Retain

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the loop FOREVER due to a car accident and i'm finally back in the game and ready to go with another epi cycle...but I can't find retain2 anywhere?!? I must have missed something the last 6-8 months....anyone know where I can get some?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been out of the loop FOREVER due to a car accident and i'm finally back in the game and ready to go with another epi cycle...but I can't find retain2 anywhere?!? I must have missed something the last 6-8 months....anyone know where I can get some?
Yeah, Retain is becoming scarce... It's actually being sold out and taken off the market. :(

Good news!! It's being upgraded and renamed LeanFX. Based on the backbone of Retain2 but with added goodies, look for it to be out relatively soon. :head:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
tim...any suggestions to replace the r2 right now? I have 40 caps on hand and need 9 more to complete my stack...i don't want to start my cycle without those 9 caps though

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tim...any suggestions to replace the r2 right now? I have 40 caps on hand and need 9 more to complete my stack...i don't want to start my cycle without those 9 caps though
If I had 'em man, they'd be on their way to ya. But I'm starvin for 'em too.

If you are stacking this in a cycle and tapering the doses, then you could probably extend it out by dropping a few days out here and there. On non-workout days, take 2 instead of 3. Best times of day to dose them are first thing in the morning and again 4 hours later. That 3rd dose should come into play either before or after an intense, long-lasting workout.

As for a replacement product, though it's a bit different, I substitute DS Lean Xtreme whenever I'm looking for a cort product.

Anything else, just let me know.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I had 'em man, they'd be on their way to ya. But I'm starvin for 'em too.

If you are stacking this in a cycle and tapering the doses, then you could probably extend it out by dropping a few days out here and there. On non-workout days, take 2 instead of 3. Best times of day to dose them are first thing in the morning and again 4 hours later. That 3rd dose should come into play either before or after an intense, long-lasting workout.

As for a replacement product, though it's a bit different, I substitute DS Lean Xtreme whenever I'm looking for a cort product.

Anything else, just let me know.
Lean Xtreme is the clear cut choice to me if you cant get R2.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really off topic, but not quite on. I was advised that Recreate and Retain2 don't make a healthy combo because they're be too much cortisol suppression and some cortisol is needed. I already posses both, so I'm saving the Retain2 for a later time, unless you guys have a different opinion.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not really off topic, but not quite on. I was advised that Recreate and Retain2 don't make a healthy combo because they're be too much cortisol suppression and some cortisol is needed. I already posses both, so I'm saving the Retain2 for a later time, unless you guys have a different opinion.
You definitely need some cortisol, just dont want excess cortisol. Im not familiar with Recreate (I think the new USP product), but if it lowers cortisol I wouldnt stack the two.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely need some cortisol, just dont want excess cortisol. Im not familiar with Recreate (I think the new USP product), but if it lowers cortisol I wouldnt stack the two.
It binds cortisol. Thanks for the confirmation. Too bad, I was excited to add Retain2 to my stack.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
buildingbrawn has it!