AP & Epistane

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    am i wrong or did i read somewhere that epistane isn't as pure as havoc

I think and i quote "think" that someone did a lab testing of epistane and found it to be like 4.2 or 4.3 mg of active instead of 10 as they claim. The company I think said something about epistane being of cleaner isomers or something along those lines. I forget.

Maybe someone who knows the whole thing and who remembers it might like to chime in to refresh my memory.

2. I had read that somwhere as well. I have been pretty happy thus far with epistane.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jpower9 View Post
    I had read that somwhere as well. I have been pretty happy thus far with epistane.
    guess maybe next cycle u try havoc and let everyone know if u find any difference

4. Does anybody know if it's safe to add a 5th week of epistane at 40mgs a day?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jpower9 View Post
    Does anybody know if it's safe to add a 5th week of epistane at 40mgs a day?
    It probably is.

I mean, I'm on week 6, and I'm at 60mg this week.. So, I'm thinking you'll be ok.
    •   

6. i kinda like havoc better i saw greater improvement in both size and strength with havoc and just more strength really with epi but could have been diet at the time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics