hot-rox vs lipo 6

gatorade12

Awards
I'm pretty much new to these whole fat burner supplements thing. From what I've seen it seems that lipo6 and hot-rox are the two most popular fat burners on the markets. What are the differences between the two? Pros/Cons? Also can you pick these up at gnc, etc?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much new to these whole fat burner supplements thing. From what I've seen it seems that lipo6 and hot-rox are the two most popular fat burners on the markets. What are the differences between the two? Pros/Cons? Also can you pick these up at gnc, etc?
they r kind of popular. i have used both and hot-rox worked better for me. and it preserved muscle better IMO. obviously with fat burners there are going to be ingredient differences. with hot-rox i did feel really warm and i did get a big boost of energy especially pre-workout. lipo 6 was ok. i did not have any jitters or anything, decent energy and ok thermo experience. there are better options out there such as leviathin, scorch, and even IMO hydroxycut hardcore worked really well. yes you can get those two at GNC, but y would you? order from here and with the shipping its still probably half the cost.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
hot-rox contains carbolin-19 which is supposed to decrease muscle catabolism when your dieting, hot rox also contains caf. and yohimibine, as well as some other ingredients

lipo-6 is pretty much caffiene, synephedrine, and yohimbine

I had better results with the hot-rox, but to be honest with you nothin compares to an ECA stack

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking you've been looking at bb.com lately lol because over here people from AM.com rarely if ever talk about those 2 fat burners.... Check out things like RPM,DCP, Leviathan Reloaded and things like that i'll tell you now there are a plethora of supps that will open up some serious whoop a$$ on hot rox or lipo 6.... Good Luck and just do some research it'll yield great results.....:thumbsup:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I liked Hot rox better. They both gave me decent results, but HR was a little better and didn't tweak me out.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking you've been looking at bb.com lately lol because over here people from AM.com rarely if ever talk about those 2 fat burners.... Check out things like RPM,DCP, Leviathan Reloaded and things like that i'll tell you now there are a plethora of supps that will open up some serious whoop a$$ on hot rox or lipo 6.... Good Luck and just do some research it'll yield great results.....:thumbsup:
This is the kind of post that I hate. Who cares where you post? I care about results. Hot Rox Extreme is a damn effective fat burner and I've used DCP and Leviathan Reloaded before. Hot Rox Extreme is great. I'd go with HRX or Leviathan. That's from my experience.