Anyone try IGF-2 ?

  1. New Member
    Vinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    7.6%

    Anyone try IGF-2 ?


    Hello
    Anyone try IGF-2 ?

    Thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Anecdotal feedback has been consistently solid. In particular, IGF-2 shines in terms of enhanced endurance/phosphocreatine synthesis, strength, lean mass, testosterone-boosting, adaptogenic protection, cortisol regulation, and so on.

    Here are a few logs and feedback threads:

    IGF-2 Review
    Summer Prep with IGF-2, Anabolic Pump, RPM and Extras
    Drive + IGF-2 + NeoVar log
    My Experience With IGF-2 & Drive
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-partly.html
    Strategicmove’s Partly Sponsored IGF-2/Drive/DCP/Shred-XS HC/Lipo-PM/RPM Stack Log
    JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack
    IGF-2 Review
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Totally rocks. Get it now.

    Simple?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn;
    Totally rocks. Get it now.

    Simple?
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member
    Vinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    7.6%

    Thank you
  6. New Member
    PennStateMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    Just started my IGF-2, Drive, RPM, AP stack today, I'm already chomping at the bit to get to the gym!
  7. New Member
    Vinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMuscle View Post
    Just started my IGF-2, Drive, RPM, AP stack today, I'm already chomping at the bit to get to the gym!

    How are you taking it pre workout ,imagine empty stomach?
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I've heard good things about IGF-2, but it isn't as hyped as some other T boosters out there. Those logs give some good insight though.
  9. New Member
    PennStateMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    How are you taking it pre workout ,imagine empty stomach?
    I'll be taking the drive/rpm about 1 hour pre workout then AP about 30 min. after that. I'll wait 15 min. after the AP and have my pre-workout meal. The IGF-2 I'll be taking on an empty stomach appx 15 minutes before each meal most likely. It doesn't really seem necessary to get in pre-workout.
  10. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm on day 8 of igf-2. Only thing I've noticed thus far is improved sleep. They say effects are felt beginning day 7-10, though.
  11. New Member
    PennStateMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    I'm on day 8 of igf-2. Only thing I've noticed thus far is improved sleep. They say effects are felt beginning day 7-10, though.
    I've heard that too Rugger, that's similar to how X-factor was for me, at first it wasn't much but the effects started to build for me and toward the end really hit a sweet spot.
  12. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMuscle View Post
    I've heard that too Rugger, that's similar to how X-factor was for me, at first it wasn't much but the effects started to build for me and toward the end really hit a sweet spot.
    Which sort of effects did you notice the most?
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    I'm on day 8 of igf-2. Only thing I've noticed thus far is improved sleep. They say effects are felt beginning day 7-10, though.
    From 1-Carboxy I noticed the improved sleep right away (i.e. I remembered my dreams) but unfortunately it only lasts for a few days after taking a long break from it.

    I think 15 mins pre-meal is OK, although the bottle says 45 I think that is a bit overkill (Although Ike/AppNuts might know something that I've overlooked)
  14. New Member
    PennStateMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Which sort of effects did you notice the most?
    The I had stacked X-factor/RPM/Drive, and now I'm just carrying over the rpm and drive. I could notice toward the end I looked fuller and denser faster than I had ever noticed it before. I was trying for a clean bulk, started at 164 ended at about 171-172, very clean diet maybe 1-2 cheat meals a week. I absolutely dropped some body fat and maybe even a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch off my waist.
  15. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,129
    Rep Power
    536332
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I love the stuff for cutting/recomp. Provides GREAT sleep and energy throughout the day, not to mention increased endurance/strength.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  16. New Member
    Maverick60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.54%

    I took it with rpm and drive, and I liked it. It took a while for me to notice anything, but towards the end it felt like I could have repeated my entire workout as soon as I was done with it. But by the time I was able to adjust my workouts with it, my bottle was almost empty. 2 bottles would have been awesome though. The only thing I didnt like, well other than taking almost 2 weeks to feel anything, was that I had a hard time dosing it around meals and preworkout shakes and stuff. Though I dont think that would be as bad without the rpm and drive included. But I was bulking and trying to eat all the time.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think 15 mins pre-meal is OK, although the bottle says 45 I think that is a bit overkill (Although Ike/AppNuts might know something that I've overlooked)
    the main issue of "further away from food" so far as i'm concernted is really further away from carbs. if you can take it at least 90 min after a carb meal, and 120 before the next carb meal, that would be best. if its low/no carb then the meal timing doesn't matter as much.
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I love the stuff for cutting/recomp. Provides GREAT sleep and energy throughout the day, not to mention increased endurance/strength.
    Lol haiz, when read quickly it makes it sound like it helped you have great sleep throughout the day

