VPX N.O. Shotgun

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
The formula looks pretty advanced ingredient wise. With beta alanine, glutamine, arginine, and creatine ethyl esters. With all the other pre work stims included. I used a sample they sent me the other day and the pump I had was really good. Has anyone else had good luck with this? or was I just a good responder to this formula. Thought I'd throw that out there for discussion.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
NO shotgun is some good stuff, i always get a great pump and have a good work out when i use it.
iv used just about every pre workout drink out there no shotgun and wtf pump'd are by far my favorites. now i just go back and forth between the two to keep things mixed up

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Yeah, I've used pretty much all of them to, besides nano vapor and wtf pump'd. I don't plan on buying vapor but I would love to try out wtf pump'd. I can't wait til my current pre workout tub goes empty though I'm for sure buying some N O Shotgun.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
ya never tried vapor either haha. and dont plan on it, my roommate got some when it first came out (god knows why) but he hated it, and half way through the tub said he felt dumb for buying it in the first place.

S

Saurabh

Awards
NO Shotgun is pretty solid. I preferred it because it is one of the extremely rare(perhaps only one) that gets you a bit of Protein with the dose as well. I am not sure if it comes from BCAAs or plain whey(have tried to ask the VitaminShoppe guys but they dont know either). Since I workout in morning on empty stomach it is always great to have a workout drink that gives you some boost of energy along with protein.

Great product overall. Taste sucks big times of course.

C

cantstop19

Awards
they got the new no shotgun its fruit punch its doesnt taste like the first one i bought a bottle of that and couldnt even get it down but the fruit punch is alot better taste is up their with no xplode imo

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv had so many disgusting shakes and drinks, taste doesn't really bother me.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun is pretty solid. I preferred it because it is one of the extremely rare(perhaps only one) that gets you a bit of Protein with the dose as well. I am not sure if it comes from BCAAs or plain whey(have tried to ask the VitaminShoppe guys but they dont know either). Since I workout in morning on empty stomach it is always great to have a workout drink that gives you some boost of energy along with protein.

Great product overall. Taste sucks big times of course.
There's no protein listed on the label and free-form amino acids according to FDA guildlines should NOT be listed as protein. Looks like the label needs some serious adjusting.

S

Saurabh

Awards
There's no protein listed on the label and free-form amino acids according to FDA guildlines should NOT be listed as protein. Looks like the label needs some serious adjusting.
True that.

By the way whats the story on AEN products at NP? I have been meaning to place orders for Intrabolic and it always seems to be out of stock. Does it sell like hot cakes or have you boys not sent any fresh supplies??

P

Pimp C

Awards
i just tried a couple of samples of the new no shotgun v.2. its tropical fruit flavored instead of fruit punch. much better flavor and has whey hydrolysate, casein hydrolysate, creatine taurinate, PEA, and more new goodies. much better than the original formula. not sure when it's suppose to be out though.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
True that.

By the way whats the story on AEN products at NP? I have been meaning to place orders for Intrabolic and it always seems to be out of stock. Does it sell like hot cakes or have you boys not sent any fresh supplies??
I mentioned it becuase just yesterday when I was at the store, someone asked me that exact question. I actually bought Shotgun when it first came out and was disappointed by the incorrect labeling. I thought they would have corrected it, as that was like 1.5 years ago, but it still shows 16g of protein. The serving size is 27grams, the carbs is 9mg(seriously, that's what is shows) but 9grams is what's meant and the protein shows at 16grams. So between those two, with NONE of the actual active ingredients accounted for, there is 25grams, with only TWO grams left for actives. The thing is the actives are listed in blend s showing about 16grams, which would make the serving size 41grams if there really was 16grams of protein. So, the serving size is wrong if there is infact 16grams of protein and they are missing listing the protein if it is in there. Having taken Shotgun, it's pretty safe to say, there's no protein in there.

Regarding IntrAbolic's stock status at NP, it's a combo of two things. One, IntrAbolic is selling faster than ever as of late and two, NP seems to keep their stock very low and order frequently.

It has NOT been a stock issue on our end, as we have never gone on back order with it. They should have it in stock now though. Please keep me posted if you have any difficulties getting it.

:djparty: