AP & Epistane

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    am i wrong or did i read somewhere that epistane isn't as pure as havoc

I think and i quote "think" that someone did a lab testing of epistane and found it to be like 4.2 or 4.3 mg of active instead of 10 as they claim. The company I think said something about epistane being of cleaner isomers or something along those lines. I forget.

Maybe someone who knows the whole thing and who remembers it might like to chime in to refresh my memory.

2. I had read that somwhere as well. I have been pretty happy thus far with epistane.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jpower9 View Post
    I had read that somwhere as well. I have been pretty happy thus far with epistane.
    guess maybe next cycle u try havoc and let everyone know if u find any difference

4. Does anybody know if it's safe to add a 5th week of epistane at 40mgs a day?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jpower9 View Post
    Does anybody know if it's safe to add a 5th week of epistane at 40mgs a day?
    It probably is.

I mean, I'm on week 6, and I'm at 60mg this week.. So, I'm thinking you'll be ok.

6. i kinda like havoc better i saw greater improvement in both size and strength with havoc and just more strength really with epi but could have been diet at the time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0