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the main issue of "further away from food" so far as i'm concernted is really further away from carbs. if you can take it at least 90 min after a carb meal, and 120 before the next carb meal, that would be best. if its low/no carb then the meal timing doesn't matter as much.
    Forgot this raised GH levels, which of course gets wiped out via the insulin spike of carbs. Good call Easy.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I love the feeling of 4 igf-2 + 4 rpm before fasted cardio. the igf-2 leaves me mentally mellow enough that I don't notice the time go by quite so bad while the rpm keeps me going
  20. New Member
    PennStateMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    Rugger how long are you running your IGF-2?
  21. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMuscle View Post
    Just started my IGF-2, Drive, RPM, AP stack today, I'm already chomping at the bit to get to the gym!
    Nicee

    I have the same exact stack except I have NeoVar and DCP in mine as well. You should expect to see amazing results. I'm on my 3rd week and had the best Back and Bicep workout I ever had before. I'm doing the Ultimate Beach Body Workout in the new issue of REPS! It's a seriously good routine, I'd recommend picking up the new issue.

    ..and I love IGF-2 lol
  22. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMuscle View Post
    Rugger how long are you running your IGF-2?

    I was given 1 bottle, so 30 days.
  23. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up This guy is smart


    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Nicee

    I have the same exact stack except I have NeoVar and DCP in mine as well. You should expect to see amazing results. I'm on my 3rd week and had the best Back and Bicep workout I ever had before. I'm doing the Ultimate Beach Body Workout in the new issue of REPS! It's a seriously good routine, I'd recommend picking up the new issue.

    ..and I love IGF-2 lol
    ^^^Yeah this guy definitely knows the deal...IGF-2 is the shiznit ...its my fav supp of all, and believe me that is hard to say because RPM, DRIVE, and NeoVar are right behind it. LOL. .

    BTW AK...how is that stack treating ya so far?
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  24. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Totally rocks. Get it now.

    Simple?
    hey john, I finally got the extra cycle of x-factor. Thanks a lot man. Took awhile, but as long as I have it, Im happy.
  25. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,129
    Rep Power
    536332
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol haiz, when read quickly it makes it sound like it helped you have great sleep throughout the day

    haha...good call. I wasn't paying attention when I wrote that.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  26. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what were you doing when you wrote it then hmmmmm....???
  27. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    ^^^Yeah this guy definitely knows the deal...IGF-2 is the shiznit ...its my fav supp of all, and believe me that is hard to say because RPM, DRIVE, and NeoVar are right behind it. LOL. .

    BTW AK...how is that stack treating ya so far?
    Oh man, I love it. I've seriously never had better workouts before. You were on point with every dosage and timing you recommended to me

    Also, I'm doing the new "Ultimate Beach Body Workout" in the new issue of REPS! The workouts are seriously crazyy lol. Thanks again for all the help too, I def. appreciate it !

    P.S. I haven't forgot about what I said to ya either, I'm just waiting a little bit to order another massive amount of goodies from NutraPlanet or DA once the stack gets closer to finishing up. I'll be keeping ya informed Take care buddy.
  28. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up Glad to hear bud!


    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Oh man, I love it. I've seriously never had better workouts before. You were on point with every dosage and timing you recommended to me

    Also, I'm doing the new "Ultimate Beach Body Workout" in the new issue of REPS! The workouts are seriously crazyy lol. Thanks again for all the help too, I def. appreciate it !

    P.S. I haven't forgot about what I said to ya either, I'm just waiting a little bit to order another massive amount of goodies from NutraPlanet or DA once the stack gets closer to finishing up. I'll be keeping ya informed Take care buddy.
    Glad to hear everything is working out for you bud and I'm also glad to hear my suggestions are paying you dividends....anything I can do to help!

    Cheers yourself bud...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  29. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I just realized I had already posted what workout I'm doing on this stack, I guess I just like a lot ! lol

    ...anyway, I'm about to take 3 caps of IGF-2 before I go to bed soon, gotta wake up early for classes tomorrow
  30. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,129
    Rep Power
    536332
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    what were you doing when you wrote it then hmmmmm....???
    A gentlemen never tells....and neither do I.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in