Vitrix put libido through roof during pct but then just stopped

D

dsmoss107

Awards
I've been off trt for 6 months and my libido was dead and nuts were small. I took 10mg of nolva for a month after trt (6 months ago) and nust never really kicked in fully. I was on trt for 2 1/2 years.
Two week ago I got some hcg 5000 units.
I took that in one week. This first shot made my balls grow and slight increase in libido. Second shot made me feel confused half hour after taking it and nuts seemed small after. so I finish that bottle that week. I started 10mg a day of nolva (because thats all I could get) the week after with 3- 5 caps of 6 oxo and 6 vitrix a day. My libido went wild.

I wanted to **** everything. All I could think about was sex! After 10 day on this pct,the vitrix just stopped working. I know it is the vitrix because my libido would only really kick into high gear 1 hour after I would take vitrix everyday. There was some nights that it was hard to sleep because of the hard on vitrix gave me. I always reacted very good to trib. I tried next care's T3 and I was the best so far for mood, confidence, muscle, and was also good for libido. T3 didn't stop working on me when I took it three years ago and I was on it for 6 weeks.

If anyone has good experince on vitrix trib and is familiar with why this happened your feedback would be great. My natural test has been off for 2.5 years.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'd worry less about any temporary libido boost from trib, and concentrate more on getting "the boys" back in the game. (Which will be astoundingly difficult after 2.5 years on TRT.) If low-dose nolva didn't work (not that surprising), try high-dosing another SERM -- Clomid or Toremefine. And considering your situation, I'm sure you can get a prescription from your doc. Also, don't give up on the HCG -- just research it well and figure out the best way to use it. And be patient. This won't happen overnight.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I've been off trt for 6 months and my libido was dead and nuts were small. I took 10mg of nolva for a month after trt (6 months ago) and nust never really kicked in fully. I was on trt for 2 1/2 years.
Two week ago I got some hcg 5000 units.
I took that in one week. This first shot made my balls grow and slight increase in libido. Second shot made me feel confused half hour after taking it and nuts seemed small after. so I finish that bottle that week. I started 10mg a day of nolva (because thats all I could get) the week after with 3- 5 caps of 6 oxo and 6 vitrix a day. My libido went wild.

I wanted to **** everything. All I could think about was sex! After 10 day on this pct,the vitrix just stopped working. I know it is the vitrix because my libido would only really kick into high gear 1 hour after I would take vitrix everyday. There was some nights that it was hard to sleep because of the hard on vitrix gave me. I always reacted very good to trib. I tried next care's T3 and I was the best so far for mood, confidence, muscle, and was also good for libido. T3 didn't stop working on me when I took it three years ago and I was on it for 6 weeks.

If anyone has good experince on vitrix trib and is familiar with why this happened your feedback would be great. My natural test has been off for 2.5 years.
This should be in the PCT forum, but anyways, you might want to try a different SERM than Nolva. Clomid is way better at bringing your nuts back. Maybe even try Torem. if you can get it.

D

dsmoss107

Awards
I am already waiting for a 40 day supply of nolva at 30mg per day. I will try to get clomid. As far as hcg, its just so hard to get. My doc wont give it to me(which I knew anyways). I've always had a low libido naturally but maybe not low enough to be on trt forever. I was always in the 450's 500' range which is low but by taking supplement test boosters just for a little extra kick in libido and overall well being would be fine( not so much for building huge amounts of muscle). In the past nitro t3 made me feel better than I ever felt in my whole life, but this was before trt.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering why you were on TRT at all. 450-500 is not that bad. I consider TRT to be the absolute last resort. And I'm 46. Once you go on TRT, it's so difficult to go off. Ever. How old are you?

D

dsmoss107

Awards
Why aren't you still on TRT?
I came off of trt because I could never get my libido to kick in. I got my e2 under control for about 2 weeks, and my libido was great but then lost it. For me e2 was just hard to control. I used arimidex, and dim before not at the same time of course. After that long of no libido I said I quit. At least when I had a low natural libido I was still able to think about sex more often then on trt. My doc were shity. every time I would have a lab work done they would only check t, free t and e2 and thats it. I agued but they didn't care so I said **** it.

D

dsmoss107

Awards
I'm wondering why you were on TRT at all. 450-500 is not that bad. I consider TRT to be the absolute last resort. And I'm 46. Once you go on TRT, it's so difficult to go off. Ever. How old are you?

I'm 28 right now. I had taken steriod on and off from 17 to 22. My last cycle was trenbolone and deca in 2002 and never fully recoverd. I couldn't get serms at that time. But slowly my t came back at 450's 500's range. Wasn't very strong but every time I took a test booster it worked great. Good enough to not go on trt but my doc felt that I should and gave all these reasons to do it. Then I found out he sponsers testim(which is what he put me on). I saw him on some testim ads. I switched doc and started shots.

My libido at 450's and 500's never made me feel energetic, confident, or strong enough libido to try to get laid all the time. I took nitro t3 and felt confident, mood was better, and libido was very good. At that time I didn't know a lot about trib and wasn't sure if it is a product I could use long term that would work.

Once I regain my natural t, I would like to find some supps that will help boost my natural t and stick to them.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
That doctor's a joke. You must have been 25 when he put you on TRT?! With a 450-500 test level? Should have never happened.
You need to hang out in the PCT forum, and learn all you can. Rely on SERMs and HCG to slowly bring you back. It will work -- you just have to be patient. And don't touch steroids (including TRT) for a long time.
You never said what your current test level is. ???

