Explode, Cellmass Q Question

footster

footster

Awards
Listen guys I tried a quick search on the stuff and some opinions would be great. I know all the hate on B.S.N but Ive been on Vapor and Superpump 250 Size On(Seprate of course), I want to try something different.

Now I got a jug of Explode for free and can get cell mass for 30 bucks. So just wondering if it would be worth it, I just like the idea that cell mass isnt loaded with sugar and carbs. Any ideas would be cool.

sw bill

Awards
I absolutly love the stuff. I have been taking NO Explode for 4 months and never got a tolerence from it.I dont take it on non training days either.I like it because i dont get any skin burning or heart racing felling,Just huge pumps and a little extra energy.
last week i tried some free samples of cold fusion and i hated that stuff,I felt like i had bugs crawling under my skin,haha.

The cellmass seems to work well for a quick recovery and both taste great.
Heck i even get great results from Nitrix which most people say doesnt work at all.I guess some things work for some and not for others.
Definently give it a try.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
no explode is a good product, but i think you could get the same results from bulk mono or cee that you would get from cell mass and it will save you some cash. and about the sugar content, they are sweetened with splenda so no worries there.

footster

footster

Awards
true.thanks. I just always figured Crea Mono was to hard to absorb now. The loading stage and taking it with tons of sugar, or am I wrong? Any other creatines out there, you guys like?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
true.thanks. I just always figured Crea Mono was to hard to absorb now. The loading stage and taking it with tons of sugar, or am I wrong? Any other creatines out there, you guys like?
Ragnarok by MST is my personal fave!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
he already has the no explode, hes just looking for a post w/o supp. i think you would like cee. theres no loading phase with cee, i personally parachute it because it tastes like crap.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i do have to agree with boxman, the rag is awesome and when your done with no explode you should give ragnarok a try.

cantstop19

Awards
bsns stuff does work the only problem is the price, its way overpriced you can get cheaper stuff that will do the same job and probly even better than the price they charge for that stuff

Saurabh

Awards
Listen guys I tried a quick search on the stuff and some opinions would be great. I know all the hate on B.S.N but Ive been on Vapor and Superpump 250 Size On(Seprate of course), I want to try something different.

Now I got a jug of Explode for free and can get cell mass for 30 bucks. So just wondering if it would be worth it, I just like the idea that cell mass isnt loaded with sugar and carbs. Any ideas would be cool.
Yes and yes.

Many posters unfortunately hate BSN(and MT) come no matter what and even if the product is good, which Explode and Cellmass are, they refuse to admit so.

I have tried them both and the results were decent, if not smashing. Plus of course if you are getting a good deal you should go for it.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

how u like nanovapor ?im on it now, i freaking love it .. i read alot of here hate bsn/muscle tech products .. prolly bc its over hyped .. only problem with vapor is .. u have to take 2ormore scoops to feel the effects ..so its kinda like $40 for 20servings ..which is alot .. anyway ..

Cellmass ..i hear its great and my friends love it, esp stacked with xpolode i would say it'll work good

let me know how xplode is ..bc i also have cellmass stored and i want to finish everythin in my closest before opening it, and when i do ..im prolly gonna get xplode as well.

footster

footster

Awards
eh..vapors alright..i have like 3 free bottles so i just using it. I get a good burst but then crash. Personally I use to like the old N.O Explode but I really love SuperPump(SuperSh@tMyPants). But im thinking now just getting some green Mag? Thoughts on this product?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
eh..vapors alright..i have like 3 free bottles so i just using it. I get a good burst but then crash. Personally I use to like the old N.O Explode but I really love SuperPump(SuperSh@tMyPants). But im thinking now just getting some green Mag? Thoughts on this product?

yahh i luv vapor, only downside is expensive .. i wish it was like 30$at retail and $25 online lol

superpump .. i havent used it, but my friend was telling me its not all that good .. then again each product works diff. for every1

green mag .. i tried it once, first time i took it alone before working out, and was really dissapointed .. i heard good stuff about the product .. but for me just didnt work well .. then i took green mag and purplewraath during my workout ..and worked very well .. so not sure about the product .. but one thing for sure .. green mag's the best tastin creatine and mixes nicely .. but i wouldnt suggest greenmag as a pre workout .. controlled labs have a preworkout drink called "White Flood" .. that'll work better ..if ure looking for that N-O boost