AP and P-Slin

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to do a nice stack to put some weight back on me...I've read good things about AP and P-Slin

1) what seems to be the most effective time period 30 day cycle or 60 day cycle?

2) what else can I stack these with to get some added results? (nothing that will in any way whatso ever cause hair loss)

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i personally never liked AP or p-slin...but thats just me i think im a non responder...i would suggest getting some bulk forskolin and AA...thatll be a good recomp stak...

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
AP is pretty good. Worked amazing when I took it before my preworkout meal of 100g carbs from oats and protein. Great pumps and leaning effects.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
AP and P-Slin would provide some great results in a 60 day span. As far as other supplements what exactly is your goal (just add lbm, recomp?) I personally think you would see the results you want from just a cal surplus (with a lot of good carbs) and the two aforementioned products. Otherwise some creatine mono would suffice as well.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what are the best sources of carbs to take prior to taking AP/P-Slin...?? would something like French bread be acceptable...

and is X-Factor still the ideal compound to stack with these???

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are the best sources of carbs to take prior to taking AP/P-Slin...?? would something like French bread be acceptable...

PSlin - oats, unprocessed honey, WPI blended fine in a shake worked well for me - you need to make sure you take enough complex carbs to get the full benefits.

check out the AP Manual thread - and there's heaps of other threads on AM to help you out.

I found results from AP/PSlin better than expected - just requires a little tweaking

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

X-Factor would be a very quality compound to stack with these. Betweens is recovery stimulus and AP/P-Slin driving those nutrients growth would be very prominent.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Based on what you are looking for, X-factor would most likely be the best stack for you. Also, support aminos, like BCAAs (or even better EAAs), Beta alanine, taurine, creatine and so on work very well with Pslin. Get them in bulk to make it cheap.

Waxy maze is also a very popular choice with Pslin. It worked very well for me and goes well with the aminos.