And keep drinking during the day too .I drink 120 gms protein everyday .

other than that i eat lotta fruits and half whole wheat tortillas.

Plz tell me should i continue with the venom hd or go for levithan reloaded now.

tx

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Still on Venom and have to say, of all the fat burners I have tried, this one is still tops. I am at my lowest weight in years and the appetite suppression is incredible.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I just joined this website a while ago but have been learning so much.
+1 venom as a good fat burner

I am taking the next two weeks off from venom as I hear its better to cycle for the best effects.

I was wondering about taking Venom/AP/Recreate as stack, would there be any problems with this?

I also like NO xplode as a preworkout energy booster, is there something else that be better that I can mix with the above stack?

Any help for this supplement newbie will be very much appreciated!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just joined this website a while ago but have been learning so much.
+1 venom as a good fat burner

I am taking the next two weeks off from venom as I hear its better to cycle for the best effects.

I was wondering about taking Venom/AP/Recreate as stack, would there be any problems with this?

I also like NO xplode as a preworkout energy booster, is there something else that be better that I can mix with the above stack?

Any help for this supplement newbie will be very much appreciated!
I am doing everything you just asked about...

I have found I like one venom per day: AM

3 caps Recreate; 2 in AM, 1 in PM

One scoop No-Xplode Preworkout. I make sure to put a few hours between this and the Venom. I seem to have no Recreate caffiene issues. I was doing 2 rec 2x a day but my joints started aching badly and had to cut back to three.

I use 3 caps of AP spread throughout the day at biggest carb meals.

Its a good amount of caffiene, be careful of cramping etc stuff.

In 10 days I have greatly improved the mirror test with the scale saying 5-6 lbs less with strong dieting and descent cardio for repairing a torn ACL.

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
I have no problems with appetite control... would recreate be a better choice for me?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Its a good amount of caffiene, be careful of cramping etc stuff.
Thanks:woohoo:.....is there anything else I should be on the lookout for? I will make order this evening through NP

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to run the venom/AP stack as I think it might not stack it with recreate it might be too much stims and my bank account will thank me later:lol:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How did the Venom work out for you?

I'm just going to run the venom/AP stack as I think it might not stack it with recreate it might be too much stims and my bank account will thank me later:lol: