AP & Epistane

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Has anyone ever used AP with epistane or any other PH's???
would this be a good idea?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
eh not really a good idea. how old are you anyways? at 155 lbs you don't need epistane...you need protein and food...lots of it.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
im 20 i have used havoc, hema, n oxy before im usually a lil heavier i lost some size transitioning from iraq back to the states. i was just curious...
I was thinking that having ap while taking in the excess calories to bulk on the epistane would help keep me more lean...

im 20 i have used havoc, hema, n oxy before im usually a lil heavier i lost some size transitioning from iraq back to the states. i was just curious...
I was thinking that having ap while taking in the excess calories to bulk on the epistane would help keep me more lean...

More lean and feed growth so leaner and bigger.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
no prob thx for ur concern and to the others i appreciate ur input

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
bigpapa besides my age and weight is there any other reasons why i shouldnt stack the 2 let alone even use epi

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
bigpapa besides my age and weight is there any other reasons why i shouldnt stack the 2 let alone even use epi
o wait...u meant anabolic pump? o sorry. no that is fine. should be a good stack. my bad i miss read. well the only concern is your age i mean 18 years old your test levels are high already and you could do some damage to your endocrine and reproductive system...not now but later in life. just be careful.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ap is fine to stack with epistane

I would tend to disagree

Why?

Well epistane itself acts as a stronger version of AP. Not trying to rip on AP, but just telling it as it is. Im not exactly sure on the whole mechanics of it all, but with epistane its self you get a bottle of AP. By this I mean, when you eat and your on epistane your muscles will be force fed pretty much like AP. Is it in similar pathways, probably not but your body is already using the food you provide as fuel. Adding AP into an epi cycle isnt harmful but in my opinion just a waste. If your on Epi why throw in AP if epi has the ability to draw carbs and what ever you eat into your muscles. Adding in AP might not only be a waste, it could be potentially dangerous. On epi your supposed to already eat more carbs than your normally eatting. Now... if you add in AP you have to eat more carbs. Thats a LOT of carbs. If it were me, I would run something like AP PCT or something like neovar which works in a similar pathway to AP. This way it helps the body hopefully, keep the gains you made while on.

Hope that helps, im not sure exactly how accurate my info is. Thats just the way I see it personally, feel free to argue, because Im all about learning here :)

brandon615

Awards
Im with cellardude. I would save the AP for pct. Trust me you will make fine gains on epistane alone along with the usual staples.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Im with cellardude. I would save the AP for pct. Trust me you will make fine gains on epistane alone along with the usual staples.
thanks for the back up :lol:

run it with pct, youll probably see better gains since epi already has a similar swelling effect that AP gives.

You'll probably flatten out (meaning you look a bit smaller and not as "pumped" as on) once your off epi which might seem like your losing your gains ( you could very well be losing your gains. not saying that it wont/cant happen) but its most likely the water weight or high carb content leveling out. With AP or neovar that pumped look can probably keep on going even after PCT.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would tend to disagree

Why?

Well epistane itself acts as a stronger version of AP. Not trying to rip on AP, but just telling it as it is. Im not exactly sure on the whole mechanics of it all, but with epistane its self you get a bottle of AP. By this I mean, when you eat and your on epistane your muscles will be force fed pretty much like AP. Is it in similar pathways, probably not but your body is already using the food you provide as fuel. Adding AP into an epi cycle isnt harmful but in my opinion just a waste. If your on Epi why throw in AP if epi has the ability to draw carbs and what ever you eat into your muscles. Adding in AP might not only be a waste, it could be potentially dangerous. On epi your supposed to already eat more carbs than your normally eatting. Now... if you add in AP you have to eat more carbs. Thats a LOT of carbs. If it were me, I would run something like AP PCT or something like neovar which works in a similar pathway to AP. This way it helps the body hopefully, keep the gains you made while on.

Hope that helps, im not sure exactly how accurate my info is. Thats just the way I see it personally, feel free to argue, because Im all about learning here :)
They don't work through similar pathways, but I can understand what you're saying. AP would be proactive with Epi, however.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
They don't work through similar pathways, but I can understand what you're saying. AP would be proactive with Epi, however.
haha, I couldnt come up with the technically mumbo jumbo with it, I just tried to apply logic to what I learned. I dont know TOO much about epi which is why it was so hard to explain.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I think ap would help to keep him lean because of its insulin potentiating effects but I see what you are saying cellardude good posting

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
thx for the input once again... ill prolly just run the epi n then ill go get some ap later to use with recreate before summer hits

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I would tend to disagree

Why?

I understand what you are saying Cell and just like you were saying AP is not "needed" with EPI.....but the way in which EPI & AP interact with macro-nutrients is much different.

Epistane increases nitrogen retention and acts as an AI (aromitase inhibitor) in the body. The end result in most users will be a recomposition effect (lean gains and fat-loss). The lean muscle gains come from the increase in nitrogen retention and the fat-loss comes from the AI effects of the compound.

Anabolic Pump will also provide the same recomposition effect in most users but via a completely different pathway. AP's main ingredient allows users to eat substantially more carbs without the unwanted fat gain that would usually accompany such a large intake of CHO (carbohydrates). AP allows your muscles to store more glucose. For example without AP, let's say when you eat 100 CHO, your body stores: 50% in your muscle cells, 20% in your adipose tissue, 20% in your liver, and uses the remaining 10% for it's immediate energy needs. (these numbers were MADE UP, this is NOT EXACT SCIENCE! I am just making a point ;) ) Now with AP, your body stores: 65% in your muscle cells, 5% in your adipose tissue, 20% in your liver, and uses the remaining 10% for it's immediate energy needs. Over time, your fat cells will shrink and you will gain more lean weight because of WHERE the CHO are stored not necessarily because of how many CHO you ingested. Now, the end result will be a steady "recomp" effect via CHO repartitioning.

