Supp Help

andy53

Awards
Hey guys -

I want to begin this summer with a minor recomp. I have lifted for 6 six years, pretty serious for the past two. I, like many other impressionable kids, bought into the n.o. expolode hype. I have since educated myself through this website and others, and got my diet more in check and ran the proper supp's. I've taken mono, liked it, tried cee, hated it, but now I am looking for something more. I'll post my stats/goals/training and let you guys tell me what you think would work the best.

Stats: 20 - 5'11 - 212lbs - 13/14% (estimate)
Goals: 215/216 - 10/11%
Training: 6x Week
1st day - Bench/Chest
2nd day - Shoulder's/Lat/Lower Back
3rd day - Bi's/Forearms
4th day - Bench/Tri's
5th day - Shoulder's/Trap/Upper Back
6th day - Legs
4-5x times a week cardio, ranges from sprints, to distance, to tire flip, to truck push/pull, sledgehammer, sled push, ect.
Current Lifts: Bench - 335X2
Squat - 365X2
Powerclean - 285X4
Current Supps: DV, Glucosamine, Fish Oil, Whey, Casien, Mono, WM
Diet: Don't count anything, but its pretty clean, but just like everyone else, i could cut some crap out.

I feel like I have reached a plateau as i have been hovering around 212 for about three months now. I apologize for this post being long-winded, i just feel that the more you know, the more you could help me figure something out. I have ideas in mind, and i am not opposed to a PH (yet I still may be too young, and if you all feel that I am, then I will wait). Thanks for any help you can give me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you can try x-factor, activate xtreme, an maybe massfx or hyperdrol x2...you can look into those.

Saurabh

Awards
I feel like I have reached a plateau as i have been hovering around 212 for about three months now. I apologize for this post being long-winded, i just feel that the more you know, the more you could help me figure something out. I have ideas in mind, and i am not opposed to a PH (yet I still may be too young, and if you all feel that I am, then I will wait). Thanks for any help you can give me.
First up I will suggest you chill a bit mate. You are 20 and you think you have plateaued? I mean you do realize that is kinda absurd since your body is still growing in some ways.

Looking at your regime my first suggestion would be to take off those heavy weights. You have mentioned you squated 365 *2. Impressive. But is that what you do all the time? You are supposed to do your personal best(or close to it) only once per month. Rest of the time do 75% of that and go for higher reps. If you do 365*2(in good form), you should be able to do 275*8 very easily. Are you? If you can then do 275*8 3 times a month, 4th being a heavy exercise one. If you cant do 275*8 with good form that should tell you right there you need to get to basics.

For now dont worry adding supplements. Start with getting good form, regime and food going.

Good luck!