• Established
my next current stack goes like this

Levi-r
DCP
IGF-2
Neovar
golden finish
and other proteins

My question is... i would like to replace levi-r with xfactor.. but i dont want to drop my Igf-2 ... it this fine

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
or if there is any other supplement suggestions, id love to hear them.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor is way different of Levi-r... A fat burner compared to a muscle builder.... You need to revise this and decide on your goal. Do you want to go on a huge cut? Recomp? Mass building phase?

Looks like you just threw a few hot products together and made your stack. Let me know what goals you have and I'll help you out!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor is way different of Levi-r... A fat burner compared to a muscle builder.... You need to revise this and decide on your goal. Do you want to go on a huge cut? Recomp? Mass building phase?

Looks like you just threw a few hot products together and made your stack. Let me know what goals you have and I'll help you out!
ohh ya i know...im recomping... but i know that DCP works well with X-factor, as well as levi-r... the question was if it would be ok to take x-factor with the IGF-2, im changing my goal a bit, but thats why i wanted to replace levi-r with a muscle builder, as u stated..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ohh ya i know...im recomping... but i know that DCP works well with X-factor, as well as levi-r... the question was if it would be ok to take x-factor with the IGF-2, im changing my goal a bit, but thats why i wanted to replace levi-r with a muscle builder, as u stated..
X Factor with Levi-r is fine, in fact it's great. A lot of people I know have ran this with great success.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No problem, let us know if we can help you out. Enjoy you're in for a nice ride!