Pleae Help with Supplement Question!

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey everyone. I am looking to take either DeccaVol, or a stack of either some or all of 4-AD, 1-Androsterone, and Arom X. These are all pro-hormone products from Advanced Muscle Science. I heard they are non-toxic to the liver, and have little or no side effects. Do any of you know what the side effects are if any? I am 19 years old, but it looks like it should be safe to take since I have been working out for a while. A rundown of my work out schedule, diet, and supplements are as follows:

Monday: Chest, Shoulders, and Tris.
Tuesday: Back, Core, and Bis (20 min HIIT jogging)
Wednesday: Legs and Calves
Thursday: Chest, Shoulders, and Tris
Friday: Back, Core, and Bis (20 min HIIT jogging)
Saturday: Legs and Calves
Sunday: 30 min. Empty Stomach HIIT jogging/ off

4:30 AM: 1/2 serving of Up Your Mass weight gainer
(5:00-6:00 Work out)
6:30 AM: 3 eggs, apple oatmeat, and 8oz of juice.
9:30 AM: 8oz. chicken, broccoli, and wheat pasta.
12:30 PM:1/2 serving of Up Your Mass weight gainer
3:30 PM: 8 oz. chicken, broccoli, and wheat pasta.
6:30 PM 8 oz. lean red meat, brown rice.

I currently take creatine, NO2, multivitamin, Up Your Mass weight gainer, Omega 3, BCAAs, and am thinking about starting some Beta Alanine. What do you all think of Beta Alanine?

Thanks!

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
Honestly i took some pro-hormones recently and i am 23, no matter what they say there will be side effects. At 19 they will be more pronounced, i wouldnt tell anyone to not take something or tell them what to do, but at your age you really shouldnt. Your body is producing alot of hormones already a prohormone product will throw that system in chaos at your age. Even at 23 the side effects were pronounced, i did get some postive results but the health issues cannot be ignored and i would not take them again. Your diet and current supplements look great and is more than enough to take. Your program also looks great, much the same that i do! I would ask around more but you will probably hear the same thing. Good luck my friendly friend and do what you feel is right.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Most pro-hormones or as I like to call them: Oral Steroids, wreak havoc on your lipid profile, ie your good cholesterol plummets, while your bad cholesterol skyrockets. Have you ever heard of overtraing? Your body grows when you rest, you need to give yourself time to grow. Throw some rest days in there too, your CNS will thank you. What are your macros?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Im not personally experienced with these particular products but 4-ad is an ATD(aromatase inhibitor). So is Arom-x. 1-anderosterone is DHEA. Deccavol i dont know at all.

So you've got 2 Anti Estrogen bottles and one bottle of a general precursor to all hormones(DHEA). I guess if you took them all together you could see some results, but being 19 it might just make you go bald as DHEA has a nasty habit of converting to DHT.

It seems like you havent bought anything yet? I wouldnt, in my humble opinion.

If you've worked out for longer than 5 years then you might consider some NO supps, i love No Shotgun. Other than that, as hard as it may be to believe your Test levels are huge right now. They might even be equal/higher than some guys on "certain supps".

I would just eat more, get huge naturally, and think about magic pills after you've got 10 years under some iron.

Sorry if that doesnt help. As a side note since your 19 you should read the board rules.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rules

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the info. Could you please tell me what side effects you experienced and what your gains were like?
I really want to take something a bit more hardcore like these pro-hormones compared to what I am already taking so that I can put on some muscle and hopefully start to see my abs so that I actually look like I belong to a gym. I am only going to take them for one cycle....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thought you were going to go all natural there bud!?

your previous thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/90938-havoc-help.html

in all honesty, do what you want! But I'm curious why you are so focused on doing some form of steroid?

also, IMO the Advanced Muscle Science product are garbage. and just because they aren't methylated doesn't mean they're not bad for you. the sides could still be as I mentioned in your previous thread.

also, there's no way that you've given the creatine, NO2, multivitamin, Up Your Mass weight gainer, Omega 3 and BCAAs a chance to work for you yet (that grocery list was created in a thread yesterday for you).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, stop asking steroid questions in the supplements forum.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey, what's up?

How did you find this thread? lol Aren't PH's different from Steroids? They sell deccavol at the Vitamine Shoppe....I mean how bad could it be, right?

