Is This Enough !! Suggestions Needed.

shifrain

Awards
Am I EATING ENOUGH !! Suggestions Needed.

Hi All

I am taking one Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 in the morning before breakfast .

I am light Active throughout the day .

I am taking 750 calories From Whey Protein Shake blanded with fat free milk .Gives me 120 gms of protein ,Total 750 calories , 25 gms carb .

I keep drinking that shake during all day long and I eat 1-2 banana , 1-2 apple , 1 pear , some grapes , 1-2 plum all day long .Like I keep eat some fruit in every one to two hr in order to maintain my metabolism.

I am trying to maintain my protein intake 120 gms a day becoz not to lose muscle tissues.
Drinking alotta water about moe than 12 glass (13 oz glass)all day long ,Sometimes more than that ,LOL.Losing a lotta water weight .

So total reaching around 1000 or 1200 calories a day .
I am trying to cut on carb and sugar But get lil carb and sugar from whey Protein shake anyway .

IS THIS ENOUGH .

I have lost some weight in last 4 days about 3-4 pounds .
Plz give me your opinion and required suggestions about this.

I am thinking to follow this diet for toatl 10 days So 7 more days.

Tx

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1) Eat Whole food for protein don't just use shakes
2) Stick to a diet for more than 10 diets to get results
3) Figure out your basal metabolic rate and base calories around that, 1000kcal's is way to low unless you and like a feeble old woman that weighs 120 pounds soaking wet
4) Research a diet, stick with it for a while, and keep track of your caloric intake and results.
Good Luck

shifrain

Awards
I am 5 ' 1'' .this morning my weight was 142 pounds.I am a female 26 yrs old .

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry, then 1200Kcals is most likely acceptable you may want increase a little bit if you are active and exercise regularly. I still think you would be better off with whole foods over a shake though . Also you may want to look into a specific diet plan and follow it long term rather than just shooting for a 10 day quick fix. Again Im sorry for assuming you were a male, Good Luck

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry, then 1200Kcals is most likely acceptable you may want increase a little bit if you are active and exercise regularly. I still think you would be better off with whole foods over a shake though . Also you may want to look into a specific diet plan and follow it long term rather than just shooting for a 10 day quick fix. Again Im sorry for assuming you were a male, Good Luck
LOL.

That was funny,

Miller: 1200 aint enough unless your not MAN enough to eat
shi: I am a woman -_-
Miller: oops xD