Xplode and Mass FX

glacier

Awards
Okay I receive my stack, my question is should I stop taking my other supplements or should I take them with my new stack.

New stack
Hyperdrol X2
NG
Trisorbagen
Mass FX
Perfect Cycle
and Retain

I'm taking Xplode, Xtend and Creatine mono and some protein too
Thanks for yalls help I'll try to post my results later I really like the rush I get from Xplode I don't want to stop taking it, any suggestions if I should take creatine and glutamine.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Okay I receive my stack, my question is should I stop taking my other supplements or should I take them with my new stack.

New stack
Hyperdrol X2
NG
Trisorbagen
Mass FX
Perfect Cycle
and Retain

I'm taking Xplode, Xtend and Creatine mono and some protein too
Thanks for yalls help I'll try to post my results later I really like the rush I get from Xplode I don't want to stop taking it, any suggestions if I should take creatine and glutamine.
Xplode ... well i wouldnt completly stop taking it completly.. when i was on my 1st cycle .. i would take nanovapor every other workout and sometimes NPMass stack .. nothing wrong with that ..just dont do it everyworkout

Creatine .. im really not knowledge on it, and i havent tried mixing it with PH's ..so i dont want to give u wrong info ..i would also like to learn about it though

Glutamine .. def. take this, esp after workout .. i do around 4.5g before and 4.5g post ... works great

Question for you .. im startin my new cycle next week, and i also purchased Perfect Cycle, are you planning on taking 2cap while on a cycle or you got it for afterwards ?

Goodluck,

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no do not use creatine while on a ph cycle it puts extra stress on your organs and joints. use it during pct.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
no do not use creatine while on a ph cycle it puts extra stress on your organs and joints. use it during pct.
ohh so would u suggest dont take the preworkout drinks also ?bc those also has creatine

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ur list dosnt have a ph in it...so yes i would recommend creatine and glutamine and xplode...the ng in ur list im guessing is superdrolNG...if u take that pre workout it should get u going...maybe like 2 ng caps and 1 scoop of xplode...but thats alot of caffeine...

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
ur list dosnt have a ph in it...so yes i would recommend creatine and glutamine and xplode...the ng in ur list im guessing is superdrolNG...if u take that pre workout it should get u going...maybe like 2 ng caps and 1 scoop of xplode...but thats alot of caffeine...
whats NG ?
sorry not too familiar with the products .. but getting there :)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ng...im guessing hes refering to superdrolng...the DHEA, Caffeine, preworkout supplement...

glacier

Awards
Hey thanks guys for a the help, well I guess I'm going to stop the NO-Xplode and any other creatine supps for now and start after pct, I'll probably get some of the Rampage anybody recommends it.

The Perfect Cycle I'll be taking it with the Cycle but I heard you don't really need it, but I'm taking it cause its good for your liver.
and yes its superdrolNG

P.E.A.C.E