AP & Epistane
- 04-22-2008, 11:42 PM
I think and i quote "think" that someone did a lab testing of epistane and found it to be like 4.2 or 4.3 mg of active instead of 10 as they claim. The company I think said something about epistane being of cleaner isomers or something along those lines. I forget.
Maybe someone who knows the whole thing and who remembers it might like to chime in to refresh my memory.
- 04-24-2008, 11:11 AM
04-24-2008, 11:25 AM
04-24-2008, 10:00 PM
04-24-2008, 10:12 PM
05-12-2008, 05:21 PM
i kinda like havoc better i saw greater improvement in both size and strength with havoc and just more strength really with epi but could have been diet at the time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By delsolrob in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 450Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:25 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
- By cmp007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:27 AM
- By poison in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2007, 06:00 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM