LEVI RELOADED side-effects, esp. sweating?

getridofmytit

Awards
Hi, I'll be starting Levi reloaded on monday, and I was wondering what side effects most of you experienced with this? I am mainly concerned about two things:

- Sweating when not exersizing. For example, at work, or in class.

- Does it make it harder for you to fall asleep at night?

Thank you

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude its a thermo.. your gonna sweat.

And if you take it in the morning/real early after noon you should have no trouble trouble sleeping.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'll be starting Levi reloaded on monday, and I was wondering what side effects most of you experienced with this? I am mainly concerned about two things:

- Sweating when not exersizing. For example, at work, or in class.

- Does it make it harder for you to fall asleep at night?

Thank you
No major sides.... youll prob sweat like a pig during cardio, but depending on you, you may or may not sweat more during sitting
im in an air conditioned office all day, and I never sweat too much during the day when I take it

just take your last dose 6+ hours before bed and you should be fine...this varies based on your stim tolerance ... but you get the idea

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude its a thermo.. your gonna sweat.
x2, but also if you're just sitting in an office/in class the sweating would probably be managable.

getridofmytit

Awards
Yeah, thats my only concern... the sweating. Just because I open accounts for people at a bank with a shirt and tie so it wouldnt look really good to be sweating, and then having to shake their hands with sweaty hands.

Class, I could care less about, and the gym, I could care less about. Its only the work part that gives me the reluctance.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I would only sweat when exercising, didn't seem to be an issue while inactive.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I sweat like hell on thermos even when just sitting around. Lev Reloaded is no exception.