calling all p-slin and AP experts

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm starting on a cut and just ordered some recreate and DCP. i tried searching info on pslin and ap but theres way too much info. i was thinking of adding both of these but that's just too much money because i also have to pick up some purple wraath. from what i get pslin is just a one day pre workout and i've taken ap before.

now which one do u think would be more beneficial? a one a day or stick with a 3 a day carb solution. when i had taken ap before i only felt the effects for about 2 weeks then it went away. any suggestions will be much appreciated. also thinking about yellow gold too.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet like, if you are on a CKD or something pslin will be more beneficail, but if you eating carbs throughout the day AP will be the better bet.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet like, if you are on a CKD or something pslin will be more beneficail, but if you eating carbs throughout the day AP will be the better bet.
i do love my carbs. so would it be more efficient for me to just order yellow gold?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and call me stupid but what's CKD stand for

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
cyclical keto diet- its a diet where you restrict carbs, but have a big carb up. Very effective IMO

We all love are carbs, but what were your actual cutting plans? I think you would probably benefit most from the AP spread throughout the day with small carb meals. Start around 40-50g for each dose then gradually drop until you reach a point where you don't go hypoglycemic from the least amount of carbs. I can take an AP with 30g of carbs and feel fine after. As for yellow gold compared to AP, AP is more convient and has other ingredients. Some people swear by yellow gold though also. I say try the AP first, and maybe order like 25g of yellow gold from nutraplanet and see which you like better. Then as your diet progresses you may want to drop the carb meals to one or two a day and use pslin, you wont be disappointed with Pslin's results.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cyclical keto diet- its a diet where you restrict carbs, but have a big carb up. Very effective IMO

We all love are carbs, but what were your actual cutting plans? I think you would probably benefit most from the AP spread throughout the day with small carb meals. Start around 40-50g for each dose then gradually drop until you reach a point where you don't go hypoglycemic from the least amount of carbs. I can take an AP with 30g of carbs and feel fine after. As for yellow gold compared to AP, AP is more convient and has other ingredients. Some people swear by yellow gold though also. I say try the AP first, and maybe order like 25g of yellow gold from nutraplanet and see which you like better. Then as your diet progresses you may want to drop the carb meals to one or two a day and use pslin, you wont be disappointed with Pslin's results.
i've taken anabolic pump before. and i've actually taken it without taking carbs afterwards and felt absolutely nothing

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Kind of defeats the purpose taking it with out carbs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
How were you using Anabolic Pump in terms of timing, carb types, etc.,

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I let mullet take it from here, good luck either way man.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How were you using Anabolic Pump in terms of timing, carb types, etc.,
once in the morning with breakfast then before and after workout like the directions said. usually took with about 40-50 complex carbs. normally oatmeal in the morning and either brown rice or wheat pasta before and after workout. through in some simple carbs with the post workout dose. have waxy maize that i'd be using now.

JOE77

Awards
A While Ago Usp Labs Sold A Product Called Bolic To There Members My Results Were Fantastic Stronger ,bigger ,better,leaner!! I Just Wished Id Bought The Whole 500 Bottles Lol!!!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A While Ago Usp Labs Sold A Product Called Bolic To There Members My Results Were Fantastic Stronger ,bigger ,better,leaner!! I Just Wished Id Bought The Whole 500 Bottles Lol!!!
it was forskolin but more concentrated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
once in the morning with breakfast then before and after workout like the directions said. usually took with about 40-50 complex carbs. normally oatmeal in the morning and either brown rice or wheat pasta before and after workout. through in some simple carbs with the post workout dose. have waxy maize that i'd be using now.
How long before each meal?