first real cycle need help!!!

bigmush

Awards
hey guys i want to run another cycle(oral only) i ran a b.s cycle of methyl 1-d which is now banned, i liked it but im still not comfortable with taking my shirt off at the beach.. i got 12 pounds running it with NO xplode and 4 protein shakes a day. im currently in 2nd week of pct (formadrol). i want to take another oral maby get 15 20 out of it any suggestions.. people tell me that sostonl 250 is harsh but if u take care of urself (milkthistle multivitman novla ect.. i should be alright) any help would be appricated.. thanks!!

bigmush

Awards
im 17.. i jus want a good oral to take maby 15 out of it i know what to do for pct, liver ect, i jus need so recomendations..

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
im 17.. i jus want a good oral to take maby 15 out of it i know what to do for pct, liver ect, i jus need so recomendations..
dude you're too young, steroids aren't helping you, you're hurting your future growth. BTW, every time you go on cycle while less than about 23 years old, you're completely halting the growth of your bone plates. In otherwords, you're stunting your growth in exchange for a few extra ponds you probably won't keep.

Also, the younger you take this stuff, the more likely it is you'll
have low test issues at a younger age than most guys. No responsible person here is going to give you advice on what to take, knowing your age. You're getting more long term damage done and less results
than an older guy would. Eat & stay natural for now.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ever here of food and aminos at your age?

I mean seriously, whats with EVERY teen thinking they need steroids to make the smallest muscle gains?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bro for real you are 17. no worries, you need nothing except food, sleep, and good routines. Take some BCAA, Protein, Casein, and maybe throw in some stims or something and you will be fine. you say 12 lbs off of methyl 1d & 4 protein shakes a day. i bet most of that is fat. and you def dnt need 4 protein shakes a day. thats excess by about 2 shakes. if u want somethin that will help you and keep your nuts check out ragnarok, drive, rpm, neovar, green mag, intrabolic, intraXcell, and maybe a natty booster. its not worth it to mess your **** up.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Try this..

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
-Consume 20-30g Protein every 1 1/2 - 4 hours
-Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day.
-Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
-CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
-50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 30-60 minutes.
-Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
-3x3 Strength Routine
-WS4SB
-Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
-4-6 Strength/Mass Building
-German Volume Training (GVT)
-Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Vitamin C
-Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
-BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
-Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM and Drive
-Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
-Controlled Labs -Green Bulge/White Blood)
-Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
-Cytosport - protein
-MST - Shred-xs
-Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
-USP
-RPN
-Sciviation

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

Recap:

-Eat Right
-Train Hard!
-Sleep
-Take supplements ONLY as needed

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Try this..

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
-Consume 20-30g Protein every 1 1/2 - 4 hours
-Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day.
-Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
-CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
-50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 30-60 minutes.
-Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
-3x3 Strength Routine
-WS4SB
-Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
-4-6 Strength/Mass Building
-German Volume Training (GVT)
-Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Vitamin C
-Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
-BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
-Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM and Drive
-Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
-Controlled Labs -Green Bulge/White Blood)
-Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
-Cytosport - protein
-MST - Shred-xs
-Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
-USP
-RPN
-Sciviation

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

Recap:

-Eat Right
-Train Hard!
-Sleep
-Take supplements ONLY as needed
:goodpost: