Bulk Yohimbine vs. Leviathan RL

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Bulk Yohimbine vs. Leviathan RL

Hey everyone,
    I'm interested in a run of Leviathan RL seeing as everyone says it is top notch. I was wondering though, would there be a difference results wise, between Leviathan RL and bulk yohimbine caps w/caffeine or another stim. I currently take yohimbine caps (20mg.) before morning fasted cardio and was thinking of making the switch to RL. Does anyone have any experience with both.

Jon

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.77%

Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm interested in a run of Leviathan RL seeing as everyone says it is top notch. I was wondering though, would there be a difference results wise, between Leviathan RL and bulk yohimbine caps w/caffeine or another stim. I currently take yohimbine caps (20mg.) before morning fasted cardio and was thinking of making the switch to RL. Does anyone have any experience with both.

Jon
    I am in the same boat. I have both of them but currently am using Leviathan ONLY. Yohimbine is pretty potent, not in terms of positive values but the adverse affects. It can quickly make you nauseos so watch out.

I will run this Leviathan bottle and then use Yohimbine. However I would use Yohimbine sparingly, as in 3 days a week.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

I hear many people speaking about the sides w/ yohimbine but I haven't experienced any. I've gone as high as 25mg in one dose. I don't use it everyday though, probably 3-4 days a weeks.
    Anyone else used both?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

I'm using leviathan reloaded now and i'm not really feeling it.

Only had 1 time where i really felt the effects but that's about it.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If Leviathan was only yohimbine and caffeine.. sure you could make it in bulk

but if you just take yohimbine and caffeine, you are missing out the benefits from the other aspects of this product:
    PEA, Hordenine, Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins; 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine Anhydrous, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Coleus Forskohili 20%, Acacia Rigidula Extract, Velvet Bean Extract (20% l-dopa), Phyllthanus Niruri 10%, Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1
    Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine

could your approach work? sure..yohimbine can be potent for weight loss when used correctly...
    do i think that it will have the same results as LR... honestly prob not
    but if your tight on budget.. give your plan a try, its not a terrible idea

also.... 11 hydroxy yohimbine has an incredibly long half-life... which makes it much more potent that standard yoh-hcl.. they are a great combo
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Ases View Post
    I'm using leviathan reloaded now and i'm not really feeling it.

Only had 1 time where i really felt the effects but that's about it.

by feel you mean the stims?

Thats the only real feeling you should have unless you may be sensitive to yohimbine like some individuals. Other than that, if you have a high stimulant resistant you probably wont "feel" it as Leviathan Reloaded was designed in mind with the overall well being of your body. I personally HATE the stimed feeling when I have too much caffeine. Its not a great feeling at all. With that said LR should be perfect for those with low stim tolerance. If you want to "feel" it try some reset AD with it. Just because you cant feel something doesnt mean its not working. I would much rather have something work without me feeling "sides" It makes me feel better knowing my body isnt being beat up over a fat burner.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Yeah my 'stim tolerance' is pretty high, i need a break from caffeine... but i like the energy and feeling of stims so maybe LR wasn't really for me.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.77%

I hear many people speaking about the sides w/ yohimbine but I haven't experienced any. I've gone as high as 25mg in one dose. I don't use it everyday though, probably 3-4 days a weeks.
    Anyone else used both?
    You do realize Yohimbine is very potent and if I am not mistaken it started as an anti-impotency drug. I hope you use it in cycle, if not then I would suggest back off Yohimbine for a month or two before getting back on bandwagon.

Just my two cents, no hard feelings.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    If Leviathan was only yohimbine and caffeine.. sure you could make it in bulk

but if you just take yohimbine and caffeine, you are missing out the benefits from the other aspects of this product:
    PEA, Hordenine, Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins; 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine Anhydrous, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Coleus Forskohili 20%, Acacia Rigidula Extract, Velvet Bean Extract (20% l-dopa), Phyllthanus Niruri 10%, Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1
    Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine

could your approach work? sure..yohimbine can be potent for weight loss when used correctly...
    do i think that it will have the same results as LR... honestly prob not
    but if your tight on budget.. give your plan a try, its not a terrible idea

also.... 11 hydroxy yohimbine has an incredibly long half-life... which makes it much more potent that standard yoh-hcl.. they are a great combo
    This does make sense as I've read good things about many of the ingredients you listed such as the 11 hydroxy. How long is the half life of 11 hydroxy?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    by feel you mean the stims?

Thats the only real feeling you should have unless you may be sensitive to yohimbine like some individuals. Other than that, if you have a high stimulant resistant you probably wont "feel" it as Leviathan Reloaded was designed in mind with the overall well being of your body. I personally HATE the stimed feeling when I have too much caffeine. Its not a great feeling at all. With that said LR should be perfect for those with low stim tolerance. If you want to "feel" it try some reset AD with it. Just because you cant feel something doesnt mean its not working. I would much rather have something work without me feeling "sides" It makes me feel better knowing my body isnt being beat up over a fat burner.
    What do you guys feel when taking yohimbine? I don't feel anything...Maybe a little more anxious but thats about it.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    You do realize Yohimbine is very potent and if I am not mistaken it started as an anti-impotency drug. I hope you use it in cycle, if not then I would suggest back off Yohimbine for a month or two before getting back on bandwagon.

Just my two cents, no hard feelings.
    I've read that the rec. dose for HCL is .2mg/kg of body weight so that would put me right around 20mg. Also, the half life for HCL is very short (4-5hr) so I only take it when I think is most beneficial, before fasted cardio.

I understand the concern man, definitely no hard feelings.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

This does make sense as I've read good things about many of the ingredients you listed such as the 11 hydroxy. How long is the half life of 11 hydroxy?
    yohimbine hcl's halflife is 2-3 hours
    11-hydroxy yohimbine is 6-8 hours

the combination of the two is potent as all hell

btw...im extremely sensitive to stims, but I dont have any sleep problems from the extended half-life. Ill take my second dose at about 3pm and sleep like a baby at 11
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    yohimbine hcl's halflife is 2-3 hours
    11-hydroxy yohimbine is 6-8 hours

the combination of the two is potent as all hell

btw...im extremely sensitive to stims, but I dont have any sleep problems from the extended half-life. Ill take my second dose at about 3pm and sleep like a baby at 11
    Cool, thanks for the info. Dave. What is the recommended dosage for 11 hydroxy?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yohimbine bulk 1g
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. Bulk Icariin 50% and Bulk Yohimbine
    By Delita420 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:37 PM
  3. Yohimbine Study --- Encouraging for Leviathan users!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:17 PM
  4. Bulk Yohimbine Back in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 12:20 PM
  5. Pre-diluted bulk yohimbine... Is it possible?
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 08:56 PM