Animal Pak with or instead of T-Bomb II

T

tpajeek

Awards
After doing some searches through the forums I find most did not like T-Bomb II and got little to no results.

So, changing this thread a little, I combined a list of alternatives and would like some input toward the best test product out there. I have 6-oxo as well, but if there is better proven, I would like to check it out.

In addition, is something like Animal Pak a good vitamin pak to continuously take? OK to do it with a test product?

Products recommended by other members here:
Diesel Test Hardcore
Axis Labs HyperTest
Omega Sports T-Force
Activate
Powerfull
Anagen
Fenotest
Jungle Warfare

Thanks for Any advice you can offer.

Last edited:
bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes it is fine to take with it. IMO the best ones are diesel test hardcore, x-factor, activate xtreme and probably jungle warfare.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would look at JW and Pak together. I am on pak consistently and am quite pleased with it. However, I would like to get your age before I started recommending anything that might boost test

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I do not know what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein

haha love the signature quote. that was in call of duty 4 modern warfare...very nice.

T

tpajeek

Awards
I am 40, in terrific physical shape (11% body fat), 5'10" and currently 194. I run at least 5 miles a day for my cardio, workout usually 5 days a week and only used Pak in the past 3 years.

My specific goals are to get lean enough to bring out the full 6-pack and gain some lean muscle into the 210 range.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
o well then...diesel test hardcore, jungle warfare, activate xtreme, x-factor...if you wanna go a ph route id suggest epistane...its great stuff.

T

tpajeek

Awards
Reaper and Bigpappa, thank you very much for the advice. I and going to try Diesel Test Hardcore and Leviathan Reloaded, along with Pak.

I welcome any additional advice in recommended dosage or cycle information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplements 18
B Supplements 1
H Supplements 4
T Supplements 7
C Supplements 12