<---GET DIESEL sales event! ON NOW!

  1. Exclamation <---GET DIESEL sales event! ON NOW!


    For a limited time Ready4War, Trib Test Extreme and Coq DIESEL are on sale at 20% off the already discounted prices at Nutraplanet!


    ON SALE FOR $23.99!

    ON SALE FOR $24.99!

    ON SALE FOR $20.60!

    Products By Get Diesel

    Ready4War (R4W), you can search it and see the results....energy, mental focus, aggression, endurance, training intensity.....it goes on and on.

    TTE- the best under $30 test booster avail. At this sale price you can add it to any stack, run it with an anti-estrogen, or use it to "upgrade" your current nat./semi-nat. test booster like Massfx, actx, or DIESEL TEST the great.

    Coq DIESEL.........gets you a DIESEL Coq...period.

    AND THE SALE OF ALL SALES:


    Trib Test Extreme/Ready4War combo stack: $46.99!!!!!!


    Trib Test Extreme/Ready4War Stack By: Get Diesel
    This is probably the best pre-workout energizer/test booster stacks avail. at this price. Many have loved it = to or > their Drive/RPM stack.


  2. Chuck,

    I have been meaning to test out your DTH and NOS Ether(new one). Seems like they are both out at NP. Any idea when they are going to be in stock?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Chuck,

    I have been meaning to test out your DTH and NOS Ether(new one). Seems like they are both out at NP. Any idea when they are going to be in stock?
    Not related to the sale......but......NOS ETHER should be in, in 7-9days, DTH probably by the 21st but its 2 soon for me to know at this time on the DTH. They both are out of stock here, new runs in the works at our manufacture.
    •   
       


  4. Coq Diesel here I come!!!

  5. My order is in! I threw in a few RPN things also.

    I know COQ Diesel wont let me down....literally!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    My order is in! I threw in a few RPN things also.

    I know COQ Diesel wont let me down....literally!!
    I take you've coq diesel?

  7. u want a sick semi-mega dose product run, try 8 trib test extreme/day. 3/3/2. test levels and libido will jump higher than 5 or 6 dth/day for most. only thing is those with med. high estogen may want to run that with an anti-estrogen product at 8/day.

  8. when does it end??? i was planning to blow some cash the 13th or so.. i'd love to add a few of these to the cart

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dillweed View Post
    when does it end??? i was planning to blow some cash the 13th or so.. i'd love to add a few of these to the cart
    I don't know for sure but I know it will be going on till the 13th

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I don't know for sure but I know it will be going on till the 13th
    alright cool, if r4w and coq isnt sold out by then, then you got yourself some sales!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dillweed View Post
    alright cool, if r4w and coq isnt sold out by then, then you got yourself some sales!
    NP has some sales...but I know what u mean
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPlanet Grand Slam Sales Event
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  3. "THE LARGEST SALES EVENT" Banner Covering Thread Tools
    By Kc2554 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:45 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's Sizzling Summer Sales Event
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. SesaGlow SALES EVENT!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Log in
Log in