drive and rpm diarrhea

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i thought that is was the AP that i was taking but then i stoped taking it. Now im just taking drive/rpm but since i started to dose them i have had real bad diarrhea non stop all day for three days now. i think that i might just be sick because when i took the sample pack i had no side effects

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you stay hydrated, to to the drug store and get some pedialyte. Diarrhea can be dangerous if it is continuous. I experienced no such problem with these products.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you dosing more than what you did with the sample pack? If so, it's the Forslean that is giving you the diarhhea. You need to ramp up slowly. What are you dosing it at?
Go back down to 1 and 1, then do 2,2 and then you can go as high as 3,3 if you need to.

Or you might just have the stomach flu :), well actually :( Peptol-Bismol and Fluids+Electrolytes, or Immodium if the diarrhea is real bad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is most likely the Drive if you are doing it at a high dose. If you take it for a few days you may not notice it but it could get you a week later. What most do is start low and slowly ramp up when they get this problem. I had minimal problems with 6 a day but had some difficulty with 8. Everyone is different concerning tollerance to the Forslean I guess.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and splitting it up into smaller doses did also help me. 3 X 2 is better than 2 X 3 from me.

tattoopierced1

it is the fors. in drive causing that.. might try lowering your dose and working your way back up

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well that just maby the case i will start back at 1 drive at wake up then 1 drive and 1 rpmat workout . Right now im at 3drive at wake up then 3 drive and 3 rpm pre/wo, it just kinda stinks because i respond very well to all supps, so i was just thinking that i might not respond to this stack and that woould be a bummer cuz of all the great feedback on these produtcs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should build up a tollerence.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, do 3 days at 1 + 1, then 3-4 days at 2 + 2, and if then either go 3+3 or 2+2+2 to hit 6.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ramping helps. but I would take it even slower than what easy suggested. It took me a bit longer to stop the gas. fork, attributed me to farting like a maniac at times and some stomach problems from time to time. Try ramping up slooooooowwly. I was able to go as high as 9 caps per day after a slow ramping. Started off in the beginning with 4, then increased to 6, and finally I went to 7,8,9. On 9 I noticed a very sexy sexy leaning effect even through a bulk. AWESOME stuff :D

cantstop19

Awards
lower the dose until your body get used to it and then you can go back to normal dosing