I have been using that grocery list for almost one month already....

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Also, my reason for wanting to see progress so badly is quite personal to say the least, but I promise it is quite worthy...

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
If your not seeing the results you expected, then your diet is flawed. If you cant gain with food, then you wont gain with steroids. Steroid aren't magic beans.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
It's not the food. I keep hitting plateaus I can't get past....I need something to give me some more strength.... Would beta alanine help with that?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if u really do weigh 140 pounds then all u need to do is eat...now of course an extra boost is good...but i wouldnt consider any ph and/or prosteroid at ur age...up ur calories to 5000 and if that doenst work then keep increasing...i mean im a hardgainer and use to go all the way up to 12000 calories a day to gain...and beta-alanine is good if u already have a solid foundation...and uv only taken that stack for a month wait 6 months then come ask some more questions...reaching perfection is a very slow process...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, what's up?

How did you find this thread? lol Aren't PH's different from Steroids? They sell deccavol at the Vitamine Shoppe....I mean how bad could it be, right?

I have been using that grocery list for almost one month already....
It's not the food. I keep hitting plateaus I can't get past....I need something to give me some more strength.... Would beta alanine help with that?
quote: "A prohormone is simply one hormone that requires an enzymic or other chemical interaction before becoming an active hormone"...not too far off from a steroid

a prosteroid converts straight to a steroid - products like havoc\epistane\superdrol\M1T\halodrol

don't think that just because it's on the shelf at your supp shop that it's safe to take...as mentioned above Havoc and Epistane convert to steroids...yep, you can get them in the store. also, the products "required" to be used for PCT for such products are not sold in supplement shops and you'd have to get them some other way. don't take these products to lightly!

you mentioned in your other thread that you haven't been training for nearly 3 years...this is something that you need to stick with for a while to really see the results and if you're platueing already then you're doing something wrong. Take the time to do it right and don't be so impatient!

Also, my reason for wanting to see progress so badly is quite personal to say the least, but I promise it is quite worthy...
this makes it sound like you're trying to impress a chick.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Guys, I am eating a lot already (Almost 3,000 Calories) and it keeps going straight to my abs. If I eat more than that, I get really bad cramps and accompanied gas so that is obviously out of the question. Delsolrob: You are already happy with the way you look and I on the other hand am an unhappy perfectionist. It is a very bad combination that needs to be dealt with and therefor I shall change the situation to fit my needs as soon as possible by allmost what ever means necessary and no it does not have anything to do with a girl. If a girl doesn't like me the way I am, she definately isn't worth it and is therefore dumped on the spot.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone is in a hurry to get the body they want and everyone is looking for the pill/drug to give it to them…no-one wants to put the time and effort into getting these things on their own. IMO: these products are intended for those that have already pushed their bodies to their natural limit and for those that want to break beyond that barrier.

if you're a perfectionist; then by nature you should want to do things properly/correctly...not cheat, do things sloppy, etc. Also, if you're a perfectionist then you would do all the research necessary and use what you've learned...in this case you should have learned that you're not ready for these types of products and they pose some long term threats to your health and development.

Disregarding the general consensus of the educated people on this forum (who you asked for advice) doesn't speak to your maturity! It speaks more towards your short sightedness, lack of experience, and impatience.

In the end do what you want, you've been forwarned about many of the potential consequences.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Nothing will help with that. You want to grow? Learn how to eat and learn how to train.

I did a cycle of test cyp when I was your age, and I regret it to this day. I got big on cycle, and then I lost all my gains and went into one of the worst depressions in my life. I am very lucky that I didn't get gyno and screw up my test levels for life.

I only told you that to tell you this

Not long after that test cycle I met someone who really taught me how to train and what to eat. I got so much bigger and stronger doing it the right way than I did doing it the wrong way on juice (good juice too) it wasn't funny.

Just looking at your training split tells me that you don't have any idea what you are doing training wise, and your diet is off. You need to eat to gain weight, and you need to build muscle to see muscle. At your age with proper training and nutrition you will see results.

This isn't a game man, you are fvcking with your life. I never thought much about death or consequences at your age, and it is pretty obvious that you don't either. All I can say is that if you mess with steroids/ph at this stage in the game you will regret it.

