need help with choosing supps

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

need help with choosing supps

i am trying to get much stronger but with nonhormones for pre iw as thinking clout and during xtend but what should i take post besides protein
    your suggestions

pre-
    during-
    post-

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What have you been doing so far? really its best to start with 1 thing and see how you respond to it for a month before adding more. That way you can be sure what is doing what
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

i have been taking smash green mag post and purple wraath during
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What are you stats (height/weight, years training, nutrition, etc.)

You don't really need supplements broken down into a pre/during/post type deal. After we get the above it will be much easier to recommend products that will help you out.
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

the purple wrath is a nice during choice. have you thought about just trying bulk creatine monohydrate and see how you respond?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by bigb78 View Post
    i am trying to get much stronger but with nonhormones for pre iw as thinking clout and during xtend but what should i take post besides protein
    your suggestions

pre-
    during-
    post-
    Honestly, that's all you really need to make good gains.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.16%

you basically have everything covered. if you are not experiencing the gains you want, change up your workouts and change up your diet
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

dude, it's all in the foood! FOOOOD i tell you.

I spent years buying bucket loads of supplements and pills and vitamins and didn't gain a pound (I actually lost a few pounds in my wallet)

Learn your basal metabolic rate, hwo much protein you should intake, and what types of food you are consuming during the day and at night. Trust me, spend one day doing research on bodybuilding nutrition, and mark down everything you put in your mouth.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

but i didn;t even answer your question...

gaspari superpump250 was the best pre-workout I have ever tried (for myself)
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%

RPM in my opinion is miles ahead of any other pre-workout supplement. Pslin is a different type of pre-workout and if it fits your diet it too is amazing. I still have yet to have a bad workout after using either of those supplements.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigb78 View Post
    your suggestions

pre-
    during-
    post-
    Pick a type of product, use the search function and see what kind of reviews that the products are getting.

Your sentence structure is pretty bad as well and unless your (.) and (shift) keys aren't working and you've been drinking a little bit, this is unacceptable at AM.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    dude, it's all in the foood! FOOOOD i tell you.

I spent years buying bucket loads of supplements and pills and vitamins and didn't gain a pound (I actually lost a few pounds in my wallet)

Learn your basal metabolic rate, hwo much protein you should intake, and what types of food you are consuming during the day and at night. Trust me, spend one day doing research on bodybuilding nutrition, and mark down everything you put in your mouth.

Supplements help some more than others but they help. You get to a sticking point that regardless how well you eat you can only go so far.
    Supplements help you go further -They help you recover better-have greater "push/drive" during your workout- get the extra 1 or 2 good reps which big difference - help you focus on your workout ,etc

All things being equal a guy who eats correctly trains correctly wont go as far as his clone who takes supplements. Granted some companies are a total waste of money and cheap junk while some are great.
    You can and will get past sticking points in time without them but why take the slow path . I find supplements huge difference.
    I moved to Florida couple yrs ago from NY and though I F-ing HATE this place as its like going back in a time machine 30 yrs among other reasons I hate it. My pre workout stack has helped me continue making gains /atleast maintaning as not looking for more size .
    I just have a better drive more power which I know without them I wouldnt have and I just take them pre workout thus not even as much as they suggest.
    ----------------
    I plan to sell my house second market picks up and go back to NY but 2 houses exact clones of mine are being sold now (this has nothing to do with supplements but it makes me feel better knowing a yr or 2 max I will be out of here lol)
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Supplements help some more than others but they help. You get to a sticking point that regardless how well you eat you can only go so far.
    Supplements help you go further -They help you recover better-have greater "push/drive" during your workout- get the extra 1 or 2 good reps which big difference - help you focus on your workout ,etc

All things being equal a guy who eats correctly trains correctly wont go as far as his clone who takes supplements. Granted some companies are a total waste of money and cheap junk while some are great.
    You can and will get past sticking points in time without them but why take the slow path . I find supplements huge difference.
    I moved to Florida couple yrs ago from NY and though I F-ing HATE this place as its like going back in a time machine 30 yrs among other reasons I hate it. My pre workout stack has helped me continue making gains /atleast maintaning as not looking for more size .
    I just have a better drive more power which I know without them I wouldnt have and I just take them pre workout thus not even as much as they suggest.
    ----------------
    I plan to sell my house second market picks up and go back to NY but 2 houses exact clones of mine are being sold now (this has nothing to do with supplements but it makes me feel better knowing a yr or 2 max I will be out of here lol)
    What's with you and clones? Clones are funny. haha.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.64%

i would suggest food before enything but for supp wise rpm,ragnarok,nos ether are the best out there
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Pick a type of product, use the search function and see what kind of reviews that the products are getting.

Your sentence structure is pretty bad as well and unless your (.) and (shift) keys aren't working and you've been drinking a little bit, this is unacceptable at AM.
    Poor grammar is the gateway to a lifetime of misery.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

there are some an*l retentive people on this forum when it comes to grammar and punctuation? I mean! I think$
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    there are some an*l retentive people on this forum when it comes to grammar and punctuation? I mean! I think$

Its usually people who spend way to much time on forums and need a life . Who are anal when it comes to spelling and sentence structure .
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    What's with you and clones? Clones are funny. haha.

Next post I will have you proof read it before I post it . This way you can "fix it up" a bit for me correct spelling and punctuation.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

[QUOTE=bigb78;1300532]i have been taking smash green mag post and purple wraath during[/QUOTE

Controlled Labs is a good company .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help on choosing a PH cycle
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:18 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:31 AM
  3. I need help choosing a ph..
    By Thewhizz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 10:07 AM