Good at Photoshop?! I Need YOU!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm requesting AM's top photoshop practitioners to assist me with something. Post a sample of your work in this thread, and I will assess who is the best candidate for what I need.

I'll gift 2-3 bottles of USP product upon completion of the task, depending on the quality. The winner will be notified via PM, and the task will be given at that point as well.

Mysterious!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
There are many different sorts of photoshop work. A little more detail might help. I'm very good at somethings, and not so good at others.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are many different sorts of photoshop work. A little more detail might help. I'm very good at somethings, and not so good at others.
True-life photo manipulation, not abstract imagery. You'll be detailing a particular image of a real individual, and making it look true-to-life. The texture must appear convincing as newspaper text.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most definitely, just throw up a sample here, and if it's good I'll tell you exactly what I need on it, and gift you some product.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'd post something but I'm still not sure what you want. Are you gonna try and make some dude looked crazy ripped for an ad or something?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check your PMs buddy. Essentially, I want you/anybody else to make a Photoshop image, in true-to-life format, that makes it appear as if it's on newspaper print.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Mully clear your PMs. I think I understand now, PM me the subject picture you want and any text and I'll put something together tomorrow.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
i don't know what you are looking for, but this is what I got out of it (of course THIS may not be the guy you want on your ads :D):

again let me know exactly what you want in a pm

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i don't know what you are looking for, but this is what I got out of it (of course THIS may not be the guy you want on your ads :D):

again let me know exactly what you want in a pm
That is pretty good, but he needs something that looks like actual newsprint.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PMs cleared fellas. The subject picture can be arbitrary, does not matter at all. Must look convincing as an obituary.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards

some i did as jokes for x-factor contest. i can get serious and give you some ad worthy material if needed. thanks lata

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Here's a quick attempt. There are probably grammatical errors, and it probably isn't as funny as I think it is.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards

obviosly just a quick mock-up, with your picture/story/text/idea it will be much more realistic

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, that's pretty good buddy; unfortunately, I already pigged Rustle, and forgot to mention. Good stuff though guys.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You got to put a deadline on these contests to give everybody a fair chance to reply. Thanks for the contest though :cheers:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I am holding a competition too.

I need a face replaced with another persons face on a couple of pictures. Show me what you can do, likewise the winner will be notified via PM.

The prize is just enough money to make it worth your while.

The deadline is this thursday.