Is this Designer Supplements ActivaTe legit?
- 04-10-2008, 02:49 AM
- 04-10-2008, 12:03 PM
I can't get a good look at that photo, but I'm pretty sure that's one of the old Activate formulas. I believe (once again I can't see it properly) that it was the last bottle design before switching to the Xtreme formula.
- 04-10-2008, 01:30 PM
yeah i got 2 bottles with that design.
04-10-2008, 06:20 PM
thats the original formula, newer version of the bottle before they released Activate Extreme....
edit - M ya beat me to it
04-10-2008, 08:39 PM
- 6'0" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Please mail me the bottle to my home address so I can perform a more thorough testing of it. :P
Looks legit - lots of supps change their labels and branding over time. Just make sure you bought it from a store and the cap has not been tampered with.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron.Addict in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:52 PM
- By Cerberus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2008, 12:58 AM
- By Owen70 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2007, 04:17 AM
- By RB12 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:49 AM
- By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2006, 11:20 PM