Both EPI and AP will give you a nice "recomp" effect but they do it in different ways. One uses nitrogen/estrogen manipulation and the other uses CHO manipulation. In my opinion, you would stack the two for an AMAZING "recomp" effect :cool:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would tend to disagree

Why?

i've never understood the point of people wanting to take supps like this and creatine with steroids. should u save that for PCT to help yourself save the gains u made?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
i've never understood the point of people wanting to take supps like this and creatine with steroids. should u save that for PCT to help yourself save the gains u made?
I just explained why AP would be beneficial with EPI

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the back up :lol:

run it with pct, youll probably see better gains since epi already has a similar swelling effect that AP gives.

You'll probably flatten out (meaning you look a bit smaller and not as "pumped" as on) once your off epi which might seem like your losing your gains ( you could very well be losing your gains. not saying that it wont/cant happen) but its most likely the water weight or high carb content leveling out. With AP or neovar that pumped look can probably keep on going even after PCT.
EXACTLY what I was going to suggest! It'll help you keep growing while on pct.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you are saying Cell and just like you were saying AP is not "needed" with EPI.....but the way in which EPI & AP interact with macro-nutrients is much different.

Epistane increases nitrogen retention and acts as an AI (aromitase inhibitor) in the body. The end result in most users will be a recomposition effect (lean gains and fat-loss). The lean muscle gains come from the increase in nitrogen retention and the fat-loss comes from the AI effects of the compound.

Anabolic Pump will also provide the same recomposition effect in most users but via a completely different pathway. AP's main ingredient allows users to eat substantially more carbs without the unwanted fat gain that would usually accompany such a large intake of CHO (carbohydrates). AP allows your muscles to store more glucose. For example without AP, let's say when you eat 100 CHO, your body stores: 50% in your muscle cells, 20% in your adipose tissue, 20% in your liver, and uses the remaining 10% for it's immediate energy needs. (these numbers were MADE UP, this is NOT EXACT SCIENCE! I am just making a point ;) ) Now with AP, your body stores: 65% in your muscle cells, 5% in your adipose tissue, 20% in your liver, and uses the remaining 10% for it's immediate energy needs. Over time, your fat cells will shrink and you will gain more lean weight because of WHERE the CHO are stored not necessarily because of how many CHO you ingested. Now, the end result will be a steady "recomp" effect via CHO repartitioning.

Both EPI and AP will give you a nice "recomp" effect but they do it in different ways. One uses nitrogen/estrogen manipulation and the other uses CHO manipulation. In my opinion, you would stack the two for an AMAZING "recomp" effect :cool:

oh I cant say i disagree that epi and AP wont give you a better recomp effect than just the standard dose of epi but what I might try to get across is that with the addition of AP, you might feel hypoglycemic while on the stack.

I can agree that AP and epi would be decent for a recomp but if you were to throw it into PCT wouldnt you benefit more? I know that when you come off something like epi, youll feel a bit flatter, when you come off AP the pumps wont be as crazy as when you were on. With that said, wouldnt AP be useful in promoting anabolism (not sure if thats an actual word :lol:) when your body is adjusting to change in hormones? I think providing your body with the proper nutrition at that point is pretty crucial in terms of growth. If one were to run AP and epi, wont they usually need to run it for on, and PCT? that would sorta get expensive in my opinion. Agian im no expert so I could be wrong.

goaussiego

goaussiego

Awards
what if you were to take AP while on cycle and in PCT if cost wasn't an issue would that still be as usefull?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what if you were to take AP while on cycle and in PCT if cost wasn't an issue would that still be as usefull?
yes, if your gonna run AP run it on, and in PCT. If not both, then just in PCT.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I'm pretty pumped about epi right now. I'm on my first epi cycle stacked with NX Labs Nitro T3. I'm 2 weeks into my cycle and dosing 20 mgs of epi right now, and my workouts are kick ass. I can't wait till week 4 when my dosing goes up to 40 mgs. I have been eating like a horse, and I'm up 6 lbs already!

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
man that would be crazy!!! so i started on my epi a few days ago i can tell its already kickin in cuz i got mad road rage and im usually a pretty chill driver lol.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I'm in week 4 right now and just started my 40mg dose Sunday. I'm up from a start at 186 lbs to 197. I'm carrying some water weight, but my workouts have been monsterous.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
am i wrong or did i read somewhere that epistane isn't as pure as havoc

I think and i quote "think" that someone did a lab testing of epistane and found it to be like 4.2 or 4.3 mg of active instead of 10 as they claim. The company I think said something about epistane being of cleaner isomers or something along those lines. I forget. :lol:

Maybe someone who knows the whole thing and who remembers it might like to chime in to refresh my memory.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I had read that somwhere as well. I have been pretty happy thus far with epistane.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Does anybody know if it's safe to add a 5th week of epistane at 40mgs a day?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know if it's safe to add a 5th week of epistane at 40mgs a day?
It probably is.

I mean, I'm on week 6, and I'm at 60mg this week.. So, I'm thinking you'll be ok.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
i kinda like havoc better i saw greater improvement in both size and strength with havoc and just more strength really with epi but could have been diet at the time.