D

dsmoss107

Awards
That doctor's a joke. You must have been 25 when he put you on TRT?! With a 450-500 test level? Should have never happened.
You need to hang out in the PCT forum, and learn all you can. Rely on SERMs and HCG to slowly bring you back. It will work -- you just have to be patient. And don't touch steroids (including TRT) for a long time.
You never said what your current test level is. ???
I not sure what my current t level is because I cant get an oppointment with my doc for another month and half. He is booked up which suck for me.

What supps would you recommend later when I'm fully recovered just to get a natural boost.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I not sure what my current t level is because I cant get an oppointment with my doc for another month and half. He is booked up which suck for me.

What supps would you recommend later when I'm fully recovered just to get a natural boost.
I've actually had good luck with Vitrix myself. But I'd also look into the GetDiesel line -- Chuck has several nice products that I intend to try at some point.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

Did you ever get your Prolactin levels checked? Vitrex contains Vitex, which inhibits prolactin and that could be responsible for the libido boost you get when you take it. Have you ever tried Cabergoline?

D

dsmoss107

Awards
Did you ever get your Prolactin levels checked? Vitrex contains Vitex, which inhibits prolactin and that could be responsible for the libido boost you get when you take it. Have you ever tried Cabergoline?
My doctors never check prolactin. I am seeing a psychiatrist right now because I've had issues with dopamine. My psychiatrist says I have lower than normal levels of dopamine because I cant feel love emotions, lobido was alway low even when t levels were fine. He wont give me Cabergoline. only concerta or adderall which is for add and I dont have add. He says they are the strongest dopamine meds which is a total lie. He did give me selegiline patch but insurances dont cover it and it cost $450.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking his body just incraesed prolactin back up after a while on Vitrex. Anyone with low dopamine will have high prolactin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking his body just incraesed prolactin back up after a while on Vitrex. Anyone with low dopamine will have high prolactin.

So true, which i am trying to correct myself with the use of some things. Does anyone know how to permanently correct low dopamine levels outside of like anti depressants?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So true, which i am trying to correct myself with the use of some things. Does anyone know how to permanently correct low dopamine levels outside of like anti depressants?
u cant "permanently" correct low dopamine unless its because of stress or something like that.

What you can do is make sure you get enough dopamine precursors like acetly l-tyrosine, or tyrosine, phenalanyne (sp), and b-6.

Acetly l carnitine at 2g first thing am can help dopamine levels also. Any acetyl product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u cant "permanently" correct low dopamine unless its because of stress or something like that.

What you can do is make sure you get enough dopamine precursors like acetly l-tyrosine, or tyrosine, phenalanyne (sp), and b-6.

Acetly l carnitine at 2g first thing am can help dopamine levels also. Any acetyl product.

I see i see. Thanks bro much appreciated.

D

dsmoss107

Awards

I had dopamine issues way before vitrix or trt. I explained my symptoms that had followed me through my life and my doc says it low dopamine.

C

chim_chim

Awards
I've tried several prescription dopaminergics: bromocriptine (aka Parlodel), deprenyl (aka Eldepryl), cabergoline (aka Dostinex), and L-Dopa with Caridopa. Bromocriptine gave me terrible nasal congestion, so that was out. Deprenyl was OK. Cabergoline is crazy-powerful. Even taking a quarter-tab (so, .625 mg) can be too much. Cabergoline is very difficult to dose accurately -- what is way too much one day can be just right another. (It is also not supposed to necessarily be every-day.)

But the best one was straight L-Dopa -- or "Syndopa," with the Caridopa. It doesn't cause much nasal congestion, and is mild enough that it is easy to get the "just right" dose.

Dopamine and testosterone are not the end-all-be-all for libido, anyway. For OTC products, the Nutraplanet Muira Puama concentrated extract is the best libido booster I've tried. It has a definite effect within 30-60 minutes.

Agreed with the above comments about your doctors misprescribing. I think low testosterone is more in the 250-300 range.

D

dsmoss107

Awards
I've tried several prescription dopaminergics: bromocriptine (aka Parlodel), deprenyl (aka Eldepryl), cabergoline (aka Dostinex), and L-Dopa with Caridopa. Bromocriptine gave me terrible nasal congestion, so that was out. Deprenyl was OK. Cabergoline is crazy-powerful. Even taking a quarter-tab (so, .625 mg) can be too much. Cabergoline is very difficult to dose accurately -- what is way too much one day can be just right another. (It is also not supposed to necessarily be every-day.)

But the best one was straight L-Dopa -- or "Syndopa," with the Caridopa. It doesn't cause much nasal congestion, and is mild enough that it is easy to get the "just right" dose.

Dopamine and testosterone are not the end-all-be-all for libido, anyway. For OTC products, the Nutraplanet Muira Puama concentrated extract is the best libido booster I've tried. It has a definite effect within 30-60 minutes.

Agreed with the above comments about your doctors misprescribing. I think low testosterone is more in the 250-300 range.

Does Muira Puama raise dopamine?

My doc will only give me adderall or concerta and I dont want to get addicted to them so I wont take either. What natural supplements can I take that effect dopamine?