You do what you want, but if I were you I would get my ass in the training section of this forum and start asking questions there. Then I would go to the nutrition section of this forum and start asking there. Then once you get a good grasp on that worry about supplements. I will be more than happy to help you in any way that I can.

Finally, don't get big for a girl. Get big because that is what you want for you. Girls come and go, and the ones that are worth anything will like you for who you are, not your build. You want a shallow, daft chick go get a Fallout boy makeover or get some nice wheels.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys,

Delsolrob: First off, what is IMO? Is that something like for your information?
I am a perfectionist. In fact I am a Juilliard alumni. I need to get bigger in order to push more air through the trumpet which means I must do it fast. If I am going to do it though, I want to do it right, look great, and be happy. I don’t have much time and I need to start pushing more air immediately. I am willing to do anything for my music. By the time I am 60 I will probably be retired and not able to play as much, but until then I am going to push myself to the maximum limits despite the consequences to a certain extent. I did the research and the stuff I am taking is fine. I even asked the doctor who told me I have grown as much as I am going to and that none of what I am taking can harm me.

What you say about my disregard for the opinions provided is true yet you seem to forget, I only asked for help with Havoc which I decided not to take. I never asked for help regarding the DecaVol etc… You all force fed me that, which I did and still do not need. Not to be mean, but perhaps if you do not like the way I do things, you shouldn’t be wasting your time posting on my threads? Of course I mean no disrespect by this, but if you are not going to help me than you are wasting my time as well as yours…

Dadof2: What type of things did this person teach you? Is there anything you could pass down that might help me out? What exactly do you mean that I have no idea what I am doing? I am eating around 2500 calories per day and I am working 6 days a week so that I work each muscle twice though I may change that to 5 days so I can do everything twice except for legs which I would then do once per week. Oh by the way, I already have hot wheels and I am definitely not doing this just for some girl. If a girl doesn’t like me for who I am, I dump her ass immediately. I like your video avatar. Lol

-Kris

brandon615

Awards
Hey guys,

I am a perfectionist. In fact I am a Juilliard alumni. I need to get bigger in order to push more air through the trumpet which means I must do it fast. If I am going to do it though, I want to do it right, look great, and be happy. I don’t have much time and I need to start pushing more air immediately. I am willing to do anything for my music. By the time I am 60 I will probably be retired and not able to play as much, but until then I am going to push myself to the maximum limits despite the consequences to a certain extent. I did the research and the stuff I am taking is fine. I even asked the doctor who told me I have grown as much as I am going to and that none of what I am taking can harm me.

What you say about my disregard for the opinions provided is true yet you seem to forget, I only asked for help with Havoc which I decided not to take. I never asked for help regarding the DecaVol etc… You all force fed me that, which I did and still do not need. Not to be mean, but perhaps if you do not like the way I do things, you shouldn’t be wasting your time posting on my threads? Of course I mean no disrespect by this, but if you are not going to help me than you are wasting my time as well as yours…

Dadof2: What type of things did this person teach you? Is there anything you could pass down that might help me out? What exactly do you mean that I have no idea what I am doing? I am eating around 2500 calories per day and I am working 6 days a week so that I work each muscle twice though I may change that to 5 days so I can do everything twice except for legs which I would then do once per week. Oh by the way, I already have hot wheels and I am definitely not doing this just for some girl. If a girl doesn’t like me for who I am, I dump her ass immediately. I like your video avatar. Lol

-Kris
You think you know what your doin in yet you think you will get bigger by eating 2500 calories?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You are 19. You want to take a prohormone or steroid so you can blow harder. I have heard it all. Good luck.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

-Kris
IMO = In My Opinion.

you haven't done your research, it sounds like you're reading the advertisement for the product and relying on marketing material over real peoples opinions.

I guarantee that you didn't go to the doctor and tell him that you plan on taking oral steroids! Even if you did, his answer wouldn't have been "yeah, you'll be ok"...he would have slapped you over the head with his clipboard!

I'm done posting replys to you.

now, why don't you stop breaking the forums rules:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-ph-talk.html

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
"gas and cramps"...u must make sacrifices to become perfect...i think u thought this was gonna be easy...there is more pain, dedication, and discipline in this sport than ANY other sport in the world...so do what u have to do and become a monster...