strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Just started my IGF-2, Drive, RPM, AP stack today, I'm already chomping at the bit to get to the gym!

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
How are you taking it pre workout ,imagine empty stomach?
I'll be taking the drive/rpm about 1 hour pre workout then AP about 30 min. after that. I'll wait 15 min. after the AP and have my pre-workout meal. The IGF-2 I'll be taking on an empty stomach appx 15 minutes before each meal most likely. It doesn't really seem necessary to get in pre-workout.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 8 of igf-2. Only thing I've noticed thus far is improved sleep. They say effects are felt beginning day 7-10, though.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I'm on day 8 of igf-2. Only thing I've noticed thus far is improved sleep. They say effects are felt beginning day 7-10, though.
I've heard that too Rugger, that's similar to how X-factor was for me, at first it wasn't much but the effects started to build for me and toward the end really hit a sweet spot.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that too Rugger, that's similar to how X-factor was for me, at first it wasn't much but the effects started to build for me and toward the end really hit a sweet spot.
Which sort of effects did you notice the most?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From 1-Carboxy I noticed the improved sleep right away (i.e. I remembered my dreams) but unfortunately it only lasts for a few days after taking a long break from it.

I think 15 mins pre-meal is OK, although the bottle says 45 I think that is a bit overkill (Although Ike/AppNuts might know something that I've overlooked)

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Which sort of effects did you notice the most?
The I had stacked X-factor/RPM/Drive, and now I'm just carrying over the rpm and drive. I could notice toward the end I looked fuller and denser faster than I had ever noticed it before. I was trying for a clean bulk, started at 164 ended at about 171-172, very clean diet maybe 1-2 cheat meals a week. I absolutely dropped some body fat and maybe even a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch off my waist.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff for cutting/recomp. Provides GREAT sleep and energy throughout the day, not to mention increased endurance/strength.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
I took it with rpm and drive, and I liked it. It took a while for me to notice anything, but towards the end it felt like I could have repeated my entire workout as soon as I was done with it. But by the time I was able to adjust my workouts with it, my bottle was almost empty. 2 bottles would have been awesome though. The only thing I didnt like, well other than taking almost 2 weeks to feel anything, was that I had a hard time dosing it around meals and preworkout shakes and stuff. Though I dont think that would be as bad without the rpm and drive included. But I was bulking and trying to eat all the time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 15 mins pre-meal is OK, although the bottle says 45 I think that is a bit overkill (Although Ike/AppNuts might know something that I've overlooked)
the main issue of "further away from food" so far as i'm concernted is really further away from carbs. if you can take it at least 90 min after a carb meal, and 120 before the next carb meal, that would be best. if its low/no carb then the meal timing doesn't matter as much.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the stuff for cutting/recomp. Provides GREAT sleep and energy throughout the day, not to mention increased endurance/strength.
Lol haiz, when read quickly it makes it sound like it helped you have great sleep throughout the day ;)

the main issue of "further away from food" so far as i'm concernted is really further away from carbs. if you can take it at least 90 min after a carb meal, and 120 before the next carb meal, that would be best. if its low/no carb then the meal timing doesn't matter as much.
:hammer: Forgot this raised GH levels, which of course gets wiped out via the insulin spike of carbs. Good call Easy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the feeling of 4 igf-2 + 4 rpm before fasted cardio. the igf-2 leaves me mentally mellow enough that I don't notice the time go by quite so bad while the rpm keeps me going :D

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Rugger how long are you running your IGF-2?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just started my IGF-2, Drive, RPM, AP stack today, I'm already chomping at the bit to get to the gym!
Nicee ;)

I have the same exact stack except I have NeoVar and DCP in mine as well. You should expect to see amazing results. I'm on my 3rd week and had the best Back and Bicep workout I ever had before. I'm doing the Ultimate Beach Body Workout in the new issue of REPS! It's a seriously good routine, I'd recommend picking up the new issue.

..and I love IGF-2 lol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This guy is smart

Nicee ;)

I have the same exact stack except I have NeoVar and DCP in mine as well. You should expect to see amazing results. I'm on my 3rd week and had the best Back and Bicep workout I ever had before. I'm doing the Ultimate Beach Body Workout in the new issue of REPS! It's a seriously good routine, I'd recommend picking up the new issue.

..and I love IGF-2 lol
^^^Yeah this guy definitely knows the deal...IGF-2 is the shiznit :head:...its my fav supp of all, and believe me that is hard to say because RPM, DRIVE, and NeoVar are right behind it. LOL. :D.

BTW AK...how is that stack treating ya so far?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Totally rocks. Get it now.

Simple? :)
hey john, I finally got the extra cycle of x-factor. Thanks a lot man. Took awhile, but as long as I have it, Im happy. :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Lol haiz, when read quickly it makes it sound like it helped you have great sleep throughout the day ;)
haha...good call. I wasn't paying attention when I wrote that.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what were you doing when you wrote it then hmmmmm....???

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
^^^Yeah this guy definitely knows the deal...IGF-2 is the shiznit :head:...its my fav supp of all, and believe me that is hard to say because RPM, DRIVE, and NeoVar are right behind it. LOL. :D.

BTW AK...how is that stack treating ya so far?
Oh man, I love it. I've seriously never had better workouts before. You were on point with every dosage and timing you recommended to me :thumbsup:

Also, I'm doing the new "Ultimate Beach Body Workout" in the new issue of REPS! The workouts are seriously crazyy lol. Thanks again for all the help too, I def. appreciate it !

P.S. I haven't forgot about what I said to ya either, I'm just waiting a little bit to order another massive amount of goodies from NutraPlanet or DA once the stack gets closer to finishing up. I'll be keeping ya informed ;) Take care buddy.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear bud!

Oh man, I love it. I've seriously never had better workouts before. You were on point with every dosage and timing you recommended to me :thumbsup:

Also, I'm doing the new "Ultimate Beach Body Workout" in the new issue of REPS! The workouts are seriously crazyy lol. Thanks again for all the help too, I def. appreciate it !

P.S. I haven't forgot about what I said to ya either, I'm just waiting a little bit to order another massive amount of goodies from NutraPlanet or DA once the stack gets closer to finishing up. I'll be keeping ya informed ;) Take care buddy.
Glad to hear everything is working out for you bud and I'm also glad to hear my suggestions are paying you dividends....anything I can do to help!

Cheers yourself bud...:cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just realized I had already posted what workout I'm doing on this stack, I guess I just like a lot ! ;) lol

...anyway, I'm about to take 3 caps of IGF-2 before I go to bed soon, gotta wake up early for classes tomorrow :(